Forge wont open

My Forge wont open. ive got the latest version and same with java. ive tried searching up answers but all rather wont work or i cant understand, any help would be gratefully appriciated

and i have many mods. ive tried uninstalling both mods and minecraft and forge but nothing

Edited by LucasRules
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, LucasRules said:

My Forge wont open. ive got the latest version and same with java. ive tried searching up answers but all rather wont work or i cant understand, any help would be gratefully appriciated

and i have many mods. ive tried uninstalling both mods and minecraft and forge but nothing

On 30/04/2018 at 2:12 AM, diesieben07 said:

All you have done so far is phone the doctor and tell them "it hurts". Now you need to provide actual information.

1) Post your crash log and/or your latest.log in a spoiler (click the eye icon when making a post)

2) What EXACT forge version are you using (you should be using the LATEST RECOMMENDED VERSION which is currently version 1.12.2 - 14.23.4.2703)

3) HOW did you install forge? Did you use the Installer or the Universal?

4) what version of Java are you using? Minecraft & MinecraftForge & Mods will not work on anything other than Java 8

5) What mods do you have installed

6) Be more specific - What exactly have you tried to do to fix this problem, did anything help at all?

Edited by Cadiboo
formatting

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

im using java 8

im using forge 1.12.2

i used the installer

i have general mods installed of the forge website,

Vinilla minecraft works fine.

no crash log loads up and it loads then freezes at 156mb if i have no mods installed

1 minute ago, LucasRules said:

im using java 8

im using forge 1.12.2

i used the installer

i have general mods installed of the forge website,

Vinilla minecraft works fine.

no crash log loads up and it loads then freezes at 156mb if i have no mods installed

7 minutes ago, Cadiboo said:

1) Post your crash log and/or your latest.log in a spoiler

Where exactly did you download forge from?

Does it show the forge logo & progress bars while loading?

What stage of loading does it get to?

About Me

Spoiler

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

Looks to me as though you've done everything perfectly so far. Can you please

20 minutes ago, Cadiboo said:

Post your crash log and/or your latest.log in a spoiler (click the eye icon when making a post)

About Me

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, LucasRules said:

how do i get the crash log?

sorry im not great with this stuff

Your crash report should be in <MINECRAFT_FOLDER>/crash-reports/crash<DATE><client | server>.txt

Your log should be in  <MINECRAFT_FOLDER>/logs/latest.log

About Me

Spoiler

1 minute ago, LucasRules said:

is the minecraft folder .minecraft?

yep. What OS are you on?

About Me

Spoiler

About Me

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, LucasRules said:

i know how to access it but how do i get to the logs and crash reports in it, what folders do i navigate through

Your crash report should be in %APPDATA%\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash<DATE><client | server>.txt

Your log should be in  %APPDATA%\.minecraft\logs\latest.log

About Me

Spoiler

Spoiler

[14:38:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[14:38:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[14:38:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[14:38:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 14.23.4.2703 for Minecraft 1.12.2 loading
[14:38:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_25, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at E:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft\runtime\jre-x64\1.8.0_25
[14:38:22] [main/INFO] [FML]: Searching C:\Users\lucas\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods for mods
[14:38:22] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[14:38:22] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod MicdoodlePlugin (micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin) is not signed!
[14:38:22] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[14:38:22] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[14:38:22] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[14:38:22] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[14:38:22] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[14:38:23] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
[14:38:23] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft. Certificate fingerprint cd99959656f753dc28d863b46769f7f8fbaefcfc
[14:38:23] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[14:38:23] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[14:38:23] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin:getASMTransformerClass:99]: Successfully Registered Transformer
[14:38:23] [main/INFO] [FML]: Failed to find MicdoodleCore file in mods folder, skipping GC version check.
[14:38:24] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin:injectData:292]: [Micdoodle8Core]: Patching game...
[14:38:24] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodlePlugin:injectData:292]: [Micdoodle8Core]: Patching game...
[14:38:24] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[14:38:24] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[14:38:24] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[14:38:24] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[14:38:25] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft]: Setting user: LucasRules
[14:38:29] [main/WARN] [net.minecraft.client.settings.GameSettings]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[14:38:29] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[14:38:30] [main/INFO] [FML]: -- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 236073816 bytes (225 MB) / 603979776 bytes (576 MB) up to 1073741824 bytes (1024 MB)
    JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=16M
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: 
    Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
MicdoodlePlugin (MicdoodleCore-1.12.2.jar)
  micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 390.77' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2'

Try disabling all micdoodle8 mods

About Me

Spoiler

im having a similar problem but am not getting any logs to check. is there a way to get forge without it being the universal one?

(forge-1.12.2-14.23.4.2703-universal) is the forge launcher i have loaded right now.

Edited by Hawdur

8 hours ago, Hawdur said:

im having a similar problem but am not getting any logs to check. is there a way to get forge without it being the universal one?

(forge-1.12.2-14.23.4.2703-universal) is the forge launcher i have loaded right now.

8 hours ago, LexManos said:

Don't hijack other people threads, make your own. And follow the other rules lined out int her EAQs.

Create a new topic

308883236_ScreenShot2018-05-27at11_06_29am.thumb.png.3088bf9c0e5c2a7b119f1c0e547cc6ae.png

Also, use the Installer instead of the Universal if possible.

About Me

Spoiler

6 hours ago, LucasRules said:

didnt work

Please post the new log(s)

About Me

Spoiler

• 9 months later...
On 5/26/2018 at 6:35 AM, LucasRules said:

I am having the same issue I even had a pro walk me through it on the server I play on that allows them and I cant get it to run 

7 minutes ago, kinged_zo said:

I am having the same issue I even had a pro walk me through it on the server I play on that allows them and I cant get it to run 

Do not hijack threads, as no two issues are the same.

Make your own thread for your problem.

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

1. Do not follow tutorials on YouTube, especially TechnoVision (previously called Loremaster) and HarryTalks, due to their promotion of bad practice and usage of outdated code.

2. Always post your code.

3. Never copy and paste code. You won't learn anything from doing that.

Programming via Eclipse's hotfixes will get you nowhere

5. Learn to use your IDE, especially the debugger.

The "picture that's worth 1000 words" only works if there's an obvious problem or a freehand red circle around it.

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

1. Read the EAQ before asking for help. Remember to provide the appropriate log(s).

2. Versions below 1.11 are no longer supported due to their age. Update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.