Edit player properties

Tirangod

First off this is the off topic subform for support with making mods check out Mod Developer Central > Modder Support.

Also if you just plan on doing basic effects such as speed and health you can use the existing ones as an example of how to make your own modified version. If you are trying to do something more complex give an example and I will try to help you figure out how to do it.

48 minutes ago, MDW01 said:

First off this is the off topic subform for support with making mods check out Mod Developer Central > Modder Support.

Also if you just plan on doing basic effects such as speed and health you can use the existing ones as an example of how to make your own modified version. If you are trying to do something more complex give an example and I will try to help you figure out how to do it. 

for example, how can i get on mouse left click method and so on

Just now, MDW01 said:

Are you clicking a block if not what are you?

no=) I am clicking an air. My idea is create mod that adding power to player and when player will click blocks which located on some distance to the player will destroyed

The basics are:

Create an IExtendedReach interface that will allow you to identify when you can use extended reach, and provide a method to get the value of the reach.

Make your custom command/effect implement the IExtendedReach interface.

Create and register a custom IMessage packet for telling the server about a successful attack.

Handle the MouseEvent where you:

Check whether the mouse left button was clicked.

Check whether an IExtendedReach item is equipped.

Calculate a MovingObjectPosition with the reach of the item.

If the MovingObjectPosition returns an entity, send a custom packet to the server to call the attack method on that entity.

Heres a similar tuturial http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/p/minecraft-modding-extending-reach-of.html

9 minutes ago, MDW01 said:

The basics are:

Create an IExtendedReach interface that will allow you to identify when you can use extended reach, and provide a method to get the value of the reach.

Make your custom command/effect implement the IExtendedReach interface.

Create and register a custom IMessage packet for telling the server about a successful attack.

Handle the MouseEvent where you:

Check whether the mouse left button was clicked.

Check whether an IExtendedReach item is equipped.

Calculate a MovingObjectPosition with the reach of the item.

If the MovingObjectPosition returns an entity, send a custom packet to the server to call the attack method on that entity.

Heres a similar tuturial http://jabelarminecraft.blogspot.com/p/minecraft-modding-extending-reach-of.html

thanks, if i use armour, is there other way?