A PR I submitted has been undone in Forge 1.5

Mevans

A while ago, I submitted a PR to Forge which exposed a few sleep-related methods and fields that were either private or unnecessarily client-side-only.

This was because sleeping in new dimensions did not work properly, never resetting the time of day, and to fix this I had to use reflection to access the sleep-related code every single world tick. Which of course had a huge impact on performance. Hence why I submitted the PR, to allow myself and others to access these things normally.

With the 1.5 update the changes I made seem to have disappeared and the code has reverted to its original private or client-side state. May I ask what has caused this? These changes were very important for my mods, so I apologise if they're perhaps just waiting to be re-implemented. I would appreciate being told if something like that is the case or if I have to submit a new PR. Thanks!