MCEdit causing chunk corruption?

Leiffality

I'm not sure, it's just speculation but this error message (though usually having a negative number) typically means corrupted save file.

Forge Version: 14.23.4.2730

Mod list will be attached (it's an HTML file)

We made the mistake of using BedrockBGone and now the bedrock layer is literally gone thanks to us having to remove the mod for the reason of needing vanilla bedrock for some mods to work properly. All forms of retroactive generation (All non-risky Cofh options, Xplosion's FlatBedrock retrogen) have failed at creating a bedrock layer and we're now using cofh's flat bedrock config option we recently found out about. I know you need at least 2 layers to prevent falling through. I used MCEdit to add a bedrock layer 1000 blocks in every direction and that world crashed. I tried then to select the chunks that already exist and the y levels 0 and 1 and replaced all air in that space with bedrock, that crashed. I tried y levels 1 and 2 and that crashed. What the heck is wrong? I have tried to load it on singleplayer but I get the same crash, very little information.

I'm using Just Enough IDs, is that the problem and if so is there a possible workaround? I'll include the debug log right before the crash and crash report pastebins.

Crash report: https://pastebin.com/7Hz09mLm

Debug log: https://pastebin.com/MwkNrNhu

Please help, I'm totally stumped after like two days trying to fix this

modlist.html

Edited by Leiffality

<-JTGLeiffAli->