[1.11.2] How to update chunk

WildHeart

I have a mod that has a mechanism, this mechanism is enabled when it loads your chunk, but I need to remove it as on my server logs are created. It doesn't mention ChunkEvent.Unload / Load or ForgeChunkManger. So, I need more ways of loading the chunk which I don't know. Thanks!

1 minute ago, diesieben07 said:

Accessing a block in an unloaded chunk (through World#getBlockState for example) will load that chunk (and then immediately unload it, since it is not needed). However you should avoid doing this.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. A server always creates log files. Please clarify.

Oh, sry, it's a stupid translator. "I have a mod that has a mechanism, this mechanism loads chunk when is enabled". I know that it is possible to load the chunk using method getChunkFromChunkCoords, but what else like this can cause a сhunk loading or tileEntities update in the vicinity?

I think he's trying to say that: "My Entity is keeping the chunk loaded, and I don't want it to do that. How can I make it to be loaded only, if the player is within X chunks?"

procedure WakeMeUp(Integer plusTime);
var
  I: Integer;
begin
  for I := 0 to plusTime do begin
    println('One more minute!');
    Sleep(1000);
  end;
  println('Okay, nothing to worry, I''m alive!');
  println('So... somebody can give me a coffee?');
  println('I know it''s Pascal, and not Java, but I love it :D.');
end;

Just now, Legenes said:

I think he's trying to say that: "My Entity is keeping the chunk loaded, and I don't want it to do that. How can I make it to be loaded only, if the player is within X chunks?"

Yes, thank u) But not entity, it's tile

Edited by WildHeart