FOV annoying...

frank_2018

I dont know if what causes this but i have removed the latest intalled mod that I think it causes but still got this annoying thing happened, everytime i press "W' in my keyboard the FOV increasee intead of walking forward, and when I press "S" FOV decreases instead of moving backwards, I already checked the keybinds of all mods but all the keys assigned to its normal designation like w=forward a=starf left, d=starf right, and s=move backward space for jump, it is not in red that something conflicting in it.

Please help!!!

PLAESE help me with this, Im almost done with the city im creating, for the LAN survival purpose sadly i didnt make map backup when i install some mods T_T i have restarted the map many times and tried creating 2 custmized flatmap but still CANT walk because of this key W and S functioning as FOV. 

Here are my mod installed listed below using 1.12.2-14.23.4.2705 forge

Securitycratf

RPG HUD

Actually Addition

Adminshop

Advance Darkness

AE2Stuff

Applied Energistics 2 rv6 alpha 3

AutoOreDictionary

AutoRegLib

Baubles

Baubly Heart Canister

bdlib

bedrockBgone

betterfps

bibliocraft

Crayfish Furniture

charset lib

Crayfish Bouncy Castle Mod

Compact Storage

CookingforBlockheads

Cometis Armor Reworked

CostumesMod

Crafting Tweaks

cucumber

currency

customNPC

CXLibrary

Crayfish Device mod

EnableCheats

Endercore

EnderIO

ExtendedDays

ExtraUtilities 2

EzStorage

FamiliarFauna

Forgelin

Gargoyle

Genetosources

grapplemod

Immersive Engineering

Industrialforgegoing

JEI

JourneyMap

Keeping Inventory

leafdecay

LibEx

library

Malisiscore

MalisisDoors

Mantle

mcjtylib

MCMultipart

mdecore

morefurnace

mousetweaks

mowziesmob

Crayfish Vehicle Spawner

mystical agraddition

mystical agriculture

netherex

neverenoughcurrency

not enough wands

obfuscate

offlineskin

omlib

openblocks

openmodslib

oreExcavation 

p455wordlib

pams harvest

penguins

quantumflux

quark

quickleaf decay

recycler

redstoneflux

remove mouse hover

rsguages

signpost

silentlib

simple logic gates

simple logic wires

simply light

solar furnaceMC

TConstruct

techguns

teslacore

theoneprobe

toolbelt

torohealth

trackAPI

traverse

treechopper

uteamcore

uncrafting table

usefullbackpacks

crayfish vehicles

wildcraft

wireless crafting terminal

zwangcraft

and mods I REMOVED  that I SUSPECTED causes this are: (recently ADDED  and this problem occured):

BetterInventory

woodconverter

Advance Creative Tabs

Subnauticraft

Iguanatweaks Reborn

Buildersguide

Industrialcraft 2

the Brising Mod

creaturewhispere

extreme animals

GUI Elevator

and flowingblocks

hopefully if tonight still having this poroblem i am going to make video to show everytime i press W and S it changes FOV setting instead of walking.

i dont have crash reaport cause the game didnt crash, and log folders are clean at the same time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • They were already updated, and just to double check I even did a cleanup and fresh update from that same page. I'm quite sure drivers are not the problem here. 
    • i tried downloading the drivers but it says no AMD graphics hardware has been detected    
    • Update your AMD/ATI drivers - get the drivers from their website - do not update via system  
    • As the title says i keep on crashing on forge 1.20.1 even without any mods downloaded, i have the latest drivers (nvidia) and vanilla minecraft works perfectly fine for me logs: https://pastebin.com/5UR01yG9
    • Hello everyone, I'm making this post to seek help for my modded block, It's a special block called FrozenBlock supposed to take the place of an old block, then after a set amount of ticks, it's supposed to revert its Block State, Entity, data... to the old block like this :  The problem I have is that the system breaks when handling multi blocks (I tried some fix but none of them worked) :  The bug I have identified is that the function "setOldBlockFields" in the item's "setFrozenBlock" function gets called once for the 1st block of multiblock getting frozen (as it should), but gets called a second time BEFORE creating the first FrozenBlock with the data of the 1st block, hence giving the same data to the two FrozenBlock :   Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=head] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@73681674 BlockEntityData : id:"minecraft:bed",x:3,y:-60,z:-6} Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=3, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=2, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} here is the code inside my custom "freeze" item :    @Override     public @NotNull InteractionResult useOn(@NotNull UseOnContext pContext) {         if (!pContext.getLevel().isClientSide() && pContext.getHand() == InteractionHand.MAIN_HAND) {             BlockPos blockPos = pContext.getClickedPos();             BlockPos secondBlockPos = getMultiblockPos(blockPos, pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos));             if (secondBlockPos != null) {                 createFrozenBlock(pContext, secondBlockPos);             }             createFrozenBlock(pContext, blockPos);             return InteractionResult.SUCCESS;         }         return super.useOn(pContext);     }     public static void createFrozenBlock(UseOnContext pContext, BlockPos blockPos) {         BlockState oldState = pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos);         BlockEntity oldBlockEntity = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? pContext.getLevel().getBlockEntity(blockPos) : null;         CompoundTag oldBlockEntityData = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? oldBlockEntity.serializeNBT() : null;         if (oldBlockEntity != null) {             pContext.getLevel().removeBlockEntity(blockPos);         }         BlockState FrozenBlock = setFrozenBlock(oldState, oldBlockEntity, oldBlockEntityData);         pContext.getLevel().setBlockAndUpdate(blockPos, FrozenBlock);     }     public static BlockState setFrozenBlock(BlockState blockState, @Nullable BlockEntity blockEntity, @Nullable CompoundTag blockEntityData) {         BlockState FrozenBlock = BlockRegister.FROZEN_BLOCK.get().defaultBlockState();         ((FrozenBlock) FrozenBlock.getBlock()).setOldBlockFields(blockState, blockEntity, blockEntityData);         return FrozenBlock;     }  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.