• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I want to make the customized world type for minecraft 1.16.1 (only page 1 & 2). I have tried many things but none worked, so i wanted to know if and how you could remove village generation
    • Using a normal TER is a bit clumsy for my purposes. I've found TileEntityRendererAnimation that is supposed to work with the Forge model system and animations. It seems to depend on the block's IModelData having the Properties.AnimationProperty   IBakedModel model = blockRenderer.getBlockModelShapes().getModel(state); IModelData data = model.getModelData(world, pos, state, ModelDataManager.getModelData(te.getWorld(), pos)); if (data.hasProperty(Properties.AnimationProperty)) //do animations but I haven't been able to find a way to add the AnimationProperty.   I found an old post describing how to do it a few updates back, but some of the method it depends on no longer exist.
    • Yeah i know that's what im saying also that's why i said 1.7 cause you simply have to be a moron to make a mod for 1.7 these days xd but i told that solved topics also gets closed but they dont 
    • After I remade my registration system again (for causes see my comments at [1.16.1] The Book of Minecraft Modding - complete guide for beginners),  the game now crashes with the main problem: java.lang.NullPointerException: Registry Object not present: ores_cores:emoulrite_block   debug.log: debug.log   I cut out the imports in the source code   RegisterBlocks.java: package maxi.ores_cores.init; @EventBusSubscriber(modid = OresCores.MODID, bus = Bus.MOD) public class RegisterBlocks { @SubscribeEvent public static void registerBlock(Register<Block> event) { event.getRegistry().registerAll( new SimpleBlock(OresCores.MODID, "emoulrite_block", Properties.create(Material.IRON, MaterialColor.GOLD).sound(SoundType.METAL).hardnessAndResistance(5f, 6f).harvestTool(ToolType.PICKAXE).harvestLevel(2)), new SimpleOreBlock(OresCores.MODID, "emoulrite_ore", Properties.create(Material.ROCK, MaterialColor.STONE).sound(SoundType.STONE).hardnessAndResistance(3f, 3f).harvestTool(ToolType.PICKAXE).harvestLevel(2)), new SimpleBlock(OresCores.MODID, "telerite_block", Properties.create(Material.IRON, MaterialColor.PURPLE).sound(SoundType.METAL).hardnessAndResistance(5f, 6f).harvestTool(ToolType.PICKAXE).harvestLevel(2)), new SimpleOreBlock(OresCores.MODID, "telerite_ore", Properties.create(Material.ROCK, MaterialColor.SAND).sound(SoundType.STONE).hardnessAndResistance(4f, 9f).harvestTool(ToolType.PICKAXE).harvestLevel(2)) ); } @SubscribeEvent public static void registerItem(Register<Item> event) { event.getRegistry().registerAll( new SimpleBlockItem(Blocks.EMOULRITE_BLOCK, ItemGroup.BUILDING_BLOCKS), new SimpleBlockItem(Blocks.EMOULRITE_ORE, ItemGroup.BUILDING_BLOCKS), new SimpleBlockItem(Blocks.TELERITE_BLOCK, ItemGroup.BUILDING_BLOCKS), new SimpleBlockItem(Blocks.TELERITE_ORE, ItemGroup.BUILDING_BLOCKS) ); } }   SimpleBlock.java (SimpleOreBlock is similar): package maxi.ores_cores.blocks; public class SimpleBlock extends Block { public SimpleBlock(Properties properties) { super(properties); } public SimpleBlock(String modid, String name, Properties properties) { super(properties); this.setRegistryName(modid, name); } }   Blocks.java: package maxi.ores_cores.blocks; public class Blocks { public static final Block EMOULRITE_BLOCK = RegistryObject.of(new ResourceLocation(OresCores.MODID, "emoulrite_block"), ForgeRegistries.BLOCKS).get(); public static final Block EMOULRITE_ORE = RegistryObject.of(new ResourceLocation(OresCores.MODID, "emoulrite_ore"), ForgeRegistries.BLOCKS).get(); public static final Block TELERITE_BLOCK = RegistryObject.of(new ResourceLocation(OresCores.MODID, "telerite_block"), ForgeRegistries.BLOCKS).get(); public static final Block TELERITE_ORE = RegistryObject.of(new ResourceLocation(OresCores.MODID, "telerite_ore"), ForgeRegistries.BLOCKS).get(); }   SimpleBlockItem.java: package maxi.ores_cores.items; public class SimpleBlockItem extends BlockItem { public SimpleBlockItem(Block block, ItemGroup group) { super(block, new Properties().group(group)); this.setRegistryName(block.getRegistryName()); } }   My guess is that the static fields at Blocks.java are initialized before the block registry event is fired, therefore the blocks that I try to get doesn´t exist.
    • I installed forge from the forge website through the installer, I'm using just the regular Minecraft launcher
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)