• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• You cannot access registry entries directly before FMLCommonSetupEvent. Here you are trying to access the features during the biome registry phase, which will not work.
    • @DaemonUmbra Yes... I would prefer 'maven-publish'... I kept getting the error "Could not write to resource", and Stackoverflow was incredibly unhelpful on the subject... 'maven' is kind of a stand-in right now... Could you send your working publication/build.gradle? The issue is probably with me authenticating but syntax is always an option.   Note: Where are you storing credentials? Naturally they shouldn't be in the project sources, so I'm keeping them in my master User/.gradle/gradle.properties. They seem to be being located there. Are you using a Personal Access Token or standard login credentials? I believe that a PAT is preferred by Github?    EDIT: A PAT is required https://docs.github.com/en/packages/guides/configuring-gradle-for-use-with-github-packages
    • Attention:This is a method, not a class. public static Biome makeMcbbsWikiNormalBiome(){ MobSpawnInfo.Builder mobSpawnInfo = new MobSpawnInfo.Builder(); mobSpawnInfo.isValidSpawnBiomeForPlayer(); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withPassiveMobs(mobSpawnInfo); mobSpawnInfo.withSpawner(EntityClassification.CREATURE, new MobSpawnInfo.Spawners(EntityRegistry.entity_small_mcbbswiki_monster.get(), 10, 5, 7)); mobSpawnInfo.withSpawner(EntityClassification.CREATURE, new MobSpawnInfo.Spawners(EntityRegistry.entity_middle_mcbbswiki_monster.get(), 7, 3, 5)); mobSpawnInfo.withSpawner(EntityClassification.CREATURE, new MobSpawnInfo.Spawners(EntityRegistry.entity_large_mcbbswiki_monster.get(), 4, 1, 3)); mobSpawnInfo.withSpawner(EntityClassification.CREATURE, new MobSpawnInfo.Spawners(EntityType.LLAMA, 5, 4, 6)); BiomeGenerationSettings.Builder biomeGeneSettings = (new BiomeGenerationSettings.Builder()).withSurfaceBuilder(ConfiguredSurfaceBuilders.field_244181_m); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withStrongholdAndMineshaft(biomeGeneSettings); biomeGeneSettings.withStructure(StructureFeatures.RUINED_PORTAL); biomeGeneSettings.withFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.VEGETAL_DECORATION, FeatureRegistry.feature_lucky_block.get().withConfiguration(IFeatureConfig.NO_FEATURE_CONFIG)); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withCavesAndCanyons(biomeGeneSettings); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withLavaAndWaterLakes(biomeGeneSettings); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withMonsterRoom(biomeGeneSettings); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withCommonOverworldBlocks(biomeGeneSettings); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withOverworldOres(biomeGeneSettings); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withDisks(biomeGeneSettings); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withMountainTrees(biomeGeneSettings); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withDefaultFlowers(biomeGeneSettings); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withBadlandsGrass(biomeGeneSettings); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withNormalMushroomGeneration(biomeGeneSettings); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withSugarCaneAndPumpkins(biomeGeneSettings); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withLavaAndWaterSprings(biomeGeneSettings); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withEmeraldOre(biomeGeneSettings); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withInfestedStone(biomeGeneSettings); DefaultBiomeFeatures.withFrozenTopLayer(biomeGeneSettings); return (new Biome.Builder()) .precipitation(Biome.RainType.RAIN) .category(Biome.Category.EXTREME_HILLS) .depth(-0.5F) .scale(1.3F) .temperature(0.7F) .downfall(0.3F) .setEffects((new BiomeAmbience.Builder()) .setWaterColor(0x3f76e4) .setWaterFogColor(0x050533) .setFogColor(0xc0d8ff) .withSkyColor(getSkyColorWithTemperatureModifier(0.7F)) .setMoodSound(MoodSoundAmbience.DEFAULT_CAVE).build()) .withMobSpawnSettings(mobSpawnInfo.copy()) .withGenerationSettings(biomeGeneSettings.build()) .build(); } See https://github.com/QWERTY770/MCBBS-Wiki-Mod/tree/main/src/main/java/cn/mcbbswiki/qwerty5238/world
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • 1.8 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)