Format Block Forge 1.12

Ragnar

]

this is working for me, but I would like to add more than one AxisAlignedBB in the list how do I do this?

@Override
    public AxisAlignedBB getBoundingBox(IBlockState blockState, IBlockAccess worldIn, BlockPos pos) {
        return under;
    }

public void addCollisionBoxToList(IBlockState state, World worldIn, BlockPos pos, AxisAlignedBB entityBox, List<AxisAlignedBB> collidingBoxes, @Nullable Entity entityIn) {
        super.addCollisionBoxToList(pos, entityBox, collidingBoxes, under);
    }

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

You can call this again with another box.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

@Override
    public AxisAlignedBB getBoundingBox(IBlockState blockState, IBlockAccess worldIn, BlockPos pos) {
        return under;
    }

public void addCollisionBoxToList(IBlockState state, World worldIn, BlockPos pos, AxisAlignedBB entityBox, List<AxisAlignedBB> collidingBoxes, @Nullable Entity entityIn) {

super.addCollisionBoxToList(pos, entityBox, collidingBoxes, middle);

super.addCollisionBoxToList(pos, entityBox, collidingBoxes, top);
    }

like this?

Edited by Ragnar

did not work

this is full code

public static final AxisAlignedBB under = new AxisAlignedBB(0.0625D, 0, 0.0625D, 0.9375D, 0.125D, 0.9375D);
    public static final AxisAlignedBB middle = new AxisAlignedBB(0.1875D, 0.125D, 0.1875D, 0.8125D, 0.75D, 0.8125D);
    public static final AxisAlignedBB top = new AxisAlignedBB(0.1875D, 0.125D, 0.1875D, 0.8125D, 0.75D, 0.8125D);

public Pedestal(String name, Material material, CreativeTabs creativetab) {
        super(name, material, creativetab);
        setSoundType(SoundType.STONE);
        setHardness(3.0F);
        setHarvestLevel("pickaxe", 1);
        setResistance(35.0F);
    }    

public BlockRenderLayer getBlockLayer() {
        return BlockRenderLayer.CUTOUT;
    }

public boolean isFullCube(IBlockState state) {
        return false;
    }

public boolean isOpaqueCube(IBlockState state) {
        return false;
    }
    @Override
        return under;
    }

super.addCollisionBoxToList(pos, entityBox, collidingBoxes, middle);
        super.addCollisionBoxToList(pos, entityBox, collidingBoxes, top);

}

2 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

the hitbox is just like the under, the middle and top not

would I have to make a list to return in getBoundingBox? but he does not accept list

You can only return a single bounding box in every method except addCollisionBoundigBoxesToList

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

4 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

How do I do this?

7 minutes ago, Cadiboo said:

return a single bounding box in every method except addCollisionBoundigBoxesToList

About Me

Spoiler

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

15 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

it is not possible to use only one AxisAlignedBB to do exactly that format

Correct.

Edited by Cadiboo

About Me

Spoiler

To get around this you can draw your own selected bounding box, but I wouldn’t recommend this because

- it’s decently technical and requires knowing how to render boxes (or other shapes if that’s what your going for)

- if someone wants to make a texture pack that overrides your model, they may not want the bounding box that you made it have

Look at vanilla’s example with the anvil, they made it have a smaller bounding box, but didn’t go overboard

About Me

Spoiler