[SOLVED] Rendering pipes #2

TSEngineer

Seems to me as though you've got your horizontal EnumFacing values wrong. What exactly are you trying to do i.e. what are you trying to transfer? In your code I see vein and a custom energy capability and a whole bunch of classes with abbreviations in their name who's purpose is not immediately obvious.

Also don't use IHasModel (or any variant - ItemM)

Don't us static initialisers, use the @ObjectHolder annotation

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

2 hours ago, TSEngineer said:

If one conduit changed, it's connections will be applied in every conduit in the world, but NOT always, something strange is happening

Did you push all of your code to github or just your jsons? Cause we also need to see the Block class too.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

20 minutes ago, TSEngineer said:

Now tile entity is not saving u, d, n, s, w, e. https://github.com/TSEngineer/ExtraExpansion

No, it's totally saving them. You just aren't updating the client. You need to override getUpdatePacket, handleUpdatePacket, and two other methods I cant think of right now.

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

1 minute ago, TSEngineer said:

Will markDirty() also help?

That just tells the server that something has changed and it needs to be saved, it may query sending the packet based on if it has been marked dirty or not.

2 minutes ago, TSEngineer said:

So I need to make an update packet and send it to client, then handle it on client, right?

You can, but you dont have to, vanilla has one. And the methods I told you to override are used by them.

1 minute ago, TSEngineer said:

Ok, where do I override handleUpdatePacket then?

Should be in the TileEntity however the name may be slightly different but there are two other methods but I cant remember the names so you should look in the TileEntity class.

4 minutes ago, TSEngineer said:

Maybe handleUpdateTag and getUpdateTag?

Those sound about right.

@Override
public void handleUpdateTag(NBTTagCompound tag) {
    u = tag.getBoolean("u");
    d = tag.getBoolean("d");
    n = tag.getBoolean("n");
    s = tag.getBoolean("s");
    w = tag.getBoolean("w");
    e = tag.getBoolean("e");
}

@Override
public NBTTagCompound getUpdateTag() {
    NBTTagCompound nbt = new NBTTagCompound();
    nbt.setBoolean("u", u);
    nbt.setBoolean("d", d);
    nbt.setBoolean("n", n);
    nbt.setBoolean("s", s);
    nbt.setBoolean("w", w);
    nbt.setBoolean("e", e);
    return nbt;
}

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)