Forge 1.8.9 emulate a full mouse click

Frontear

So, I've tried to make an autoclicker in Minecraft. It's worked, for the most part. Here is the code:

private void MouseClick() {
		if (minecraft.gameSettings.keyBindAttack.isKeyDown()) { // if 'mouse 1' is being pressed down
			minecraft.thePlayer.swingItem(); // just the visual part
			switch (minecraft.objectMouseOver.typeOfHit) {
				case ENTITY: // attack the entity internally
					minecraft.playerController.attackEntity(minecraft.thePlayer, minecraft.objectMouseOver.entityHit);
					break;
				case BLOCK: // don't spam attack the block, break it instead
					minecraft.playerController.clickBlock(minecraft.objectMouseOver.getBlockPos(), minecraft.objectMouseOver.sideHit);
					break;
			}
		}
	}

My problem stems from compatibility with other mods, specifically Reximian9k's KeyMod. I want my mod to be able to update the counter, but it's not going to. Why? Simple:

// Reximian9k's KeyMod code
@SubscribeEvent
   public void onClick(MouseEvent e) {
      if(e.buttonstate && e.button == Minecraft.getMinecraft().gameSettings.keyBindAttack.getKeyCode() + 100) {
         this.addClick();
         Mainframe.onClick();
      }
   }

The problem is that his code will check if the mouse button is pressed, not if an attack is being called. Due to the way my mod implements the autoclicker, where it allows the user to hold down the key and spam attack/breaking, reximian's code will check for the mouse being pressed. KeyMod won't be able to update with the current AutoClicker code.

My question is, would it somehow be possible for me to implement a internal click mechanism which will still trigger MouseEvent, allowing for KeyMod to properly update when my autoclicker is in effect?

I am a human and this action was performed manually. Please contact Frontear if you have any questions or concerns.

56 minutes ago, Frontear said:

So, I've tried to make an autoclicker in Minecraft.

Anything below 1.9.8 is unsupported on this forum, please update to receive assistance.

• Sad 1

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.