[1.12.2] Changing the player's food and saturation levels

Daring Do

So, I did this:

@Override
	public void onWornTick(ItemStack itemstack, EntityLivingBase player)
	{
		if(player instanceof EntityPlayer)
		{
			EntityPlayer player1 = (EntityPlayer) player;
			FoodStats food = player1.getFoodStats();

if(player1.ticksExisted % 100 == 0)
			{
				food.setFoodLevel(20);

if(food.getSaturationLevel() == 0)
				{
					food.setFoodSaturationLevel(10);
				}
			}
		}
	}

But on servers, it causes some problems, such as making the player unable to log back in, unless their playerdata is deleted. Apparently, I need to do reflection to make it work on a server? How would I go about that?

Gne9eza.png

"Be patient with me, because I'm an absolute moron half the time."

14 minutes ago, Daring Do said:

But on servers, it causes some problems, such as making the player unable to log back in, unless their playerdata is deleted.

Post the log for the server.

14 minutes ago, Daring Do said:

Apparently, I need to do reflection to make it work on a server?

Uh, no. Where did you hear that?

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

8 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

Post the log for the server.

Uh, no. Where did you hear that?

Yes I can: https://pastebin.com/Z905PT6n

And on MDC, since apparently getFoodStats() is client side only. 

Gne9eza.png

22 minutes ago, Daring Do said:

apparently getFoodStats() is client side only. 

No it isn't. FoodStats#setFoodSaturationLevel is though. So in order to modify saturation you indeed need reflection. Or I guess you could write the food stats to the NBT, modify the foodSaturationLevel tag and then read the stats from the modified NBT.

7 minutes ago, V0idWa1k3r said:

No it isn't. FoodStats#setFoodSaturationLevel is though. So in order to modify saturation you indeed need reflection. Or I guess you could write the food stats to the NBT, modify the foodSaturationLevel tag and then read the stats from the modified NBT.

Okay, well, how would I go about the reflection for the saturation?

Gne9eza.png

Just now, V0idWa1k3r said:

Do you need a tutorial on java's reflections? What is your question here?

According to literally everything I could find about doing reflections in modding, regular Java reflections don't work. Instead, you have to use the ReflectionHandler, which I've got no idea how to use...

Gne9eza.png

7 minutes ago, Daring Do said:

you have to use the ReflectionHandler

There isn't even such a class in all the libraries forge uses including forge itself.

According to literally everything I could find about doing reflections in modding, regular Java reflections don't work.

This is absolute and total bollocks. I have no idea where you got that impression from but regular reflections work absolutely fine. The only catch is that you have to search 2 methods/fields at the same time - the one with the DEV name and the one with the SRG name. Forge has a utility class ReflectionHelper that allows you to pass multiple names for a field/method when getting it.

There isn't even such a class in all the libraries forge uses including forge itself.

This is absolute and total bollocks. I have no idea where you got that impression from but regular reflections work absolutely fine. The only catch is that you have to search 2 methods/fields at the same time - the one with the DEV name and the one with the SRG name. Forge has a utility class ReflectionHelper that allows you to pass multiple names for a field/method when getting it.

ReflectionHelper, not handler, sorry. And it was from other posts on this site for outdated versions, as well as on other sites for also outdated versions. And also on MDC, from UpcraftLP.

And, in general, I have no idea how to do reflections in any form. Up until an hour ago, I didn't even know such a thing existed.

Edited by Daring Do

Gne9eza.png

4 minutes ago, Daring Do said:

And it was from other posts on this site for outdated versions, as well as on other sites for also outdated versions.

The version doesn't matter. Reflection always worked just fine. You always had to supply 2 names to it and it would always work. There is no "magic" in minecraft that makes it somehow not work with basics of the language it is written it. Minecraft is just as valid of a java application as any other one and as such is completely compatible with java's API.

6 minutes ago, Daring Do said:

MDC, from UpcraftLP.

I have no idea what MDC is or who UpcraftLP is but they are not telling you the truth.

Just now, V0idWa1k3r said:

The version doesn't matter. Reflection always worked just fine. You always had to supply 2 names to it and it would always work. There is no "magic" in minecraft that makes it somehow not work with basics of the language it is written it. Minecraft is just as valid of a java application as any other one and as such is completely compatible with java's API.

According to those other sites, it's because Minecraft's code is obfuscated, so in the dev environment, it works fine, but when built, it apparently doesn't. Heck if I know, though.

Gne9eza.png

it's because Minecraft's code is obfuscated, so in the dev environment, it works fine, but when built, it apparently doesn't.

This is true and this is exactly why you provide 2 names for the field/method you are looking up. One is a MCP name, that works in your dev environment. The other is an SRG name for the normal "obfuscated"-ish environment. It doesn't prevent you from using reflection, just makes you do an extra lookup. Or a check for the environment.

This is true and this is exactly why you provide 2 names for the field/method you are looking up. One is a MCP name, that works in your dev environment. The other is an SRG name for the normal "obfuscated"-ish environment. It doesn't prevent you from using reflection, just makes you do an extra lookup. Or a check for the environment.

Ah. I... still have no idea how to do it x3

Gne9eza.png

Create a new field that will hold the reference to the foodSaturationLevel field, instantinate it as ReflectionHelper.findField and then use that field just as you would with normal java reflection.

public static final Field foodStats_foodSaturationLevel = ReflectionHelper.findField(FoodStats.class, "MCPNAME", "SRGNAME");

You can learn the field's SRG name with MCPBot or locally on your computer in %user_home%/.gradle/caches/minecraft/de/oceanlabs/mcp/mcp_snapshot/%snapshot_date%/fields.csv.

21 minutes ago, V0idWa1k3r said:

Create a new field that will hold the reference to the foodSaturationLevel field, instantinate it as ReflectionHelper.findField and then use that field just as you would with normal java reflection.

public static final Field foodStats_foodSaturationLevel = ReflectionHelper.findField(FoodStats.class, "MCPNAME", "SRGNAME");

You can learn the field's SRG name with MCPBot or locally on your computer in %user_home%/.gradle/caches/minecraft/de/oceanlabs/mcp/mcp_snapshot/%snapshot_date%/fields.csv.

I can only find getSaturationLevel()'s SRG name, not setSaturationLevel()'s. That being field_71147_cj

Edited by Daring Do

Gne9eza.png

8 minutes ago, Daring Do said:

I can only find getSaturationLevel()'s SRG name, not setSaturationLevel()'s. That being field_71147_cj

You do not need to find a name of a method. The method you used is client-only which crashes the game, reflection isn't going to magically recreate a method for you, and the other one is public anyway. You need to modify the the FoodStats.foodSaturationLevel field

Also field_71147_cj is EntityPlayerMP.wasHungry. It makes no sense for a method to be named field_xxxxx

1 minute ago, V0idWa1k3r said:

You do not need to find a name of a method. The method you used is client-only which crashes the game, reflection isn't going to magically recreate a method for you, and the other one is public anyway. You need to modify the the FoodStats.foodSaturationLevel field

Also field_71147_cj is EntityPlayerMP.wasHungry. It makes no sense for a method to be named field_xxxxx

Oh

Gne9eza.png

Okay, so this is what I did:

public static final Field saturationLevel = ReflectionHelper.findField(FoodStats.class, "field_75125_b", "foodSaturationLevel");

@Override
	{
		{

{
				food.setFoodLevel(20);

try
				{
					saturationLevel.setAccessible(true);
					saturationLevel.set(player1, 10);
				}
				catch(Throwable e)
				{
					Log.warn("Reflection on Player Saturation Level Failed");
					e.printStackTrace();
				}
			}
		}
	}

And to no one's surprise, it doesn't work, and instead just throws out the warning instead :/

Gne9eza.png

2 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

This is not necessary when using ReflectionHelper.

This is the worst way to handle exceptions.

• Never catch Throwable. It includes things like OutOfMemoryError, which you should never catch.
  • Don't just do nothing with the exception but log it. Is there any reasonable circumstance you can think of where this exception should occur? No? Okay, then you should not just carry on! If this exception happens, something is very wrong. Let the game crash.

Okay, so, this is what I have now:

public static final Field saturationLevel = ReflectionHelper.findField(FoodStats.class, "field_75125_b", "foodSaturationLevel");

@Override
	{
		{

{
				food.setFoodLevel(20);

if(food.getSaturationLevel() == 0)
				{
					try
					{
						saturationLevel.set(food, 10);
					}
					catch(IllegalAccessException e)
					{
						Log.error("Reflection on Player Saturation Level Failed");
						e.printStackTrace();
					}
				}
			}
		}
	}

And it works. Idk if I'm catching the right thing now, that's one of the things the saturationLevel.set() throws, apparently. I'll need to test it outside of the dev workspace still, but I think it's functional now? Do I still have something wrong? Anything that needs to be changed?

Gne9eza.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I'm trying to play Minecraft 1.20.4 on Forge using mods, but when Minecraft loads, it says there are non-Forge mods, whereas they are Forge mods. This problem is happening in Forge version 1.20.4 - 49.0.46. I am only able to play with all mods in Forge version 1.20.4 - 49.0.43.
    • I had the same issue. The only thing I could do is to remove parchment mappings entirely from config files and replace config files from the MDK: 1. replace build.gradle from MDK 2. restore official mapping in build.properties 3. replace src\main\resources\META-INF\mods.toml from MDK sample.
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- I sent a error report i just cant understand it, the game as been running fine intill today i loaded it https://pastebin.com/gWVFh4Fe   WARNING: coremods are present:   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.3.jar)   PatchingFixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-98.jar)   FixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   JarInJarLoaderCoreMod (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   BetterFoliageLoader (BetterFoliage-MC1.12-2.3.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.9.jar)   OpenModsCorePlugin (OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar)   MalisisCorePlugin (MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar)   ObfuscatePlugin (obfuscate-0.4.2-1.12.2.jar)   CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar)   HookingFixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // Hey, that tickles! Hehehe! Time: 4/19/24 4:05 PM Description: Updating screen events java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to check session lock, aborting     at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.func_75766_h(SaveHandler.java:76)     at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.<init>(SaveHandler.java:54)     at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilSaveHandler.<init>(AnvilSaveHandler.java:18)     at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilSaveConverter.func_75804_a(SourceFile:84)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71371_a(Minecraft.java:2346)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.tryLoadExistingWorld(FMLClientHandler.java:734)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_186777_e(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:249)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_186774_a(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:199)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_148278_a(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:163)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListExtended.func_148179_a(SourceFile:41)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiWorldSelection.func_73864_a(SourceFile:117)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:533)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiWorldSelection.func_146274_d(SourceFile:49)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:501)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1759)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1098)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:398)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Client thread Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.func_75766_h(SaveHandler.java:76)     at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.<init>(SaveHandler.java:54)     at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilSaveHandler.<init>(AnvilSaveHandler.java:18)     at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilSaveConverter.func_75804_a(SourceFile:84)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71371_a(Minecraft.java:2346)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.tryLoadExistingWorld(FMLClientHandler.java:734)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_186777_e(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:249)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_186774_a(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:199)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_148278_a(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:163)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListExtended.func_148179_a(SourceFile:41)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiWorldSelection.func_73864_a(SourceFile:117)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:533)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiWorldSelection.func_146274_d(SourceFile:49)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:501) -- Affected screen -- Details:     Screen name: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiWorldSelection Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1759)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1098)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:398)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 5013709368 bytes (4781 MB) / 11274289152 bytes (10752 MB) up to 12884901888 bytes (12288 MB)     JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx12G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2859 Optifine OptiFine_1.12.2_HD_U_G5 99 mods loaded, 99 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State  | ID                          | Version               | Source                                            | Signature                                |     |:------ |:--------------------------- |:--------------------- |:------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LCHIJA | minecraft                   | 1.12.2                | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcp                         | 9.42                  | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | FML                         | 8.0.99.99             | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2859.jar                     | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LCHIJA | forge                       | 14.23.5.2859          | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2859.jar                     | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LCHIJA | openmodscore                | 0.12.2                | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | obfuscate                   | 0.4.2                 | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | securitycraft               | v1.9.9                | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.9.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mts                         | 22.14.2               | Immersive Vehicles-1.12.2-22.14.2.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mtsaircooled                | 1.0.1                 | Air-Cooled Pack [MTS] 1.10.2-14.0.0-1.0.1.jar     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | codechickenlib              | 3.2.3.358             | CodeChickenLib-1.12.2-3.2.3.358-universal.jar     | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCHIJA | ancientwarfare              | 1.12.2-2.7.0.1038     | ancientwarfare-1.12.2-2.7.0.1038.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | redstoneflux                | 2.1.1                 | RedstoneFlux-1.12-2.1.1.1-universal.jar           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ancientwarfareautomation    | 1.12.2-2.7.0.1038     | ancientwarfare-1.12.2-2.7.0.1038.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ancientwarfarenpc           | 1.12.2-2.7.0.1038     | ancientwarfare-1.12.2-2.7.0.1038.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ancientwarfarestructure     | 1.12.2-2.7.0.1038     | ancientwarfare-1.12.2-2.7.0.1038.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ancientwarfarevehicle       | 1.12.2-2.7.0.1038     | ancientwarfare-1.12.2-2.7.0.1038.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | craftstudioapi              | 1.0.0                 | CraftStudio-1.0.0.93-mc1.12-alpha.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | animania                    | 2.0.3.28              | animania-1.12.2-base-2.0.3.28.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | architecturecraft           | @VERSION@             | architecturecraft-1.12-3.108.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | betteranimationscollection2 | 1.0.2                 | BetterAnimationsCollection2-v1.0.2-1.12.2.jar     | 12d137bcc36051a1c2c8ea7211cfc1da1c6e9dea |     | LCHIJA | forgelin                    | 1.8.3                 | Forgelin-1.8.3.jar                                | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | betterfoliage               | 2.3.1                 | BetterFoliage-MC1.12-2.3.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bibliocraft                 | 2.4.6                 | BiblioCraft[v2.4.6][MC1.12.2].jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | biomestaff                  | 1.0.0                 | BiomeStaff-1.12.2-1.0.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | blockcraftery               | 1.12.2-1.3.1          | blockcraftery-1.12.2-1.3.1.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bookshelf                   | 2.3.590               | Bookshelf-1.12.2-2.3.590.jar                      | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |     | LCHIJA | bookworm                    | 1.12.2-2.5.2.1        | Bookworm-Library-Mod-1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | brandonscore                | 2.4.20                | BrandonsCore-1.12.2-2.4.20.162-universal.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bspkrscore                  | 8.0.0                 | BspkrsCore-1.12.2.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | carpentersblocks            | 3.4.0-poc.6           | Carpenters-Blocks-v3.4.0-poc.6-MC-1.12.2.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ctm                         | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31     | CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | jei                         | 4.16.1.1012           | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.1012.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | chisel                      | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45     | Chisel-Mod-1.12.2.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | chiselsandbits              | 14.33                 | chiselsandbits-14.33.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | customspawner               | 3.11.4                | CustomMobSpawner-3.11.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | customsignposts             | 1.0                   | customsignposts-1.12.2-1.0.1.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ptrmodellib                 | 1.0.5                 | PTRLib-1.0.5.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | props                       | 2.6.3.7               | Decocraft-2.6.3.7_1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mocreatures                 | 12.0.5                | DrZharks MoCreatures Mod-12.0.5.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | engineersdecor              | 1.1.5                 | engineersdecor-1.12.2-1.1.5.jar                   | ed58ed655893ced6280650866985abcae2bf7559 |     | LCHIJA | exoticbirds                 | 1.0                   | Exotic Birds 1.12.2-3.2.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | unuparts                    | 6.5.0                 | UNU Parts Pack [MTS] 1.12.2-22.13.0-6.5.0.jar     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | unuverse                    | 2.0.0                 | ExpandedUNUversePack[MTS]1.12.2-19.15.5-2.0.0.jar | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | fairylights                 | 2.1.10                | fairylights-2.2.0-1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | fcl                         | 1.12.82               | FCL-1.12.82c.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | net/fexcraft/lib/frl        | 1.2                   | FCL-1.12.82c.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | net/fexcraft/lib/tmt        | 1.15                  | FCL-1.12.82c.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | famm                        | 3.4.0                 | Fexs-Alphabet-and-More-Mod-Forge-1.12.2.jar       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | forgemultipartcbe           | 2.6.2.83              | ForgeMultipart-1.12.2-2.6.2.83-universal.jar      | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCHIJA | microblockcbe               | 2.6.2.83              | ForgeMultipart-1.12.2-2.6.2.83-universal.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | minecraftmultipartcbe       | 2.6.2.83              | ForgeMultipart-1.12.2-2.6.2.83-universal.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | funkylocomotion             | 1.0                   | funky-locomotion-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | furenikusroads              | 1.2.5                 | Furenikus_Roads-1.2.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | cfm                         | 6.3.0                 | furniture-6.3.2-1.12.2.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | waila                       | 1.8.22                | Hwyla-1.8.22-B37_1.12.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | trackapi                    | 1.2                   | TrackAPI-1.2.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | universalmodcore            | 1.2.1                 | UniversalModCore-1.12.2-forge-1.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | immersiverailroading        | 1.10.0                | ImmersiveRailroading-1.12.2-forge-1.10.0.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | journeymap                  | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2        | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | zawa                        | 1.12.2-2.1.3          | zawa-1.12.2-2.1.3.jar                             | 3ee471ded1bba54aa82f4f5ca5ca82dd67b8ef42 |     | LCHIJA | lilcritters                 | 1.12.2-1.1.0.0        | Lil-Critters-Mod-Forge-1.12.2.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | malisiscore                 | 1.12.2-6.5.1-SNAPSHOT | MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | malisisdoors                | 1.12.2-7.3.0          | MalisisDoors-Mod-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcwbridges                  | 1.0.6                 | mcw-bridges-1.0.6b-mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcwfences                   | 1.0.0                 | mcw-fences-1.0.0-mc1.12.2.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcwroofs                    | 1.0.2                 | mcw-roofs-1.0.2-mc1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | moon-core                   | 7.0                   | Moons-Core-Forge-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mrtjpcore                   | 2.1.4.43              | MrTJPCore-1.12.2-2.1.4.43-universal.jar           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | railcraft                   | 12.0.0                | railcraft-12.0.0.jar                              | a0c255ac501b2749537d5824bb0f0588bf0320fa |     | LCHIJA | mtr                         | 3.0.0                 | MTR-1.12.2-alpha-test-0.0.1.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | kadwinjpvehicles            | 2.0.0                 | MTS_Kadwin_JP_Vehicles_Pack_4.1.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ngtlib                      | 2.4.21                | NGTLib2.4.21-38_forge-1.12.2-14.23.2.2611.jar     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectintelligence         | 1.0.9                 | ProjectIntelligence-1.12.2-1.0.9.28-universal.jar | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | nei                         | 2.4.3                 | NotEnoughItems-1.12.2-2.4.3.245-universal.jar     | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCHIJA | oe                          | 1.0.7                 | OceanicExpanse-1.0.7.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | openmods                    | 0.12.2                | OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar                     | d2a9a8e8440196e26a268d1f3ddc01b2e9c572a5 |     | LCHIJA | openblocks                  | 1.8.1                 | OpenBlocks-1.12.2-1.8.1.jar                       | d2a9a8e8440196e26a268d1f3ddc01b2e9c572a5 |     | LCHIJA | placeableitems              | 3.3                   | placeableitems-3.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-core             | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-Base.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-integration      | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-integration.jar       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-transmission     | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-integration.jar       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-illumination     | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-lighting.jar          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-expansion        | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-mechanical.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-relocation       | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-mechanical.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-transportation   | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-mechanical.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | rtm                         | 2.4.24                | RTM2.4.24-43_forge-1.12.2-14.23.2.2611.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | trafficcontrol              | 1.1.1                 | trafficcontrol-1.1.1.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | travelersbackpack           | 1.0.35                | TravelersBackpack-1.12.2-1.0.35.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | iv_tpp                      | 2.22.0                | Trin Parts Pack-1.12.2-2.23.1.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | unucivil                    | 6.3.0                 | UNU Civilian Pack [MTS] 1.12.2-22.13.0-6.3.0.jar  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | vehicle                     | 0.44.1                | vehicle-mod-0.44.1-1.12.2.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | wawla                       | 2.6.275               | Wawla-1.12.2-2.6.275.jar                          | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |     | LCHIJA | worldedit                   | 6.1.10                | worldedit-forge-mc1.12.2-6.1.10-dist.jar          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | worldstatecheckpoints       | 1.12.2.1.2.1          | WorldStateCheckpoints-client-1.12.2.1.2.1.jar     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | wrcbe                       | 2.3.2                 | WR-CBE-1.12.2-2.3.2.33-universal.jar              | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCHIJA | zoocraftdiscoveries         | 1.0                   | Zoocraft+Discoveries+1.12.2-1.3.0.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | immersiveengineering        | 0.12-98               | ImmersiveEngineering-0.12-98.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | fix-rtm                     | 2.0.28                | fixRtm-2.0.28.jar                                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mysticallib                 | 1.12.2-1.13.0         | mysticallib-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                     | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers): ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.3.jar)   PatchingFixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   com.anatawa12.fixRtm.asm.patching.PatchApplier IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-98.jar)   blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.asm.IEClassTransformer FixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   JarInJarLoaderCoreMod (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   com.anatawa12.fixRtm.jarInJar.JarInJarPatcher BetterFoliageLoader (BetterFoliage-MC1.12-2.3.2.jar)   mods.betterfoliage.loader.BetterFoliageTransformer SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.9.jar)   OpenModsCorePlugin (OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar)   openmods.core.OpenModsClassTransformer MalisisCorePlugin (MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar)   ObfuscatePlugin (obfuscate-0.4.2-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.obfuscate.asm.ObfuscateTransformer CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar)   team.chisel.ctm.client.asm.CTMTransformer HookingFixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   com.anatawa12.fixRtm.asm.hooking.HookingTransformer     GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 551.86' Renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070/PCIe/SSE2'     OpenModsLib class transformers: [llama_null_fix:FINISHED],[horse_base_null_fix:FINISHED],[pre_world_render_hook:FINISHED],[player_render_hook:FINISHED],[horse_null_fix:FINISHED]     RTM Model Status: Initialized 1048 models, Using 0 models     I = Initialized, C = Constructed, SMP = SMP includeds     | model pack                                      | all | I | C   | SMP |     |:----------------------------------------------- |:--- |:- |:--- |:--- |     | mods\ModelPack_Nak_5_Structure_240313.zip       | 458 | 0 | 458 | 0   |     | mods\RTM2.4.24-43_forge-1.12.2-14.23.2.2611.jar | 281 | 0 | 281 | 0   |     | mods\rtm_Saracalias Pack v0.2.01.zip            | 309 | 0 | 309 | 0   |     Launched Version: 1.12.2-forge-14.23.5.2859     LWJGL: 2.9.4     OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 551.86, NVIDIA Corporation     GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing. Using GL 1.3 texture combiners. Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported. Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported. VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.     Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     Resource Packs: NickMiner69V2.zip, MPT-4.zip, feldbahnpackv1-3.zip, G_P_Narrow_Gauge_Texel_Pack_V1.0.3.zip     Current Language: English (US)     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     CPU: 8x Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz     OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.12.2_HD_U_G5     OptiFine Build: 20210124-142939     Render Distance Chunks: 12     Mipmaps: 4     Anisotropic Filtering: 1     Antialiasing: 0     Multitexture: false     Shaders: null     OpenGlVersion: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 551.86     OpenGlRenderer: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070/PCIe/SSE2     OpenGlVendor: NVIDIA Corporation     CpuCount: 8
    • i notice a change if i add the min and max ram in the line like this for example:    # Xmx and Xms set the maximum and minimum RAM usage, respectively. # They can take any number, followed by an M or a G. # M means Megabyte, G means Gigabyte. # For example, to set the maximum to 3GB: -Xmx3G # To set the minimum to 2.5GB: -Xms2500M # A good default for a modded server is 4GB. # Uncomment the next line to set it. -Xmx10240M -Xms8192M    i need to make more experiments but for now this apparently works.
    • This honestly might just work for you @SubscribeEvent public static void onScreenRender(ScreenEvent.Render.Post event) { final var player = Minecraft.getInstance().player; final var options = Minecraft.getInstance().options; if(!hasMyEffect(player)) return; // TODO: You provide hasMyEffect float f = Mth.lerp(event.getPartialTick(), player.oSpinningEffectIntensity, player.spinningEffectIntensity); float f1 = ((Double)options.screenEffectScale().get()).floatValue(); if(f <= 0F || f1 >= 1F) return; float p_282656_ = f * (1.0F - f1); final var p_282460_ = event.getGuiGraphics(); int i = p_282460_.guiWidth(); int j = p_282460_.guiHeight(); p_282460_.pose().pushPose(); float f5 = Mth.lerp(p_282656_, 2.0F, 1.0F); p_282460_.pose().translate((float)i / 2.0F, (float)j / 2.0F, 0.0F); p_282460_.pose().scale(f5, f5, f5); p_282460_.pose().translate((float)(-i) / 2.0F, (float)(-j) / 2.0F, 0.0F); float f4 = 0.2F * p_282656_; float f2 = 0.4F * p_282656_; float f3 = 0.2F * p_282656_; RenderSystem.disableDepthTest(); RenderSystem.depthMask(false); RenderSystem.enableBlend(); RenderSystem.blendFuncSeparate(GlStateManager.SourceFactor.ONE, GlStateManager.DestFactor.ONE, GlStateManager.SourceFactor.ONE, GlStateManager.DestFactor.ONE); p_282460_.setColor(f4, f2, f3, 1.0F); p_282460_.blit(new ResourceLocation("textures/misc/nausea.png"), 0, 0, -90, 0.0F, 0.0F, i, j, i, j); p_282460_.setColor(1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F); RenderSystem.defaultBlendFunc(); RenderSystem.disableBlend(); RenderSystem.depthMask(true); RenderSystem.enableDepthTest(); p_282460_.pose().popPose(); }   Note: Most of this is directly copied from GameRenderer as you pointed out you found. The only thing you'll have to likely do is update the `oSpinningEffectIntensity` + `spinningEffectIntensity` variables on the player when your effect is applied. Which values should be there? Not 100% sure, might be a game of guess and check, but `handleNetherPortalClient` in LocalPlayer has some hard coded you might be able to start with.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.