How to add external libraries?

Frontear

I've already modified the build.gradle to compile org.reflections, which can be found here. The problem is while the dev environment can build it, it will not work after using `gradle build`. I've tried running `gradle buildDependents` as well, and nothing will solve the issue. How can I correctly compile an external library into my mod?

Edit: What I mean to say is that the official Minecraft Client will not run the mod, throwing a NoClassDefFound, meaning org.reflections isn't compiling with my mod. How can I make it so?

Edited by Frontear

I am a human and this action was performed manually. Please contact Frontear if you have any questions or concerns.

I have done that, correct? Inside the build.gradle, in the `dependencies` area, I've added 

compile group: 'org.reflections', name: 'reflections', version: '0.9.11'

It works in the dev env, but doesn't compile alongside the Java Jar.

I am a human and this action was performed manually. Please contact Frontear if you have any questions or concerns.

The documentation isn't clear about how to implement them. It's only telling me the format, the maven support, and some other stuff about modifying the Manifest INF. How exactly am I supposed to accept this? Am I supposed to modify files outside of the build.gradle?