Custom Crafting Bench bug

Heltrato

So im porting my mod to 1.12.2 fixed the errors most of it but bugs are everywhere since no reworks.

Right now im trying to fix my custom crafting bench that has a clickable button (craft) if the following requiredStack slot is met,

but two things i find out 

1.) it allows to craft even if the required quantity is not me

2.) upon finish crafting it just consumes on how many quantity the requiredstack is (even if it exceed)

Here is my class that has a related on it

https://github.com/Guild-Hall/MHFC/blob/1.12.2/src/main/java/mhfc/net/common/tile/TileHunterBench.java

https://github.com/Guild-Hall/MHFC/blob/1.12.2/src/main/java/mhfc/net/common/block/container/BlockHunterBench.java

P.S on 1.11.2 this methods are all the same, 

public class TileHunterBench extends TileEntity implements ..., IInventory, ...

Don't ever implement IInventory. Use capabilities instead.

extends BlockContainer

Don't extend BlockContainer. It overrides a bunch of methods you do not need, like the rendering method. Just override Block#hasTileEntity and Block#createTileEntity.

26 minutes ago, Heltrato said:

it allows to craft even if the required quantity is not me

IIngredient by default doesn't care for the stack size since it is only used for vanilla crafting bench and that one only operates in stack sizes of one. You need to check the stack size yourself.

26 minutes ago, Heltrato said:

upon finish crafting it just consumes on how many quantity the requiredstack is (even if it exceed)

Well, why wouldn't it? That's what you are telling it to do:

private void finishRecipe() {
		resetInputStacks();
}

private void resetInputStacks() {
		Arrays.fill(inputStacks, ItemStack.EMPTY);
	}

You are telling your TE to fill all inputs with an empty stack when it is done.

Unrelated

package mhfc.net

Do you own mhfc.net? Because if you don't you can't name your package like that. And if you do - fix the security warning, I can't even access the site.

6 minutes ago, V0idWa1k3r said:

Don't ever implement IInventory. Use capabilities instead.

Don't extend BlockContainer. It overrides a bunch of methods you do not need, like the rendering method. Just override Block#hasTileEntity and Block#createTileEntity.

IIngredient by default doesn't care for the stack size since it is only used for vanilla crafting bench and that one only operates in stack sizes of one. You need to check the stack size yourself.

Well, why wouldn't it? That's what you are telling it to do:

private void finishRecipe() {
		resetInputStacks();
}

private void resetInputStacks() {
		Arrays.fill(inputStacks, ItemStack.EMPTY);
	}

You are telling your TE to fill all inputs with an empty stack when it is done.

Unrelated

Do you own mhfc.net? Because if you don't you can't name your package like that. And if you do - fix the security warning, I can't even access the site.

Is there any code related that reduces the StackSize of the inputStacks? I haven't really found out one since then :/ thou this method works fine during 1.11.2

Oh yeah, mhfc.net was our package since we started from 1.4.7 i'll have to rename this soon.

Edited by Heltrato