Minecraft window is black

Hello guys

I have a problem with my custom modpack. After closing my minecraft and reopening it, it started being a black window.

First of all I want to say, that I know a solution to this problem. You can delete the config folder and it will work fine again,

but I have done some settings there some time ago to get my modpack to work and to configure it as I wish.

I'm using the Twitch client to start my modpack and configure it. I'm using the newest version of Forge (14.23.5.2796).

To provide everything i can I will post the latest.log and Minecraft game output here. I closed the client 4 seconds after the window appeared to #

shorten the logs a bit, because the problem occures when the game starts and not later on.

https://pastebin.com/bFT4254E (Game Output)

latest.log

Edited by Cornspies

So after some more research and testing I managed to fix it.

I deleted the Foamfix and JEI config and additionally removed a file called "splash.properties".

I can just guess what the problem was, but I can easily determine JEI as NOT being the problem becuase it isn't loaded at this state of game.

So either foamfix or this tiny file corrupt my Minecraft startup. If some problems like this occur in the future you might start with deleting this both config files.