Breaking Crops age < 7 yield no drops 1.13.2

jmilthedude

Minecraft Version: 1.13.2

Forge Version 25.0.10

Started multiple single player worlds and the issue is replicating.When harvesting crops which are less than age 7 (not full grown) they do not drop themselves. For instance, plant a carrot, then break the carrot. It will not drop. This issue does not exist in Vanilla.

To see proper function, plant a crop in pure vanilla, then break it. It will drop that item. I suspect something along the carrots not being recognized as "seeds". Because when breaking wheat that is not full grown, the seeds drop. As well as Beetroot. This affects carrots, potatoes etc.

EDIT: Would like to add, this is in a dev environment using the example mod. I have changed nothing. One thing I have tested is printing out "getDropChance()" in the Harvest event. It is always 1.0 so I'm not sure that is playing a part.

Edited by jmilthedude

Hey, not sure how this usually works but I saw your post and added it to some issues I had seen with farming and those and another issue have been rolled in to a pull request that is in the review phase now. So I don't know how long it will be before you see a result but action is happening.