Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[1.12.2] Change brightness like night vision does

Does anyone know how to change the overall brightness? I want that to change it similar to the night vision potion. But just applying the night vision effect is no a solution, because i want that the game is brighter and darker and just a bit not just the fixed brighter of night vision.

It may also help if you just tell me how the night vision potion affects the brightness.

Thanks for any help.

Edited by Meldexun

This sounds like the perfect use case for a shader

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Java 16 is not yet supported.
    • wait. I added PAUSE at the end and it now says "C:\Users\User\Downloads\blackout>java -Xmx4096M -Xms4096M -jar forgeserver.jar nogui 2021-06-24 10:24:47,901 main WARN Advanced terminal features are not available in this environment [10:24:47] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--gameDir, ., --launchTarget, fmlserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 36.1.32, --fml.mcpVersion, 20210115.111550, --fml.mcVersion, 1.16.5, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, nogui] [10:24:47] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 8.0.9+86+master.3cf110c starting: java version 16.0.1 by Oracle Corporation Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class cpw.mods.modlauncher.SecureJarHandler (in unnamed module @0xca263c2) cannot access class sun.security.util.ManifestEntryVerifier (in module java.base) because module java.base does not export sun.security.util to unnamed module @0xca263c2         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.SecureJarHandler.lambda$static$1(SecureJarHandler.java:41)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.api.LamdbaExceptionUtils.uncheck(LamdbaExceptionUtils.java:95)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.SecureJarHandler.<clinit>(SecureJarHandler.java:41)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.lambda$new$6(Launcher.java:55)         at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.computeIfAbsent(ConcurrentHashMap.java:1708)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.api.TypesafeMap.computeIfAbsent(TypesafeMap.java:52)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.api.TypesafeMap.computeIfAbsent(TypesafeMap.java:47)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Environment.computePropertyIfAbsent(Environment.java:62)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.<init>(Launcher.java:55)         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66)         at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63)         at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60)         at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57)"
    • it works now but whenever i try run the batch file, it shows up then just instantly disappears. It comes up with a paragraph but it doesnt give me time to copy and paste it or read it. 
    • Capabilities are a generic system that allow things (entities, tile entity, etc.) to provide an API as well as store data. Attributes are simply a single double value. Additionally, attributes can be influenced by various things: currently active potion effects, the currently held items or just directly applied attribute modifiers. All these modifiers work together to produce the final value for an attribute. So in your case it sounds like an attribute might be a good choice.
    • That looks fine, yes, except of cause the ReentrantReadWriteLock is entirely overkill for this operation. But it works, you just have to use try-finally to make sure you always unlock.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.