Mods item disapear while ''use'' it

IRoblix

14 minutes ago, IRoblix said:

And i am not lying

If you still use 1.7.10 but changed the name to 1.12.2 just to get support, then yes, you are lying.

Unless you are stating that you changed the version, not the name, to 1.12.2 (in which case the inaccuracy of your grammar made it very hard to understand).

Edited by DavidM

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

1. Do not follow tutorials on YouTube, especially TechnoVision (previously called Loremaster) and HarryTalks, due to their promotion of bad practice and usage of outdated code.

2. Always post your code.

3. Never copy and paste code. You won't learn anything from doing that.

Programming via Eclipse's hotfixes will get you nowhere

5. Learn to use your IDE, especially the debugger.

The "picture that's worth 1000 words" only works if there's an obvious problem or a freehand red circle around it.

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

1. Read the EAQ before asking for help. Remember to provide the appropriate log(s).

2. Versions below 1.11 are no longer supported due to their age. Update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.

IRoblix, the debug.log you posted doesn't match the screenshot you posted later...

In the debug.log you ran the server from a folder on your desktop named "server 1.7.10"

The screenshot you posted is of a folder named "server 1.12.2".

Also, the folder in the screenshot contains a second folder named "Server 1.12.2"...

Now, another thing that doesn't match is the debug.log saying  this:

[08:52:00] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML]: No config directory found, creating one: C:\Users\Robert Colcer\Desktop\server 1.7.10\config
[08:52:00] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Config directory created successfully

Your screenshot includes a config folder and everything else expected (+ an extra "Server 1.12.2" folder) but, the time stamps doesn't match. The config folder in the screenshot was created at 05.55 PM but the log indicates the folder was created at 08:52.

Further more, the other time stamps in the screenshot are all seemingly from moments _before_ the debug.log was created which isn't possible unless you created the screenshot first and then deleted the config folder before you started the server which makes absolutely 0 sense.

Then you're talking about renaming files...what files? There are no apparent issues with any filenames, it's the folder names that doesn't match.

1. Where exactly is the folder in the screenshot located?

2. Is it the same folder that was named "server 1.7.10" in the debug.log and you renamed it to server 1.12.2?

3. What is in the \server 1.12.2\Server 1.12.2\ folder?

4. How exactly are you starting the server?

And please don't insult the people who are showing a lot of patience in trying to help you.

Edited by Ravenleft
emphasis

On 3/10/2019 at 3:56 PM, IRoblix said:

Ok i will send a new debug log  and i start my server by opening universal.jar and after minecraft server.jar

So, _how_ are you opening "universal.jar" and what do you mean "...after minecraft server.jar"? You never touch the vanilla minecraft server .jar when running a Forge server as the Forge server.jar takes care of everything once you launch it.

By the sounds of it you're trying to launch the Forge .jar first but it fails with an error and then you launch the vanilla server for some reason and expect it to load mods without Forge?

First, update Forge (the error is saying that iChunUtil requires Forge 14.23.5.2781, you have Forge 14.23.5.2768. Latest is Forge 14.23.5.2815).

Then create a launch-script, preferably in a .bat file that you put in the root of the server folder , that runs only the Forge server .jar and nothing else. Simplest version would look like this

java -Xmx2G -jar [exact name of forge-universal.jar]

which would launch the Forge server and give it 2GB.

Jes... i am a begginer and i just wanna start a amical server for my friends and me... i think i will give up... its more complicated that i expected. Thx guys, at least you tried. The only thing we can do to its that you see what i see (video).

Edited by IRoblix