[1.7.10] Custom NEI recipe - TransferRects

weckar

I'm aware 1.7.10 is well out of date from being supported, but here goes.

I am implementing a custom NEI TemplateRecipeHandler. Literally everything works (NEI picks it up just fine, recipes are loaded and render, etc.), except that the transferRects are either not picking up my clicks or not handling them properly, and I cannot figure out why. I've looked at several implementations and do not see what I am doing differently. The tooltip for the TransferRects IS being displayed properly, however.

@Override
	public void loadTransferRects() {
		transferRects.add(new RecipeTransferRect(
				new Rectangle(xOff + 75, yOff + 29, 25, 18),
				this.getOverlayIdentifier()));
	}

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, because it is severely bugging me.

Edited by weckar

If anyone has a comprehensive, visual guide to GUIs - don't hesitate to message me. They make my head spin.

8 hours ago, weckar said:

I'm aware 1.7.10 is well out of date from being supported, but here goes.

It’s unsupported because it’s so old no one knows how to fix issues with it or how anything works in it. 

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

Thanks guys, really helpful.

I'm sure I am not the only one who actually does still look at this code, so can we please make room for one of those rare few?

It was in the title, so I really get the feeling you only clicked this thread to... say nothing of use.

If anyone has a comprehensive, visual guide to GUIs - don't hesitate to message me. They make my head spin.

• Guest locked this topic