[1.13.2] Entity Custom Models

ItsRobinson

I've got an entity that is extended by a Zombie, when I spawn the entity in-game it is supposed to look like my custom model but it doesn't it's just a zombie.

It also says that I've summoned a zombie, so my thoughts are that it's either something to do with the entitytype build or it's something to do with the fact that I'm using the same rendering procedure as it was in 1.12.2 ?

(btw, yes I stole THIS guys EntityType builder, however I do understand everything that it's doing so I'd say it's not a big deal ?)

@Mod.EventBusSubscriber(bus = Mod.EventBusSubscriber.Bus.MOD)
	public static class EntityTypes
	{
		private static final List<EntityType<?>> ENTITY_TYPES = new LinkedList<>();

public static <T extends Entity> void add(EntityType<T> type)
		{
			ENTITY_TYPES.add(type);
		}

public static List<EntityType<?>> getEntityTypes()
		{
			return Collections.unmodifiableList(ENTITY_TYPES);
		}

@SubscribeEvent
		public static void registerEntityTypes(final RegistryEvent.Register<EntityType<?>> event)
		{
			EntityInit.registerEntityTypes();
			ENTITY_TYPES.forEach(entityType -> event.getRegistry().register(entityType));
		}
	}

public class EntityInit 
	{

public static final EntityType<EntityWhiteFace> WHITE_FACE;

static
		{
			WHITE_FACE = createEntityType("entity_white_face", EntityWhiteFace.class, EntityWhiteFace::new, 64, 1, false);
		}

private static <T extends Entity> EntityType<T> createEntityType(String id, Class<? extends T> entityClass, Function<? super World, ? extends T> factory, int range, int updateFrequency, boolean sendsVelocityUpdates)
		{
			EntityType<T> type = EntityType.Builder.create(entityClass, factory).tracker(range, updateFrequency, sendsVelocityUpdates).build(Reference.MOD_ID + ":" + id);
			type.setRegistryName(new ResourceLocation(Reference.MOD_ID + ":" + id));
			return type;
		}

public static void registerEntityTypes()
		{
			main.EntityTypes.add(WHITE_FACE);
		}
	}

public class EntityWhiteFace extends EntityZombie
	{

public EntityWhiteFace(World worldIn) {
			super(worldIn);
			// TODO Auto-generated constructor stub
		}
	}

The EntityType builder works and allows me to spawn the entityclass that I have made, I have tried overriding some of the AI of the zombie and it works, so it is reading from the EntityWhiteFace class correctly.

This is code to render the model:

private void preinit(final FMLCommonSetupEvent event)
	{
		RenderingRegistry.registerEntityRenderingHandler(EntityWhiteFace.class, new IRenderFactory<EntityWhiteFace>() 
		{
			@Override
			public Render<? super EntityWhiteFace> createRenderFor(RenderManager manager) {
				return new RenderWhiteFace(manager);
			}
		});
		Reference.logger.info("Setup Registered");
	}

public class RenderWhiteFace extends RenderLiving<EntityWhiteFace> 
	{
		public static final ResourceLocation TEXTURES = new ResourceLocation(Reference.MOD_ID + ":textures/entity/whiteface.png");

public RenderWhiteFace(RenderManager manager) {
			super(manager, new ModelWhiteFace(), 0.5f);
		}

@Override
		protected ResourceLocation getEntityTexture(EntityWhiteFace entity)
		{
			return TEXTURES;
		}

@Override
		protected void applyRotations(EntityWhiteFace entityLiving, float ageInTicks, float rotationYaw, float partialTicks)
		{
			super.applyRotations(entityLiving, ageInTicks, rotationYaw, partialTicks);
		}
	}

After typing /summon *modid*:entity_white_face this is the result: http://prntscr.com/myt98y

It should be spawning with my custom model and textures but it's not :/

Anyone got any ideas, I'm probably doing something drastically wrong in the rendering.

Edited by diesieben07
syntax highlighting

2 hours ago, diesieben07 said:
  • Problematic code, issue 14.
  • Why is your code so complicated and split up all over the place? All you need for registering entities is one event handler method. In this method create your EntityTypes and register them.
  • This is not the place to register your IRenderFactory. Read the JavaDocs for RenderingRegistry.registerEntityRenderingHandler.

Alright I spent the last hour or so trimming down the EntityTypes and I've had a look at how a few other mods register their renders and tried to replicate and it's still not solved the problem.

As for your first point of feedback I'm not exactly sure which section you're talking about.

Here's my updated code:

@Mod(Reference.MOD_ID)
	public class main 
	{
		public static main instance;

public main() 
		{
			instance = this;

FMLJavaModLoadingContext.get().getModEventBus().addListener(this::preinit);
			FMLJavaModLoadingContext.get().getModEventBus().addListener(this::clientRegistries);

MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(this);
		}

{
			RenderingRegistry.registerEntityRenderingHandler(EntityWhiteFace.class, (RenderManager manager) -> new RenderWhiteFace (manager));
		}

private void clientRegistries(final FMLClientSetupEvent event)
		{
			Reference.logger.info("Client Registered");
		}

public static class RegistryEvents
		{
			@SubscribeEvent
			public static void registerEntityTypes(final RegistryEvent.Register<EntityType<?>> event)
			{
				EntityInit.addEntityTypes();
				EntityInit.ENTITY_TYPES.forEach(entityType -> event.getRegistry().register(entityType));
			}
		}
	}
public class EntityInit 
	{
		private static final EntityType<EntityWhiteFace> WHITE_FACE;

static
		{
			WHITE_FACE = createEntityType("entity_white_face", EntityWhiteFace.class, EntityWhiteFace::new, 64, 1, false);
		}

private static <T extends Entity> EntityType<T> createEntityType(String id, Class<? extends T> entityClass, Function<? super World, ? extends T> factory, int range, int updateFrequency, boolean sendsVelocityUpdates)
		{
			EntityType<T> type = EntityType.Builder.create(entityClass, factory).tracker(range, updateFrequency, sendsVelocityUpdates).build(Reference.MOD_ID + ":" + id);
			return type;
		}

public static void addEntityTypes()
		{
			EntityInit.add(WHITE_FACE);
		}

public static final List<EntityType<?>> ENTITY_TYPES = new LinkedList<>();

public static <T extends Entity> void add(EntityType<T> type)
		{
			ENTITY_TYPES.add(type);
		}

public static List<EntityType<?>> getEntityTypes()
		{
			return Collections.unmodifiableList(ENTITY_TYPES);
		}
	}

{

public EntityWhiteFace(World manager) {
			super(manager);
		}
	}

{
		private static final ResourceLocation WHITE_FACE_TEXTURE = new ResourceLocation(Reference.MOD_ID + ":textures/entity/whiteface.png");

public RenderWhiteFace(RenderManager manager)
		{
			super(manager, new ModelWhiteFace(), 0.5F);
		}

@Override
		protected ResourceLocation getEntityTexture(EntityWhiteFace par1Entity)
		{
			return RenderWhiteFace.WHITE_FACE_TEXTURE;
		}
	}

I believe that in 1.13.2 you don't need to mess with the client and common proxy, and that the FMLCommonSetupEvent and the FMLClientSetupEvent is the replacement, which is why I've put the RenderingRegistry.registerEntityRenderingHandler inside of the FMLCommonSetupEvent function, is am I wrong?

28 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:
  • The Javadocs for registerEntityRenderingHandler tell you to call it in FMLClientSetupEvent.
  • You are still creating your EntityType in a static initializer. You must do this in a forge-controlled event, such as RegistryEvent.Register.
  • Also I just noticed, your EntityWhiteFace class is an inner class of EntityInit and thus has a hidden constructor parameter. Entity classes must have a public constructor with a single World argument.

I noticed after posting my reply about the FMLCommonSetupEvent that the registerEntityRenderingHandler had to be inside the Client one, so I tried that and it didn't work

EntityWhiteFace has it's own class it isn't an inner class (just looks like one the way I have quoted my code)

I've gone to complete basics and used RegistryEvent.Register to create my entitytype and now it's crashing before it's opening the client.

@Mod(Reference.MOD_ID)
public class main 
{

public main() 
	{
		instance = this;

FMLJavaModLoadingContext.get().getModEventBus().addListener(this::clientRegistries);

}

{
	}

{
		//RenderingRegistry.registerEntityRenderingHandler(EntityWhiteFace.class, (RenderManager manager) -> new RenderWhiteFace(manager));
	}

{
		/*@SubscribeEvent
		{
			EntityInit.ENTITY_TYPES.forEach(entityType -> event.getRegistry().register(entityType));
		}*/

@SubscribeEvent
		public static void registerEntities(final RegistryEvent.Register<EntityType<?>> event)
		{
			event.getRegistry().register(EntityType.Builder.create(EntityWhiteFace.class, EntityWhiteFace::new).tracker(64, 1, false).build(Reference.MOD_ID + ":entity_white_face"));
		}
	}
}

It's the last line of actual code that is making me crash.

I think I'm crashing due to the fact that the EntityType hasn't got a registryname set, however I'm not too sure how to do that this way, the old way I did this:

But it won't let me do this because it is a void https://prnt.sc/myvth0

3 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

"It's crashing". *does not post crash*. ?‍♂️

Please learn basic Java. Especially what local variables are and how to use them.

Not really any need for snarky comments ?

True I forgot to post the crash log

> Task :runClient
2019-03-16 23:22:25,000 main WARN Disabling terminal, you're running in an unsupported environment.
[23:22:25.138] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--gameDir, ., --launchTarget, fmluserdevclient, --fml.mcpVersion, 20190213.203750, --fml.mcVersion, 1.13.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.forgeVersion, 25.0.84, --version, MOD_DEV, --assetIndex, 1.13.1, --assetsDir, C:\Users\Robinson\.gradle\caches\forge_gradle\assets, --username, Test, --accessToken, ????????, --userProperties, {}]
[23:22:25.142] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher starting: java version 1.8.0_202
[23:22:25.190] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.LaunchServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found launch services [minecraft,fmldevclient,fmldevserver,fmluserdevserver,testharness,fmlclient,fmluserdevclient,fmlserver]
[23:22:25.203] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found transformer services : [fml]
[23:22:25.207] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.NameMappingServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found naming services 
[23:22:25.222] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.LaunchPluginHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Found launch plugins: [eventbus,object_holder_definalize,runtime_enum_extender,accesstransformer,capability_inject_definalize,runtimedistcleaner]
[23:22:25.223] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Transformation services loading
[23:22:25.225] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Loading service fml
[23:22:25.228] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.LauncherVersion/CORE]: Found FMLLauncher version 25.0
[23:22:25.228] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: FML 25.0 loading
[23:22:25.229] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: FML found ModLauncher version : 0.12.1+40+f4037fb
[23:22:25.229] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: Initializing modjar URL handler
[23:22:25.230] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: FML found AccessTransformer version : 0.15.0+43+2b9c795
[23:22:25.231] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: FML found EventBus version : 0.8.0+35+1d68afc
[23:22:25.232] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: Found Runtime Dist Cleaner
[23:22:25.239] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: FML found CoreMod version : 0.4.1+18+afaaa7a
[23:22:25.241] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: Found ForgeSPI package implementation version 0.11.0+23+39a30e8
[23:22:25.241] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: Found ForgeSPI package specification 2
[23:22:25.505] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FixSSL/CORE]: Added Lets Encrypt root certificates as additional trust
[23:22:25.506] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Loaded service fml
[23:22:25.509] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Configuring option handling for services
[23:22:25.533] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Transformation services initializing
[23:22:25.534] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initializing transformation service fml
[23:22:25.534] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Setting up basic FML game directories
[23:22:25.535] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FileUtils/CORE]: Found existing GAMEDIR directory : D:\Main Folder\Desktop\Minecraft Modding\ModdingProject\run
[23:22:25.536] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path GAMEDIR is D:\Main Folder\Desktop\Minecraft Modding\ModdingProject\run
[23:22:25.537] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FileUtils/CORE]: Found existing MODSDIR directory : D:\Main Folder\Desktop\Minecraft Modding\ModdingProject\run\mods
[23:22:25.537] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path MODSDIR is D:\Main Folder\Desktop\Minecraft Modding\ModdingProject\run\mods
[23:22:25.537] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FileUtils/CORE]: Found existing CONFIGDIR directory : D:\Main Folder\Desktop\Minecraft Modding\ModdingProject\run\config
[23:22:25.538] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path CONFIGDIR is D:\Main Folder\Desktop\Minecraft Modding\ModdingProject\run\config
[23:22:25.538] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLPaths/CORE]: Path FMLCONFIG is D:\Main Folder\Desktop\Minecraft Modding\ModdingProject\run\config\fml.toml
[23:22:25.538] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Loading configuration
[23:22:25.592] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Preparing launch handler
[23:22:25.593] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: Using fmluserdevclient as launch service
[23:22:25.593] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLLoader/CORE]: Received command line version data  : MC Version: '1.13.2' MCP Version: '20190213.203750' Forge Version: '25.0.84' Forge group: 'net.minecraftforge'
[23:22:25.594] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.LibraryFinder/CORE]: Found JAR forge at path C:\Users\Robinson\.gradle\caches\forge_gradle\minecraft_user_repo\net\minecraftforge\forge\1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13\forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar
[23:22:25.595] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.LibraryFinder/CORE]: Found JAR mcdata at path C:\Users\Robinson\.gradle\caches\forge_gradle\minecraft_repo\versions\1.13.2\client-extra.jar
[23:22:25.596] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.us.FMLUserdevLaunchProvider/CORE]: Injecting maven path C:\Users\Robinson\.gradle\caches\forge_gradle\minecraft_user_repo
[23:22:25.596] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLCommonLaunchHandler/CORE]: Got mod coordinates examplemod%%D:\Main Folder\Desktop\Minecraft Modding\ModdingProject\build\resources\main;examplemod%%D:\Main Folder\Desktop\Minecraft Modding\ModdingProject\build\classes\java\main from env
[23:22:25.603] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLCommonLaunchHandler/CORE]: Found supplied mod coordinates [{examplemod=[D:\Main Folder\Desktop\Minecraft Modding\ModdingProject\build\resources\main, D:\Main Folder\Desktop\Minecraft Modding\ModdingProject\build\classes\java\main]}]
[23:22:25.609] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.LanguageLoadingProvider/CORE]: Found 1 language providers
[23:22:25.611] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.LanguageLoadingProvider/CORE]: Found language provider javafml, version 25.0
[23:22:25.614] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.LanguageLoadingProvider/CORE]: Skipping adding forge jar - javafml is already present
[23:22:25.616] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Initiating mod scan
[23:22:25.622] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.LibraryFinder/CORE]: Found JAR classpath_mod at path D:\Main Folder\Desktop\Minecraft Modding\ModdingProject\build\resources\main
[23:22:25.622] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.LibraryFinder/CORE]: Found JAR classpath_mod at path C:\Users\Robinson\.gradle\caches\forge_gradle\minecraft_user_repo\net\minecraftforge\forge\1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13\forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar
[23:22:25.627] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModListHandler/CORE]: Found mod coordinates from lists: []
[23:22:25.668] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Parsing mod file candidate C:\Users\Robinson\.gradle\caches\forge_gradle\minecraft_user_repo\net\minecraftforge\forge\1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13\forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar
[23:22:25.709] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFile/LOADING]: Loading mod file C:\Users\Robinson\.gradle\caches\forge_gradle\minecraft_user_repo\net\minecraftforge\forge\1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13\forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar with language javafml
[23:22:25.723] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Parsing mod file candidate D:\Main Folder\Desktop\Minecraft Modding\ModdingProject\build\resources\main
[23:22:25.729] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFile/LOADING]: Loading mod file D:\Main Folder\Desktop\Minecraft Modding\ModdingProject\build\resources\main with language javafml
[23:22:25.784] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.ModSorter/LOADING]: Found 2 mandatory requirements
[23:22:25.786] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.ModSorter/LOADING]: Found 0 mandatory mod requirements missing
[23:22:26.119] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initialized transformation service fml
[23:22:26.119] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServicesHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Transformation services loading transformers
[23:22:26.119] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initializing transformers for transformation service fml
[23:22:26.120] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FMLServiceProvider/CORE]: Loading coremod transformers
[23:22:26.122] [main/DEBUG] [cp.mo.mo.TransformationServiceDecorator/MODLAUNCHER]: Initialized transformers for transformation service fml
[23:22:26.124] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.lo.LibraryFinder/CORE]: Found JAR realms at path C:\Users\Robinson\.gradle\caches\modules-2\files-2.1\com.mojang\realms\1.13.9\88d2ecc34dba880fb4f10c7318b313e067e8b6ae\realms-1.13.9.jar
[23:22:26.168] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.LaunchServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Launching target 'fmluserdevclient' with arguments [--version, MOD_DEV, --gameDir, ., --assetsDir, C:\Users\Robinson\.gradle\caches\forge_gradle\assets, --assetIndex, 1.13.1, --username, Test, --accessToken, ????????, --userProperties, {}]
[23:22:26.170] [main/DEBUG] [ne.mi.us.FMLUserdevClientLaunchProvider/CORE]: Launching minecraft in cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader@1187c9e8 with arguments [--version, MOD_DEV, --gameDir, ., --assetsDir, C:\Users\Robinson\.gradle\caches\forge_gradle\assets, --assetIndex, 1.13.1, --username, Test, --accessToken, DONT_CRASH, --userProperties, {}]
[23:22:27.689] [Client thread/INFO] [minecraft/Minecraft]: Setting user: Test
[23:22:35.614] [Client thread/WARN] [minecraft/GameSettings]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[23:22:35.641] [Client thread/INFO] [minecraft/Minecraft]: LWJGL Version: 3.1.6 build 14
[23:22:37.024] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ForgeI18n/CORE]: Loading I18N data entries: 0
[23:22:37.129] [Client thread/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/CORE]: Loading Network data for FML net version: FML2
[23:22:37.137] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ModList/LOADING]: Using 4 threads for parallel mod-loading
[23:22:37.138] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/LOADING]: ModContainer is cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader@5c45d770
[23:22:37.155] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLJavaModLanguageProvider/LOADING]: Loading FMLModContainer from classloader cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader@1187c9e8 - got cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader@5c45d770
[23:22:37.156] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Creating FMLModContainer instance for net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeMod with classLoader cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader@1187c9e8 & cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader@5c45d770
[23:22:37.168] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Loaded modclass net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeMod with cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader@5c45d770
[23:22:37.168] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/LOADING]: ModContainer is cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader@5c45d770
[23:22:37.168] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLJavaModLanguageProvider/LOADING]: Loading FMLModContainer from classloader cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader@1187c9e8 - got cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader@5c45d770
[23:22:37.168] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Creating FMLModContainer instance for itsrobinson.facesmobs.main with classLoader cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader@1187c9e8 & cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader@5c45d770
[23:22:37.170] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Loaded modclass itsrobinson.facesmobs.main with cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader@5c45d770
[23:22:37.176] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ModList/LOADING]: Dispatching parallel event LifecycleEvent:CONSTRUCT
[23:22:37.183] [modloading-worker-1/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Loading mod instance fcmobs of type itsrobinson.facesmobs.main
[23:22:37.184] [modloading-worker-2/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Loading mod instance forge of type net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeMod
[23:22:37.189] [modloading-worker-2/DEBUG] [ne.mi.ve.fo.ForgeVersion/CORE]: Forge Version package package net.minecraftforge.versions.forge, Forge, version 25.0 from cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader@5c45d770
[23:22:37.189] [modloading-worker-2/DEBUG] [ne.mi.ve.fo.ForgeVersion/CORE]: Found Forge version 25.0.84
[23:22:37.189] [modloading-worker-2/DEBUG] [ne.mi.ve.fo.ForgeVersion/CORE]: Found Forge spec 25.0
[23:22:37.189] [modloading-worker-2/DEBUG] [ne.mi.ve.fo.ForgeVersion/CORE]: Found Forge group net.minecraftforge
[23:22:37.194] [modloading-worker-2/DEBUG] [ne.mi.ve.mc.MCPVersion/CORE]: Found MC version information 1.13.2
[23:22:37.195] [modloading-worker-2/DEBUG] [ne.mi.ve.mc.MCPVersion/CORE]: Found MCP version information 20190213.203750
[23:22:37.195] [modloading-worker-2/INFO] [ne.mi.co.ForgeMod/FORGEMOD]: Forge mod loading, version 25.0.84, for MC 1.13.2 with MCP 20190213.203750
[23:22:37.195] [modloading-worker-2/INFO] [ne.mi.co.MinecraftForge/FORGE]: MinecraftForge v25.0.84 Initialized
[23:22:37.202] [modloading-worker-1/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Loaded mod instance fcmobs of type itsrobinson.facesmobs.main
[23:22:37.202] [modloading-worker-1/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Injecting Automatic event subscribers for fcmobs
[23:22:37.232] [modloading-worker-1/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.AutomaticEventSubscriber/LOADING]: Attempting to inject @EventBusSubscriber classes into the eventbus for fcmobs
[23:22:37.237] [modloading-worker-1/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.AutomaticEventSubscriber/LOADING]: Auto-subscribing itsrobinson.facesmobs.main$RegistryEvents to MOD
[23:22:37.245] [modloading-worker-1/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Completed Automatic event subscribers for fcmobs
[23:22:37.369] [modloading-worker-2/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.co.ConfigTracker/CONFIG]: Config file forge-client.toml for forge tracking
[23:22:37.370] [modloading-worker-2/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.co.ConfigTracker/CONFIG]: Config file forge-server.toml for forge tracking
[23:22:37.372] [modloading-worker-2/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Loaded mod instance forge of type net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeMod
[23:22:37.372] [modloading-worker-2/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Injecting Automatic event subscribers for forge
[23:22:37.372] [modloading-worker-2/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.AutomaticEventSubscriber/LOADING]: Attempting to inject @EventBusSubscriber classes into the eventbus for forge
[23:22:37.373] [modloading-worker-2/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Completed Automatic event subscribers for forge
[23:22:37.373] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ModList/LOADING]: Dispatching synchronous event LifecycleEvent:CREATE_REGISTRIES
[23:22:37.374] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.NewRegistry
[23:22:37.374] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.NewRegistry
[23:22:37.374] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid fcmobs : RegistryEvent.NewRegistry
[23:22:37.374] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid fcmobs : RegistryEvent.NewRegistry
[23:22:37.400] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.re.ObjectHolderRegistry/REGISTRIES]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations
[23:22:37.419] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.re.ObjectHolderRegistry/REGISTRIES]: Found 1751 ObjectHolder annotations
[23:22:37.444] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ModList/LOADING]: Dispatching synchronous event LifecycleEvent:LOAD_REGISTRIES
[23:22:37.444] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:blocks>
[23:22:37.445] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:blocks>
[23:22:37.445] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid fcmobs : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:blocks>
[23:22:37.446] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid fcmobs : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:blocks>
[23:22:37.446] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.re.GameData/REGISTRIES]: Applying holder lookups: minecraft:blocks
[23:22:37.448] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.re.GameData/REGISTRIES]: Holder lookups applied: minecraft:blocks
[23:22:37.448] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ModList/LOADING]: Dispatching synchronous event LifecycleEvent:LOAD_REGISTRIES
[23:22:37.448] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:items>
[23:22:37.448] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:items>
[23:22:37.448] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid fcmobs : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:items>
[23:22:37.448] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid fcmobs : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:items>
[23:22:37.448] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.re.GameData/REGISTRIES]: Applying holder lookups: minecraft:items
[23:22:37.448] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.re.GameData/REGISTRIES]: Holder lookups applied: minecraft:items
[23:22:37.448] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ModList/LOADING]: Dispatching synchronous event LifecycleEvent:LOAD_REGISTRIES
[23:22:37.449] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.Register<forge:moddimensions>
[23:22:37.449] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.Register<forge:moddimensions>
[23:22:37.449] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid fcmobs : RegistryEvent.Register<forge:moddimensions>
[23:22:37.449] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid fcmobs : RegistryEvent.Register<forge:moddimensions>
[23:22:37.449] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.re.GameData/REGISTRIES]: Applying holder lookups: forge:moddimensions
[23:22:37.449] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.re.GameData/REGISTRIES]: Holder lookups applied: forge:moddimensions
[23:22:37.449] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ModList/LOADING]: Dispatching synchronous event LifecycleEvent:LOAD_REGISTRIES
[23:22:37.449] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:biomes>
[23:22:37.449] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:biomes>
[23:22:37.449] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid fcmobs : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:biomes>
[23:22:37.449] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid fcmobs : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:biomes>
[23:22:37.449] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.re.GameData/REGISTRIES]: Applying holder lookups: minecraft:biomes
[23:22:37.450] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.re.GameData/REGISTRIES]: Holder lookups applied: minecraft:biomes
[23:22:37.450] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ModList/LOADING]: Dispatching synchronous event LifecycleEvent:LOAD_REGISTRIES
[23:22:37.450] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:enchantments>
[23:22:37.450] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:enchantments>
[23:22:37.450] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid fcmobs : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:enchantments>
[23:22:37.450] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid fcmobs : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:enchantments>
[23:22:37.450] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.re.GameData/REGISTRIES]: Applying holder lookups: minecraft:enchantments
[23:22:37.450] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.re.GameData/REGISTRIES]: Holder lookups applied: minecraft:enchantments
[23:22:37.450] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ModList/LOADING]: Dispatching synchronous event LifecycleEvent:LOAD_REGISTRIES
[23:22:37.451] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:entities>
[23:22:37.451] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Fired event for modid forge : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:entities>
[23:22:37.451] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Firing event for modid fcmobs : RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:entities>
[23:22:37.453] [Client thread/WARN] [minecraft/EntityType]: No data fixer registered for entity fcmobs:entity_white_face
[23:22:37.454] [Client thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/]: Exception caught during firing event: Can't use a null-name for the registry, object net.minecraft.entity.EntityType@76e00bdb.
    Index: 1
    Listeners:
        0: NORMAL
        1: ASM: class itsrobinson.facesmobs.main$RegistryEvents registerEntities(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/RegistryEvent$Register;)V
java.lang.NullPointerException: Can't use a null-name for the registry, object net.minecraft.entity.EntityType@76e00bdb.
    at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:864)
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.add(ForgeRegistry.java:313)
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.add(ForgeRegistry.java:307)
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.register(ForgeRegistry.java:133)
    at itsrobinson.facesmobs.main$RegistryEvents.registerEntities(main.java:61)
    at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler_0_RegistryEvents_registerEntities_Register.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:80)
    at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:257)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.fireEvent(FMLModContainer.java:105)
    at java.util.function.Consumer.lambda$andThen$0(Consumer.java:65)
    at java.util.function.Consumer.lambda$andThen$0(Consumer.java:65)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer.transitionState(ModContainer.java:100)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModList.lambda$dispatchSynchronousEvent$4(ModList.java:111)
    at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1257)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModList.dispatchSynchronousEvent(ModList.java:111)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModList.lambda$static$0(ModList.java:82)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.LifecycleEventProvider.dispatch(LifecycleEventProvider.java:70)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.dispatchAndHandleError(ModLoader.java:152)
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.fireRegistryEvents(GameData.java:819)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.loadMods(ModLoader.java:140)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.ClientModLoader.begin(ClientModLoader.java:62)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.init(Minecraft.java:454)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:384)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:117)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at net.minecraftforge.userdev.FMLUserdevClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLUserdevClientLaunchProvider.java:55)
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:19)
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:32)
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:50)
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:56)
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:42)
    at net.minecraftforge.userdev.LaunchTesting.main(LaunchTesting.java:87)

[23:22:37.455] [Client thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ja.FMLModContainer/LOADING]: Caught exception during event RegistryEvent.Register<minecraft:entities> dispatch for modid fcmobs
java.lang.NullPointerException: Can't use a null-name for the registry, object net.minecraft.entity.EntityType@76e00bdb.
    at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:864) ~[guava-21.0.jar:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.add(ForgeRegistry.java:313) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.add(ForgeRegistry.java:307) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.register(ForgeRegistry.java:133) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
    at itsrobinson.facesmobs.main$RegistryEvents.registerEntities(main.java:61) ~[main/:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler_0_RegistryEvents_registerEntities_Register.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:80) ~[eventbus-0.8.0-service.jar:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:257) ~[eventbus-0.8.0-service.jar:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.fireEvent(FMLModContainer.java:105) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:25.0]
    at java.util.function.Consumer.lambda$andThen$0(Consumer.java:65) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
    at java.util.function.Consumer.lambda$andThen$0(Consumer.java:65) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer.transitionState(ModContainer.java:100) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModList.lambda$dispatchSynchronousEvent$4(ModList.java:111) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
    at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1257) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModList.dispatchSynchronousEvent(ModList.java:111) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModList.lambda$static$0(ModList.java:82) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.LifecycleEventProvider.dispatch(LifecycleEventProvider.java:70) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.dispatchAndHandleError(ModLoader.java:152) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.fireRegistryEvents(GameData.java:819) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.loadMods(ModLoader.java:140) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.ClientModLoader.begin(ClientModLoader.java:62) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.init(Minecraft.java:454) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:384) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:117) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
    at net.minecraftforge.userdev.FMLUserdevClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLUserdevClientLaunchProvider.java:55) ~[forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:19) [modlauncher-0.12.1.jar:?]
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:32) [modlauncher-0.12.1.jar:?]
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:50) [modlauncher-0.12.1.jar:?]
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:56) [modlauncher-0.12.1.jar:?]
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:42) [modlauncher-0.12.1.jar:?]
    at net.minecraftforge.userdev.LaunchTesting.main(LaunchTesting.java:87) [forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar:?]
[23:22:37.470] [Client thread/FATAL] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Failed to complete lifecycle event LOAD_REGISTRIES, 1 errors found
[23:22:37.491] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.pa.ResourcePackLoader/CORE]: Generating PackInfo named mod:forge for mod file C:\Users\Robinson\.gradle\caches\forge_gradle\minecraft_user_repo\net\minecraftforge\forge\1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13\forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar
[23:22:37.492] [Client thread/DEBUG] [ne.mi.fm.pa.ResourcePackLoader/CORE]: Generating PackInfo named mod:fcmobs for mod file D:\Main Folder\Desktop\Minecraft Modding\ModdingProject\build\resources\main
[23:22:37.629] [Client thread/INFO] [minecraft/SimpleReloadableResourceManager]: Reloading ResourceManager: main, forge-1.13.2-25.0.84_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13-recomp.jar, Default
[23:22:44.373] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: Starting up SoundSystem version 201809301515...
[23:22:44.587] [Thread-5/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: Initializing No Sound
[23:22:44.587] [Thread-5/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: (Silent Mode)
[23:22:44.708] [Thread-5/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: OpenAL initialized.
[23:22:44.976] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: Preloading sound minecraft:sounds/ambient/underwater/underwater_ambience.ogg
[23:22:44.978] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [minecraft/SoundManager]: Sound engine started
[23:22:48.168] [Client thread/INFO] [minecraft/TextureMap]: Max texture size: 16384
[23:22:49.738] [Client thread/INFO] [minecraft/TextureMap]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
[23:22:51.736] [Client thread/ERROR] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Skipping lifecycle event ENQUEUE_IMC, 1 errors found.
[23:22:51.736] [Client thread/FATAL] [ne.mi.fm.ModLoader/]: Failed to complete lifecycle event ENQUEUE_IMC, 1 errors found
[23:22:51.737] [Client thread/WARN] [minecraft/GameSettings]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[23:22:51.787] [Client thread/INFO] [mojang/NarratorWindows]: Narrator library for x64 successfully loaded
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// This doesn't make any sense!

Time: 16/03/19 23:22
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get config value without assigned Config object present
    at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:787)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeConfigSpec$ConfigValue.get(ForgeConfigSpec.java:595)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.ClientModLoader.complete(ClientModLoader.java:90)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.init(Minecraft.java:531)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at net.minecraftforge.userdev.FMLUserdevClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLUserdevClientLaunchProvider.java:55)
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:19)
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:32)
    at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:50)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Thread: Client thread
Stacktrace:
    at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:787)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeConfigSpec$ConfigValue.get(ForgeConfigSpec.java:595)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.ClientModLoader.complete(ClientModLoader.java:90)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.init(Minecraft.java:531)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.13.2
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_202, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 888759112 bytes (847 MB) / 1690304512 bytes (1612 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx4096m
    FML: New FML!
    Loaded coremods (and transformers): Nothing
    Launched Version: MOD_DEV
    LWJGL: 3.1.6 build 14
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 418.91, NVIDIA Corporation
    GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using GL 1.3 texture combiners.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.
VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.

Using VBOs: Yes
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: 
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    CPU: 4x Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz
#@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# D:\Main Folder\Desktop\Minecraft Modding\ModdingProject\run\.\crash-reports\crash-2019-03-16_23.22.51-client.txt
[23:22:51.914] [Thread-4/FATAL] [ne.mi.fm.pa.ModFileResourcePack/]: Failed to clean up tempdir C:\Users\Robinson\AppData\Local\Temp\modpacktmp979037984945822365
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx4096m

> Task :runClient FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':runClient'.
> Process 'command 'D:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_202\bin\java.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value -1

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 5.0.
Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See https://docs.gradle.org/4.9/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings

BUILD FAILED in 38s
6 actionable tasks: 3 executed, 3 up-to-date

And I do know the basics of java, I just don't know what variable to use to store the entitytype other than EntityType<> because I'm not sure what EntityType creation returns.

2 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.

Create the EntityType using EntityType.Builder. Then set the registry name. Then register it.

And yes, the snarky comments are what you get when you act silly.

Alright, I figured it out ?

@Mod(Reference.MOD_ID)
public class main 
{

public main() 
	{
		instance = this;

}

{
	}

{
		RenderingRegistry.registerEntityRenderingHandler(EntityWhiteFace.class, (RenderManager manager) -> new RenderWhiteFace(manager));
	}

{
		/*@SubscribeEvent
		{
		}*/

@SubscribeEvent
		public static void registerEntities(final RegistryEvent.Register<EntityType<?>> event)
		{
			final EntityType<EntityWhiteFace> WHITE_FACE;
			WHITE_FACE = EntityInit.createEntityType("entity_white_face", EntityWhiteFace.class, EntityWhiteFace::new, 64, 1, false);
			event.getRegistry().register(WHITE_FACE);
		}
	}
}

So my entity is now created with a registry event, however the problem that I had from the very start, the main reason I posted this thread.....

The custom model/texture still doesn't load onto the entity, it just stays as a zombie.

13 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Show the code for your actual entity class, this time not formatting it weirdly or whatever you did before.

Gonna split it up, code block = class

@Mod(Reference.MOD_ID)
public class main 
{

public main() 
	{
		instance = this;

}

{
	}

{
		RenderingRegistry.registerEntityRenderingHandler(EntityWhiteFace.class, (RenderManager manager) -> new RenderWhiteFace(manager));
	}

{
		/*@SubscribeEvent
		{
		}*/

@SubscribeEvent
		{
			final EntityType<EntityWhiteFace> WHITE_FACE;
			WHITE_FACE = EntityInit.createEntityType("entity_white_face", EntityWhiteFace.class, EntityWhiteFace::new, 64, 1, false);
			event.getRegistry().register(WHITE_FACE);
		}
	}
}

public class EntityInit 
{
	public static <T extends Entity> EntityType<T> createEntityType(String id, Class<? extends T> entityClass, Function<? super World, ? extends T> factory, int range, int updateFrequency, boolean sendsVelocityUpdates)
	{
		return type;
	}

}

{
	public EntityWhiteFace(World manager) {
		super(manager);

}
}

{
    private static final ResourceLocation WHITE_FACE_TEXTURE = new ResourceLocation(Reference.MOD_ID + ":textures/entity/whiteface.png");

public RenderWhiteFace(RenderManager manager)
    {
        super(manager, new ModelWhiteFace(), 0.5F);
    }

@Override
    protected ResourceLocation getEntityTexture(EntityWhiteFace par1Entity)
    {
        return RenderWhiteFace.WHITE_FACE_TEXTURE;
    }
}

//The model is just a snowgolem
public class ModelWhiteFace extends ModelBase {
    public ModelRenderer Middle;
    public ModelRenderer Top;
    public ModelRenderer Bottom;

public ModelWhiteFace() {
        this.textureWidth = 64;
        this.textureHeight = 64;
        this.Middle = new ModelRenderer(this, 0, 16);
        this.Middle.setRotationPoint(0.0F, 13.0F, 0.0F);
        this.Middle.addBox(-5.0F, -10.0F, -5.0F, 10, 10, 10, -0.5F);
        this.Top = new ModelRenderer(this, 0, 0);
        this.Top.setRotationPoint(0.0F, 4.0F, 0.0F);
        this.Top.addBox(-4.0F, -8.0F, -4.0F, 8, 8, 8, -0.5F);
        this.Bottom = new ModelRenderer(this, 0, 36);
        this.Bottom.setRotationPoint(0.0F, 24.0F, 0.0F);
        this.Bottom.addBox(-6.0F, -12.0F, -6.0F, 12, 12, 12, -0.5F);
    }

@Override
    public void render(Entity entity, float f, float f1, float f2, float f3, float f4, float f5) { 
        this.Middle.render(f5);
        this.Top.render(f5);
        this.Bottom.render(f5);
    }

/**
     * This is a helper function from Tabula to set the rotation of model parts
     */
    public void setRotateAngle(ModelRenderer modelRenderer, float x, float y, float z) {
        modelRenderer.rotateAngleX = x;
        modelRenderer.rotateAngleY = y;
        modelRenderer.rotateAngleZ = z;
    }
}

The last thing I can think of is that Tabula's export code is outdated ?‍♂️

Just DON'T use instances of your blocks, items and entities when you register them.

Use ObjectHolder and their RegistryName.

For example, i would use it like this:

public class EntityInit {

@ObjectHolder(Reference.MOD_ID + ":entity_white_face")
    public static EntityType<EntityWhiteFace> WHITE_FACE;

public static void register(IForgeRegistry<EntityType<?>> registry) {
        registry.register(EntityType.Builder.create(EntityWhiteFace.class, EntityWhiteFace::new).build(Reference.MOD_ID + ":entity_white_face").setRegistryName(Reference.MOD_ID, "entity_white_face"));
    }
}

And just call that register function.

@SubscribeEvent
{
    EntityInit.register(event.getRegistry());
}

For another entity you just add a ObjectHolder and copy&change the registry.register call.

Not sure if that's best practice or not, but so i have all my blocks, items and entites inside one class.

PS:

I think

public static final EntityType<EntityWhiteFace> WHITE_FACE = null;

is the recommended definition.

Edited by Keitaro

2 hours ago, Keitaro said:

Just DON'T use instances of your blocks, items and entities when you register them.

Use ObjectHolder and their RegistryName.

For example, i would use it like this:

public class EntityInit {

public static EntityType<EntityWhiteFace> WHITE_FACE;

public static void register(IForgeRegistry<EntityType<?>> registry) {
        registry.register(EntityType.Builder.create(EntityWhiteFace.class, EntityWhiteFace::new).build(Reference.MOD_ID + ":entity_white_face").setRegistryName(Reference.MOD_ID, "entity_white_face"));
    }
}

And just call that register function.

@SubscribeEvent
{
    EntityInit.register(event.getRegistry());
}

For another entity you just add a ObjectHolder and copy&change the registry.register call.

Not sure if that's best practice or not, but so i have all my blocks, items and entites inside one class.

PS:

I think

public static final EntityType<EntityWhiteFace> WHITE_FACE = null;

is the recommended definition.

Still the same result doing it this way

Edited by ItsRobinson

Update, I've just been messing around with what my Entity class is extended with, I changed it from extends EntityZombie to extends EntityMob and it's started to show my model....

Does that mean that you can't extend from base mobs in 1.13.2 forge anymore?

EDIT: Textures now don't seem to want to load onto the model ?‍♂️

EDIT 2#: Textures not working was down to my assets files being messed up, fixed that now, all working. Strange how you can't extend from an actual mob but you can from EntityMob, unless it's just /summon that won't allow you to extend from an actual mob, didn't try with an egg.

Edited by ItsRobinson

54 minutes ago, ItsRobinson said:

Update, I've just been messing around with what my Entity class is extended with, I changed it from extends EntityZombie to extends EntityMob and it's started to show my model....

Does that mean that you can't extend from base mobs in 1.13.2 forge anymore?

EDIT: Textures now don't seem to want to load onto the model ?‍♂️

EDIT 2#: Textures not working was down to my assets files being messed up, fixed that now, all working. Strange how you can't extend from an actual mob but you can from EntityMob, unless it's just /summon that won't allow you to extend from an actual mob, didn't try with an egg.

If you're extending an Entity class without an EntityType constructor parameter, you need to override Entity#getType to return your EntityType. The same applies to TileEntity classes with TileEntityType.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

9 hours ago, Choonster said:

If you're extending an Entity class without an EntityType constructor parameter, you need to override Entity#getType to return your EntityType. The same applies to TileEntity classes with TileEntityType.

Yeah working now.

Thanks to everyone for helping me clean up the code/get it working ?

Would anyone know the new way of naming entities? now when the entity kills you it just says slain by entity.*modid*.entity_white_face

I know you used to have to used LanguageRegistry and then just add the line to your .lang file but LanguageRegistry seems to be no longer a thing because it doesn't let me import it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I had just written my lang file slightly wrong I put this:

"entity.fcmobs.entity_white_face.name": "White Face"

instead of

"entity.fcmobs.entity_white_face": "White Face"
Edited by ItsRobinson