Generate new Crops Inside a world

Cris16228

I'm making a little mod with food, armors and tools and I need to generate my crops inside my world. (Like Wild Crops)

One should spawn only near water like sugar canes one randomly on a farmland block. I have already my seeds and crops but my WorldGen class for my crops is empty because I don't know where to start (Never did it).

Can someone help me? Maybe without a full code but guiding me throw the generating.

Thanks

This is how I usually create my worldgen features

1. Implement IWorldGenerator in your worldgen class(es). This will give you access to a generate method which will be called during worldgen.
  2. Be sure to check what Dimension(id) and/or what WorldType is being used by the current world. Don't think you want to generate stuff in the Nether/End etc.
  3. The mentioned generate method will give you a chunkX & chunkZ parameters. Do not multiply by 16 to get blockcoords, but rather use bit-shifting (blockpos = chunkpos << 4).
    1. Whilst multiplication from chunkpos to blockpos will result in correct numbers, division (block->chunk) will result in incorrect values for negative coordinates, due to how integers are rounded. It is for the best to consistently use one method to calculate rather than mix-and-match based on the situation.
  4. Always try to generate your features inside of the currently generating chunk. Do not generate along the border. This can cause cascading chunk-generations, and cause lag.
    Add 8 to both your x & z block-coordinates to get the (almost) centre of the current chunk, then use a random value between -7 to 7 (min-max values) to truly get a random position within the chunk. As for y-coordinates, you can use World::getTopSolidOrLiquidBlock to get the top-most solid y-value. Be sure to check if it is not a fluid though!
  5. For your normal crops, you only need to check for Dirt or Grass blocks, switch them out for Farmland (be sure to place some water next to it) and then place the crop ontop of that
  6. Sugarcane is a bit trickier. You can have a look through the WorldGenReed class in your IDE to see how Vanilla spawns Sugarcane
  7. Lastly, you need to register your IWorldGenerator implementing class during  init (FMLInitializationEvent) using GameRegistry.registerWorldGenerator(WorldGenerator, weight) where weight is an integer determining when they are run. Higher weights tend to run after generators with less weight.

Also previously known as eAndPi.

"Pi, is there a station coming up where we can board your train of thought?" -Kronnn

Published Mods: Underworld

Handy links: Vic_'s Forge events Own WIP Tutorials.

This is for an older version, but I think the basic idea still works as an example:

GenerateHerbs.java

Note that I did not think to explicitly check dimensions, though the herbs would not have been prevented by other functions.  Note the isLocationValid method at the end: This actually asks each herb if it should generate, and I think that is a good pattern -- vanilla basically does the same thing with mob spawns.  So each of your crops would have some kind of "canGenHere" method(s) and you would then put tests for that specific crop there.

Developer of Doomlike Dungeons.

3 hours ago, Matryoshika said:

This is how I usually create my worldgen features

1. Implement IWorldGenerator in your worldgen class(es). This will give you access to a generate method which will be called during worldgen.
  2. Be sure to check what Dimension(id) and/or what WorldType is being used by the current world. Don't think you want to generate stuff in the Nether/End etc.
  3. The mentioned generate method will give you a chunkX & chunkZ parameters. Do not multiply by 16 to get blockcoords, but rather use bit-shifting (blockpos = chunkpos << 4).
    1. Whilst multiplication from chunkpos to blockpos will result in correct numbers, division (block->chunk) will result in incorrect values for negative coordinates, due to how integers are rounded. It is for the best to consistently use one method to calculate rather than mix-and-match based on the situation.
  4. Always try to generate your features inside of the currently generating chunk. Do not generate along the border. This can cause cascading chunk-generations, and cause lag.
    Add 8 to both your x & z block-coordinates to get the (almost) centre of the current chunk, then use a random value between -7 to 7 (min-max values) to truly get a random position within the chunk. As for y-coordinates, you can use World::getTopSolidOrLiquidBlock to get the top-most solid y-value. Be sure to check if it is not a fluid though!
  5. For your normal crops, you only need to check for Dirt or Grass blocks, switch them out for Farmland (be sure to place some water next to it) and then place the crop ontop of that
  6. Sugarcane is a bit trickier. You can have a look through the WorldGenReed class in your IDE to see how Vanilla spawns Sugarcane
  7. Lastly, you need to register your IWorldGenerator implementing class during  init (FMLInitializationEvent) using GameRegistry.registerWorldGenerator(WorldGenerator, weight) where weight is an integer determining when they are run. Higher weights tend to run after generators with less weight.

I reply a bit late but I was trying. I know, I didn't add everything you said but I'm learning this world gen

@Override
	public void generate(Random random, int chunkX, int chunkZ, World world, IChunkGenerator chunkGenerator,
			IChunkProvider chunkProvider) {
		if (world.provider.getDimension() == 0) {
			for (int i = 0; i < 64; i++) {

int X = random.nextInt(16);
				int Z = random.nextInt(16);
				int Y = 0;
				System.out.println("1");
				BlockPos surface = world.getTopSolidOrLiquidBlock(new BlockPos(X,Y, Z));
				BlockPos blockpos1 = surface.down();
				System.out.println("2");
				System.out.println("Y: " + surface);
					if (world.isAirBlock(surface) && world.provider.isSurfaceWorld() && world.getBlockState(blockpos1).getBlock() == Blocks.GRASS
							|| world.getBlockState(blockpos1).getBlock() == Blocks.DIRT) {
						System.out.println("3");
						if (InitBlocks.RICE_CROP.canPlaceBlockAt(world, surface)) {
							System.out.println("4");
							world.setBlockState(blockpos1, Blocks.FARMLAND.getDefaultState(), 2);
							System.out.println("Attemping to place a farmland at X: " + X + ", Y: " + Y + ", Z: " + Z);
							world.setBlockState(surface, InitBlocks.RICE_CROP.getDefaultState());
							System.out.println("Attemping to place a rice crop at X: " + X + ", Y: " + Y + ", Z: " + Z);
					}
				}
			}
		}
	}

This is my class now, I have spam of 1, 2 and "surface". Help me to solve. I don't want a solution or I won't learn it and next world gen I will get the same error

This is my "surface" spam:

Cattura.thumb.PNG.be18c7619785aa56794608b8b66a8158.PNG

Edit: Now "Work" but sometimes try to spawn at Y = 0

and spawn like 64 farmlands but I know why

Edit 2: It attempts to spawn farmland and crop in water

Edited by Cris16228

Your if-statement is faulty.

43 minutes ago, Cris16228 said:

BlockPos surface = world.getTopSolidOrLiquidBlock(new BlockPos(X,Y, Z));

world.isAirBlock(surface)

surface here will always be a non-air-block. You have to check if surface.up() is an air-block, not the one that is guaranteed not to be.

Further-more, if you simplify your entire if-statement to if(A && B && C || D) then the logic is easier to see. if A, B and C are true, OR if D is true, then continue. Dirt-blocks will always pass this check, even if the air-block or surfaceWorld are false. You need to wrap C and D inside a parenthesis. if(A && B && (C || D)), to continue if either of those two are true, whilst still relying on the A and B checks.

Edit 2: It attempts to spawn farmland and crop in water

3 hours ago, Matryoshika said:

As for y-coordinates, you can use World::getTopSolidOrLiquidBlock to get the top-most solid y-value. Be sure to check if it is not a fluid though!

Edited by Matryoshika

Also previously known as eAndPi.

"Pi, is there a station coming up where we can board your train of thought?" -Kronnn

Published Mods: Underworld

Handy links: Vic_'s Forge events Own WIP Tutorials.

11 minutes ago, Matryoshika said:

Your if-statement is faulty.

surface here will always be a non-air-block. You have to check if surface.up() is an air-block, not the one that is guaranteed not to be.

Further-more, if you simplify your entire if-statement to if(A && B && C || D) then the logic is easier to see. if A, B and C are true, OR if D is true, then continue. Dirt-blocks will always pass this check, even if the air-block or surfaceWorld are false. You need to wrap C and D inside a parenthesis. if(A && B && (C || D)), to continue if either of those two are true, whilst still relying on the A and B checks.

@Override
	public void generate(Random random, int chunkX, int chunkZ, World world, IChunkGenerator chunkGenerator,
			IChunkProvider chunkProvider) {
		int spawnInChunks = random.nextInt(7) + 1;
		if (world.provider.getDimension() == 0) {
			for (int i = 0; i < spawnInChunks; i++) {

int X = random.nextInt(16);
				int Z = random.nextInt(16);
				int Y = 0;
				BlockPos surface = world.getTopSolidOrLiquidBlock(new BlockPos(X, Y, Z));
				BlockPos blockpos1 = surface.down();
				if (world.isAirBlock(surface.up()) && world.provider.isSurfaceWorld()
						&& (world.getBlockState(blockpos1).getBlock() == Blocks.GRASS
								|| world.getBlockState(blockpos1).getBlock() == Blocks.DIRT)) {
					if (InitBlocks.RICE_CROP.canPlaceBlockAt(world, surface)) {
						world.setBlockState(blockpos1.north(), Blocks.WATER.getDefaultState(), 2);
						world.setBlockState(blockpos1, Blocks.FARMLAND.getDefaultState(), 2);
						world.setBlockState(surface,
								InitBlocks.RICE_CROP.getDefaultState().withProperty(RiceCrop.AGE, 7));
					}
				}
			}
		}
	}

Never found a crop in 5 mins, is there a way to generate them a bit more near the player and not 200+ blocks away? (I'm using IDE Minecraft with 10 render distance)

23 minutes ago, Cris16228 said:

int spawnInChunks = random.nextInt(7) + 1;

You could make this higher

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

1 minute ago, Cadiboo said:

You could make this higher

The problems are:
1) They are all together and I wanted, if possible, put them randomly in a chunk

2) The code up not work, never generate my crops or causes cascading worldgen lag

3) They spawn far from me (I always generate a new world). I don't want them within 2 blocks when creating a world just asking if it's normal

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hey, Me and my friends decided to start up a Server with "a few" mods, the last few days everything went well we used all the items we wanted. Now our Game crashes the moment we touch a Lava Bucket inside our Inventory. It just instantly closes and gives me an "Alc Cleanup"  Crash screen (Using GDLauncher). I honestly dont have a clue how to resolve this error. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, I speak German and Englisch so you can choose whatever you speak more fluently. Thanks in Advance. Plus I dont know how to link my Crash Report help for that would be nice too whoops
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
    • Delete the forge-client.toml file in your config folder  
    • If you are using AMD/ATI, get the latest drivers from their website - do not update via system  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.