Help Creating a Custom Machine [1.12.2]

Distinct Soul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I've done a few changes to my mod, and I no longer have errors for my classes. However, the problem now relates to the fact that when I run my Minecraft, it crashes and says this:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: The ObjectHolder annotation cannot apply to a field that does not map to a registry. Ensure the registry was created during the RegistryEvent.NewRegistry event. (found : net.minecraft.creativetab.CreativeTabs at java.lang.reflect.Field.SOUL_FORGERY)

Here's my ClientEventSubscriber if it helps:

@Mod.EventBusSubscriber(modid = Main.MODID, value = CLIENT)
public final class ClientEventSubscriber {

private static final Logger LOGGER = LogManager.getLogger();
	private static final String DEFAULT_VARIANT = "normal";

@SubscribeEvent
	public static void onRegisterModelsEvent(@Nonnull final ModelRegistryEvent event) {

ForgeRegistries.BLOCKS.getValuesCollection().stream()
						.filter(block -> block.getRegistryName().getNamespace().equals(Main.MODID))
						.forEach(ClientEventSubscriber::registerItemBlockModel);

registerItemBlockModel(ModBlocks.IGRIAN_ORE);
		registerItemBlockModel(ModBlocks.SHARD_FUSER);

registerItemModel(ModItems.IGRIAN_INGOT);
		registerItemModel(ModItems.IGRIAN_SHARDS);
		registerItemModel(ModItems.TAINTED_SOUL);
		registerItemModel(ModItems.IGRIAN_SWORD);

LOGGER.debug("Registered models");
	}

private static void registerItemModel(@Nonnull final Item item) {
		Preconditions.checkNotNull(item, "Item cannot be null!");
		final ResourceLocation registryName = item.getRegistryName();
		Preconditions.checkNotNull(registryName, "Item Registry Name cannot be null!");
		ModelLoader.setCustomModelResourceLocation(item, 0, new ModelResourceLocation(item.getRegistryName(), DEFAULT_VARIANT));
	}

private static void registerItemBlockModel(@Nonnull final Block block) {
		Preconditions.checkNotNull(block, "Block cannot be null!");
		final ResourceLocation registryName = block.getRegistryName();
		Preconditions.checkNotNull(registryName, "Block Registry Name cannot be null!");
		ModelLoader.setCustomModelResourceLocation(Item.getItemFromBlock(block), 0, new ModelResourceLocation(block.getRegistryName(), DEFAULT_VARIANT));
	}

@SubscribeEvent
	public static void onTextureStitchEvent(@Nonnull final TextureStitchEvent event) {
		// Register texture for Shard Fuser
		final ResourceLocation registryName = ModBlocks.SHARD_FUSER.getRegistryName();
		event.getMap().registerSprite(new ResourceLocation(registryName.getNamespace(), "block/" + registryName.getPath()));
	}
}

I'm not really sure what other things to give to help solve this problem.

Edited by Distinct Soul

I did and that's why I sent that because it had to do with registering stuff, which I thought the error was talking about, as it was talking about the registry and registry events. If I didn't I would of just said: "My game crashed. Please help." and not even send anything other than the crash report. At least now that I know that it's more specifically targeted at the @ObjectHolder annotation.

From that, all I can think of that might help is sending classes which contain the '@ObjectHolder' annotation.

@ObjectHolder(Main.MODID)
public class ModBlocks {

// Blocks
	public static final BlockBase IGRIAN_ORE = null;
	public static final BlockBase SHARD_FUSER = null;
}
@ObjectHolder (Main.MODID)
public class ModItems {

// Creative Tabs
	public static final CreativeTabs SOUL_FORGERY = new CreativeTabs("soul_forgery") {

@Override
		public ItemStack createIcon() {
			return new ItemStack(IGRIAN_INGOT);
		}
	};

// Materials
	public static final ToolMaterial MATERIAL_IGRIAN = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("material_igrian", 4, 1600, 9.0F, 5.0F, 10);

// Items
	public static final ItemBase TAINTED_SOUL = null;
	public static final ItemBase IGRIAN_SHARDS = null;
	public static final ItemBase IGRIAN_INGOT = null;

// Tools
	public static final ItemSword IGRIAN_SWORD = new ToolSword(MATERIAL_IGRIAN);

}

The error is telling you that you are applying the @ObjectHolder annotation to a field that does not correspond to a registry, namely one of type CreativeTabs. If you annotate the class with @ObjectHolder like you have done, it will try to use all of the fields in there as object holders, regardless of their type, so it is trying to use SOUL_FORGERY as an object holder. You can get around this by either having only the things you want as object holders in that class and moving the others, or by annotating each field instead of the whole class (see this link).

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Distinct Soul said:

Now when I do that it says 'Item cannot be null'; but I thought that was part of the purpose of my EventSubscriber class. Or one of my other classes at least.

That is not what the EventSubscriber class does. If you have a problem with something being null (or any other error), you have to include the code and the log so that we can even begin to help you.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Alright, so this is the class I just updated:

public class ModItems {

@SubscribeEvent
	public void registerItems(RegistryEvent.Register<Item> event) {
	    event.getRegistry().registerAll(TAINTED_SOUL, IGRIAN_SHARDS, IGRIAN_INGOT, IGRIAN_SWORD);
	}

// Creative Tabs
	public static final CreativeTabs SOUL_FORGERY = new CreativeTabs("soul_forgery") {

@Override
		public ItemStack createIcon() {
		}
	};

// Materials
	public static final ToolMaterial MATERIAL_IGRIAN = EnumHelper.addToolMaterial("material_igrian", 4, 1600, 9.0F, 5.0F, 10);

// Items

// Tools
	public static final ItemSword IGRIAN_SWORD = new ToolSword(MATERIAL_IGRIAN);

}

(Added the 'registerItems' event at the top, and removed the '@ObjectHolder' annotation that I believe was causing the previous crash)

The class that I now believe relates to the current crash, which in the crash log references line 52 and 43 of:

@Mod.EventBusSubscriber(modid = Main.MODID, value = CLIENT)
public final class ClientEventSubscriber {

private static final Logger LOGGER = LogManager.getLogger();
	private static final String DEFAULT_VARIANT = "normal";

@SubscribeEvent
	public static void onRegisterModelsEvent(@Nonnull final ModelRegistryEvent event) {

ForgeRegistries.BLOCKS.getValuesCollection().stream()
						.filter(block -> block.getRegistryName().getNamespace().equals(Main.MODID))
						.forEach(ClientEventSubscriber::registerItemBlockModel);

LOGGER.debug("Registered models");
	}

private static void registerItemModel(@Nonnull final Item item) {
		Preconditions.checkNotNull(item, "Item cannot be null!");
		final ResourceLocation registryName = item.getRegistryName();
		Preconditions.checkNotNull(registryName, "Item Registry Name cannot be null!");
		ModelLoader.setCustomModelResourceLocation(item, 0, new ModelResourceLocation(item.getRegistryName(), DEFAULT_VARIANT));
	}

private static void registerItemBlockModel(@Nonnull final Block block) {
		Preconditions.checkNotNull(block, "Block cannot be null!");
		final ResourceLocation registryName = block.getRegistryName();
		Preconditions.checkNotNull(registryName, "Block Registry Name cannot be null!");
		ModelLoader.setCustomModelResourceLocation(Item.getItemFromBlock(block), 0, new ModelResourceLocation(block.getRegistryName(), DEFAULT_VARIANT));
	}

@SubscribeEvent
	public static void onTextureStitchEvent(@Nonnull final TextureStitchEvent event) {
		// Register texture for Shard Fuser
		final ResourceLocation registryName = ModBlocks.SHARD_FUSER.getRegistryName();
		event.getMap().registerSprite(new ResourceLocation(registryName.getNamespace(), "block/" + registryName.getPath()));
	}
}

And this is the error log:

Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// My bad.

Time: 7/24/19 4:29 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NullPointerException: Item cannot be null!
    at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:787)
    at com.distinctsoul.soulforgery.client.ClientEventSubscriber.registerItemModel(ClientEventSubscriber.java:52)
    at com.distinctsoul.soulforgery.client.ClientEventSubscriber.onRegisterModelsEvent(ClientEventSubscriber.java:43)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_5_ClientEventSubscriber_onRegisterModelsEvent_ModelRegistryEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus$1.invoke(EventBus.java:143)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:179)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.fireSidedRegistryEvents(FMLClientHandler.java:1096)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.fireSidedRegistryEvents(FMLCommonHandler.java:758)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:605)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:270)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.init(Minecraft.java:513)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:421)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:118)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:97)
    at GradleStart.main(GradleStart.java:25)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Thread: Client thread
Stacktrace:
    at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:787)
    at com.distinctsoul.soulforgery.client.ClientEventSubscriber.registerItemModel(ClientEventSubscriber.java:52)
    at com.distinctsoul.soulforgery.client.ClientEventSubscriber.onRegisterModelsEvent(ClientEventSubscriber.java:43)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_5_ClientEventSubscriber_onRegisterModelsEvent_ModelRegistryEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus$1.invoke(EventBus.java:143)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.fireSidedRegistryEvents(FMLClientHandler.java:1096)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.fireSidedRegistryEvents(FMLCommonHandler.java:758)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:605)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:270)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:97)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_181, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 776709504 bytes (740 MB) / 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xincgc -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.3.2655 5 mods loaded, 5 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored

| State | ID          | Version      | Source                           | Signature |
    |:----- |:----------- |:------------ |:-------------------------------- |:--------- |
    | UCH   | minecraft   | 1.12.2       | minecraft.jar                    | None      |
    | UCH   | mcp         | 9.42         | minecraft.jar                    | None      |
    | UCH   | FML         | 8.0.99.99    | forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.3.2655.jar | None      |
    | UCH   | forge       | 14.23.3.2655 | forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.3.2655.jar | None      |
    | UCH   | soulforgery | 0.0.1        | bin                              | None      |

Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 430.86' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2'
    Launched Version: 1.12.2
    LWJGL: 2.9.4
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 430.86, NVIDIA Corporation
    GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using GL 1.3 texture combiners.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.
VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.

Using VBOs: Yes
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: 
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    CPU: 12x AMD Ryzen 5 1600X Six-Core Processor 

Any help would be appreciated.

39 minutes ago, Distinct Soul said:

You set these to null here.

38 minutes ago, Distinct Soul said:

event.getRegistry().registerAll(TAINTED_SOUL, IGRIAN_SHARDS, IGRIAN_INGOT, IGRIAN_SWORD);

So...you're referencing the static fields here. Which are null.

Those references are still null.

Still null.

I don't see where you're actually creating these items. If you are going to use @ObjectHolder to fill them with values, you can't reference these during the RegistryEvent<Item> handler because object holders are not filled until after the registry event.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

4 minutes ago, Distinct Soul said:

So what exactly should I do? I've been following Cadiboo's example as best as I can; but I've had to edit things so much I'm completely lost on what I'm supposed to do, and the right way to do it. I feel like examples would help more.

Where do you call new Item()? You have to, somewhere. Maybe it's new Ruby() or whatever, but you MUST be calling new on a class that extends Item SOMEWHERE. If you do not have this line, then you are failing to follow the examples terribly.

See this?

https://github.com/Cadiboo/Example-Mod/blob/1.12.2/src/main/java/io/github/cadiboo/examplemod/EventSubscriber.java#L95

Oh my bad, I forgot that what I had in this class:

@EventBusSubscriber (modid = Main.MODID)
public class EventSubscriber {

@SubscribeEvent
	public static void registerBlocks(Register<Block> event) {

final Block[] blocks = {
						new BlockBase(Material.ROCK).setRegistryName("igrian_ore").setTranslationKey(Main.MODID + "." + "igrian_ore"),
						new BlockBase(Material.ROCK).setRegistryName("shard_fuser").setTranslationKey(Main.MODID + "." + "shard_fuser"),
		};

event.getRegistry().registerAll(blocks);
	}

@SubscribeEvent
	public static void registerItems(Register<Item> event) {

final Item[] items = {
						new ItemBase().setRegistryName("tainted_soul").setTranslationKey(Main.MODID + "." + "tainted_soul"),
						new ItemBase().setRegistryName("igrian_shards").setTranslationKey(Main.MODID + "." + "igrian_shards"),
						new ItemBase().setRegistryName("igrian_ingot").setTranslationKey(Main.MODID + "." + "igrian_ingot"),
						new ItemBase().setRegistryName("igrian_sword").setTranslationKey(Main.MODID + "." + "igrian_sword"),	
			};

final Item[] itemBlocks = {
			new ItemBlock(ModBlocks.IGRIAN_ORE).setRegistryName(ModBlocks.IGRIAN_ORE.getRegistryName()),
			new ItemBlock(ModBlocks.SHARD_FUSER).setRegistryName(ModBlocks.SHARD_FUSER.getRegistryName()),
		};

event.getRegistry().registerAll(items);
			event.getRegistry().registerAll(itemBlocks);
		}

}

1 hour ago, Distinct Soul said:

(Added the 'registerItems' event at the top, and removed the '@ObjectHolder' annotation that I believe was causing the previous crash)

Since you removed it from the class you need to put it on every Item field.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

If you have this:

1 hour ago, Distinct Soul said:

@SubscribeEvent

final Item[] items = {

Then why do you also have this:

2 hours ago, Distinct Soul said:

@SubscribeEvent
	public void registerItems(RegistryEvent.Register<Item> event) {
	}

• 2 weeks later...

15 minutes ago, Distinct Soul said:

Ngl; but I have no clue what that's asking for me to do. I get the example (I think); but that's about it.

// Instead of...
@ObjectHolder("modid")
public class ModItems {

public static final Item SOME_ITEM = null;

}

// Do it on every field.
public class ModItems {

@ObjectHolder("modid:registry_name")
  public static final Item SOME_ITEM = null;

}

It's not that hard.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

Alright, so now that errors been fixed; however, now I have a new error:

Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Why did you do that?

Time: 8/5/19 5:48 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NullPointerException: Initializing game
    at com.distinctsoul.soulforgery.EventSubscriber.registerItems(EventSubscriber.java:41)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_6_EventSubscriber_registerItems_Register.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.fireRegistryEvents(GameData.java:741)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:604)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Thread: Client thread
Stacktrace:
    at com.distinctsoul.soulforgery.EventSubscriber.registerItems(EventSubscriber.java:41)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_6_EventSubscriber_registerItems_Register.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.fireRegistryEvents(GameData.java:741)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:604)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_181, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 813085800 bytes (775 MB) / 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xincgc -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.3.2655 5 mods loaded, 5 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored

| State | ID          | Version      | Source                           | Signature |
    |:----- |:----------- |:------------ |:-------------------------------- |:--------- |
    | UCH   | minecraft   | 1.12.2       | minecraft.jar                    | None      |
    | UCH   | mcp         | 9.42         | minecraft.jar                    | None      |
    | UCH   | FML         | 8.0.99.99    | forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.3.2655.jar | None      |
    | UCH   | forge       | 14.23.3.2655 | forgeSrc-1.12.2-14.23.3.2655.jar | None      |
    | UCH   | soulforgery | 0.0.1        | bin                              | None      |

Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 430.86' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2'
    Launched Version: 1.12.2
    LWJGL: 2.9.4
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 430.86, NVIDIA Corporation
    GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using GL 1.3 texture combiners.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.
VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.

Using VBOs: Yes
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: 
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    CPU: 12x AMD Ryzen 5 1600X Six-Core Processor 

I get that it's located at line 41 of my EventSubscriber class; but I have no idea what the error means.

Here is that class again:

@EventBusSubscriber (modid = Main.MODID)
public class EventSubscriber {

@SubscribeEvent
	public static void registerBlocks(Register<Block> event) {

final Block[] blocks = {
						new BlockBase(Material.ROCK).setRegistryName("igrian_ore").setTranslationKey(Main.MODID + "." + "igrian_ore"),
						new BlockBase(Material.ROCK).setRegistryName("shard_fuser").setTranslationKey(Main.MODID + "." + "shard_fuser"),
		};

event.getRegistry().registerAll(blocks);
	}

@SubscribeEvent

final Item[] items = {
						new ItemBase().setRegistryName("tainted_soul").setTranslationKey(Main.MODID + "." + "tainted_soul"),
						new ItemBase().setRegistryName("igrian_shards").setTranslationKey(Main.MODID + "." + "igrian_shards"),
						new ItemBase().setRegistryName("igrian_ingot").setTranslationKey(Main.MODID + "." + "igrian_ingot"),
						new ItemBase().setRegistryName("igrian_sword").setTranslationKey(Main.MODID + "." + "igrian_sword"),	
			};

final Item[] itemBlocks = {
			new ItemBlock(ModBlocks.IGRIAN_ORE).setRegistryName(ModBlocks.IGRIAN_ORE.getRegistryName()),
			new ItemBlock(ModBlocks.SHARD_FUSER).setRegistryName(ModBlocks.SHARD_FUSER.getRegistryName()),
		};

event.getRegistry().registerAll(items);
			event.getRegistry().registerAll(itemBlocks);
		}

}

which line is line 41?

I hope this is what you mean, because in all my mess of trying to fix things, I don't even remember anymore:

public class BlockBase extends Block implements IHasModel {

public BlockBase() {

super(Material.ROCK);
		setCreativeTab(ModItems.SOUL_FORGERY);
	}

@Override
	public void registerModels() {

IProxy.registerItemRenderer(Item.getItemFromBlock(this), 0, "inventory");
	}

public TileEntity createNewTileEntity(World worldIn, int meta) {
		return null;
	}
}

If this does not include initializing them, then I would like to know how to do it. Because I've tried looking it up, and it just makes me more confused, as it just results in me getting different errors.

IHasModel

You don't need this. Remove all references to it and nuke the file. It does nothing helpful.

BlockBase

BlockBase already exists, its called Block.

public TileEntity createNewTileEntity(World worldIn, int meta) {
		return null;
	}

So you overrode a method to...return the same thing as base?