Java/Kotlin/Scala developer

NASA__

I’m looking for a Java\Kotlin\Scala programmer for my Minecraft startup project team; skills in C++, Python, OpenGL, GraphQL, 3D will be appreciated. 
We use GitLab, Google Drive and YouTrack for project management. 
Our project is hosted on 48Gb RAM, 24-Core 2.5GHz, PCI SSD units. We have plans to purchase a room for servers in Kiev. We use Arch Linux, Docker. 
We have around 15000 potential players at start. There are 2 game programmers in my team for now and I am looking for yet one. We also have people like designer, PR manager, assistant.
Here’s our YouTrack (and a few regular tasks): 
- Overview
- MP Savior
- MP Speed
- MP Intrusion
Example of done work: YouTube
Google Drive:
- Root
- Game
One of our primary goals is to move from Thermos to Forge (our future mini-games server will use cuberite, i.e C++), therefore most of Bukkit plugins have been replaced by our own mods (e.g LuckPerms, Essentials, WorldEdit). 
We have our own launcher, written on C++ and Kotlin. Launcher uses P2P to download the client. Realizing that real client-side protection does not exist, we writing the technical assignment for server-side anti-cheat. 
In the near future we will begin working on multithreading.
Our back-end architecture is one where back-end itself is a standalone app that interacts with modules, such as website, launcher, game, etc. Website in this case works as front-end, sending API request to the back-end, same for launcher and game. 
With our shop player can buy either one of premade roles or create his own.
A few examples of our design:
- Admin
- Main
We have a really long list of cool features, we have made or will make. 
Beta version opening is planned on summer. 
Our goal is profitable, nice and easy to play server.
If you're interested then we can communicate in Telegram: @NASAok or in Discord: NASA__#5330.

2 hours ago, NASA__ said:

We have our own launcher, written on C++ and Kotlin.

If you meant your own Minecraft launcher, that is frowned upon by the community...

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

1. Do not follow tutorials on YouTube, especially TechnoVision (previously called Loremaster) and HarryTalks, due to their promotion of bad practice and usage of outdated code.

2. Always post your code.

3. Never copy and paste code. You won't learn anything from doing that.

Programming via Eclipse's hotfixes will get you nowhere

5. Learn to use your IDE, especially the debugger.

The "picture that's worth 1000 words" only works if there's an obvious problem or a freehand red circle around it.

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

1. Read the EAQ before asking for help. Remember to provide the appropriate log(s).

2. Versions below 1.11 are no longer supported due to their age. Update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.