Want to switch from Bukkit to Forge

Pyrobob

So I have been using bukkit for my server since I started it and I have been thinking of switching to forge for a while.  Forge just has alot of different mods that I want.  But there are a few things holding me back.  I could live without essentials, but I have 3 other mods that I use.

1. Wireless redstone: essentially I just place a sign that acts either as a transmitter or a receiver making it so I dont have to do long redstone circuits

2. Portecoulissante allows me to make gates, but the gates act like actually gates that move up and down

3. Retractable bridges same as above but able to make a bridge that moves back and forth

To my knowledge I don't think forge has any mods such as above and I have based my server on these mods.  Is there forge mod equivalents? 

Thanks for the help!

To expand on luacs1998's post:

WRCBE is Wireless Redstone, ChickenBones Edition.  It is a very powerful mod that introduces craftable blocks (as opposed to signs) that you can set different frequencys for.  You have both a Transmitter and a Reciever, plus a wireless remote that you can carry with you, allowing you to have a continuous "link" between 2 areas (including different dimesnions) or a "pulse" ability.

You can find it here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/909223-14715-smp-chickenbones-mods/

RedPower gives you frames and a frame motor to move alot of blocks at the same time, though it does add new ores to world gen that you will need to do this.  If you can't regenerate chuncks for the new ore, you might be interested in some other mods that add new dimensions that you can go to mine the new ores from.

In adition to mcpc+ suggested by loordgek, I hear there is a mod called ForgeBukkit that does something similar to allow bukkit plugins to work on Forge servers.

There are alot of ways of satisfying your needs, so feel free to ask around the community!

To expand on luacs1998's post:

WRCBE is Wireless Redstone, ChickenBones Edition.  It is a very powerful mod that introduces craftable blocks (as opposed to signs) that you can set different frequencys for.  You have both a Transmitter and a Reciever, plus a wireless remote that you can carry with you, allowing you to have a continuous "link" between 2 areas (including different dimesnions) or a "pulse" ability.

You can find it here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/909223-14715-smp-chickenbones-mods/

RedPower gives you frames and a frame motor to move alot of blocks at the same time, though it does add new ores to world gen that you will need to do this.  If you can't regenerate chuncks for the new ore, you might be interested in some other mods that add new dimensions that you can go to mine the new ores from.

In adition to mcpc+ suggested by loordgek, I hear there is a mod called ForgeBukkit that does something similar to allow bukkit plugins to work on Forge servers.

There are alot of ways of satisfying your needs, so feel free to ask around the community!

I made a mistake

hi Pyrobob why dont you use mcpc+ it is forge + bukkit

it is forge + Spigot (Spigot is a port from bukkit)

link to Spigot  http://www.spigotmc.org/threads/read-first-about-spigot.3/

(you might be interested in some other mods that add new dimensions)

like mystcraft