HELP My mods aren't showing up !! 1.12.2

coleyton556

My mods which i have followed the same exact steps as the ones that did work, won't show up. It says i have only twelve mods loaded all together when in reality there is like over twenty. Please help me ASAP i really wanted to use these mods and idk why some are working and some aren't!!!!

2 minutes ago, coleyton556 said:

My mods which i have followed the same exact steps as the ones that did work, won't show up. It says i have only twelve mods loaded all together when in reality there is like over twenty. Please help me ASAP i really wanted to use these mods and idk why some are working and some aren't!!!!

I am also on Mac.

As Diesieben07 would say: post a debug.log, preferably on pastebin or gist.github.
(see the topic EAQ (every answered question) by the way. It should tell you what you need to know).

In all likelyhood, you added something to the mods folder that aren't mods, but I can't say for sure. (so, please post the debug.log)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ruchia said:

As Diesieben07 would say: post a debug.log, preferably on pastebin or gist.github.
(see the topic EAQ (every answered question) by the way. It should tell you what you need to know).

In all likelyhood, you added something to the mods folder that aren't mods, but I can't say for sure. (so, please post the debug.log)

i do not know how to do that but also everything i have in there are from mods packs i have just picked them out. All of the files are .jar files as well so i don't see the problem.

I'll try to reword it. The debug.log file is inside the logs folder. (inside your minecraft instance installation folder).
Normally this folder is located in the minecraft root directory (and called .minecraft), but since you can put it basically anywhere, .... yeah.
There is also a chance you use a special launcher (multimc, twitch, technic, atlauncher, etc.) which install their modpack instances in seperate folders, but lets assume you use the regular minecraft launcher to start the game with mods here.
In all likelyhood then the mods are located inside .minecraft/mods and the logs in .minecraft/logs

Uploading the debug.log from the logs folder to Pastebin.com should be self explanatory and obviously we need the link to the pastebin page.

1 minute ago, Ruchia said:

I'll try to reword it. The debug.log file is inside the logs folder. (inside your minecraft instance installation folder).
Normally this folder is located in the minecraft root directory (and called .minecraft), but since you can put it basically anywhere, .... yeah.
There is also a chance you use a special launcher (multimc, twitch, technic, atlauncher, etc.) which install their modpack instances in seperate folders, but lets assume you use the regular minecraft launcher to start the game with mods here.
In all likelyhood then the mods are located inside .minecraft/mods and the logs in .minecraft/logs

Uploading the debug.log from the logs folder to Pastebin.com should be self explanatory and obviously we need the link to the pastebin page.

it kept telling me to put the mods in the mods folder in the /minecraftforge/ part for my specific version.

33 minutes ago, coleyton556 said:

they were crazy craft mod packs 

i only took some of the ones i wanted i didn't take them all and now i am so lost and frustrated and really just want to use the mods i have in there

(copied from a PM)
I haven't heard of that, but a quick google gave me VoidsWrath, which is one of those special launchers, I guess.
I notice the packs with the word crazy in it are all for 1.7.10. (due to this fact, it is likely that they will lock this topic, if it continues in the direction of 1.7.10 at least.)

Tip. Start over.
Go to curseforge and look up the mods you want. Download them one by one. (preferably from a newer version. 1.12.2)
Use regular minecraft and install Forge on top of it and then drag the mods in there. This way you avoid the topic being about old, no-longer-updated/maintained mods and cans till receive support here, in case problems occur.

edit: Just so you know, Mods designed for Minecraft 1.7.10, do not work with minecraft 1.12.2. You can't copy the mods directly from the modpack, you need to update if you want to use 1.12.2 ;sweat; (I hope I am not breaking rules by stating this)

Edited by Ruchia
felt like I had to help

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements