Forge 1.14.3 : Is it considered stable?

kevinmd88

Hi all, I haven't been keeping up with Minecraft in the last month or two (real life stuff going on) and I'm delighted to see there's now a 1.13 version on the Files page and even some 1.14 and 1.14.3 releases! Kudos to all the devs, I'm well aware of the painstaking process they've been through there.

I'm not here asking for a release date (I read the blue-stripe announcement :) ), but I wanted to ask, especially any modders who've worked with it already, if the 1.14.3 release (or anything beyond 1.12.2) is considered stable at this time? I'm eager to upgrade and experiment but I also understand things take time and work and am always willing to wait patiently with or without a release date. Just wanted to ask before I started looking at the API and trying to do any modding. Hope everyone understands my intent here!

Thank you!

It's pretty stable, we're squashing bugs as people report them. The one MAJOR feature that is missing is the fluid system. Which requires a complete re-write. We'll get that that eventually. 

Modders should start updating, and giving us feedback.

• Like 2

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon