[1.12.2] Server startup issue

PapaVinny

Hello, when I attempt to launch a server with my mod from my IDE, it crashes. Launching client works fine. Here is part of the stack trace showing ClassNotFoundException: 265902500d3143d5c928e542c665f664.png

Here is where I register the classhttps://github.com/PapaVinny/SwordfightOverlayHelp/blob/master/java/mod/papavinny/swordfight/Main.java 

Questions 

• Do I have proxies and/or main set up correctly?
  • Why can't my StaminaGUI class be found?

Thanks for responding so fast, 

• If I'm understanding: So don't extend common proxy in the client proxy class? Also, are you saying to use SidedProxy in the StaminaGUI class? ClientProxy class? I don't think I'm understanding what you mean by "encapsulate access to client-only classes". 
  • Noted, will fix.
  • Thanks, removed.
  • Should probably initialize that within the actual method, I'm not sure. Made a while ago.

Hello again diesieben07, I think cleaned up the issues you pointed out besides the SwordSoundHandler class. It seems to have issues when I take the annotation off but I will come back to that.

Though, I'm trying to figure out the packets. Here is my most up-to-date work leading directly to my actual GUI class: https://github.com/PapaVinny/SwordfightPacketHelp/blob/master/java/mod/papavinny/swordfight/gui/StaminaGUI.java

Problems:

The error message for my current tests (when a packet is sent: 248375627c7af63592998d3864bb4358.png

My college courses so far never covered that, odd I know. I'll have to learn that. 
Printing within the constructor of the packet sends a print message. The single matching number is printed directly from that entity's handler: ca2967a343df106eb6fc681411797ec1.png

So I am pretty sure it's sending. handleClientPlayer doesnt seem to be going off I'll look into that.

Edited by PapaVinny