Please post a screenshot.

It sounds like you've accidentally downloaded some virus instead of Forge. Make sure you only download from https://files.minecraftforge.net and make sure you don't click on ads instead of the actual download.

Edited by DavidM

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

1. Do not follow tutorials on YouTube, especially TechnoVision (previously called Loremaster) and HarryTalks, due to their promotion of bad practice and usage of outdated code.

2. Always post your code.

3. Never copy and paste code. You won't learn anything from doing that.

Programming via Eclipse's hotfixes will get you nowhere

5. Learn to use your IDE, especially the debugger.

The "picture that's worth 1000 words" only works if there's an obvious problem or a freehand red circle around it.

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

1. Read the EAQ before asking for help. Remember to provide the appropriate log(s).

2. Versions below 1.11 are no longer supported due to their age. Update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.

If you right-click at the bottom of the screen on the taskbar, after all the icons, a menu should pop up. In that menu, there should be an option "Toolbars" with a little arrow after it. If you point at that, a list of the active toolbars should show up. Look for something named "search bar" or something, and if it has a checkmark next to it, click on it to de-select it.

If you accidentally remove something you didn't mean to, repeat the steps, and just click the item again to put the checkmark back.

This (might?) remove the search bar thing from the top of your screen, but it will still be installed on the computer. To remove it, you will have to go into the control panel, then Apps/Programs, and search for that program in the list to remove it. Be careful doing that, if you remove a program you don't mean to, I cannot promise that we could help get it back.

I normally wouldn't offer up tech support for something like this on this site, however the people that make ads (not the forge team, but the actual ad makers) are jerks, and trick people into installing stuff. Unfortunately, considering this is all free software, stuff needs to get paid for somehow, and slimeball ad makers like to pay people to push their ads, so it's pretty much a catch-22.

Good luck, hope you get it fixed!!

There doesn't actually seem to be anything wrong here. You have chrome open...

Close it... It is weird that you don't have the tabs up top or the windows controls. But clicking on it and alt+f4 should exit out.

IF it's not intractable, then you may of fallen victim to a common prank where someone set your background into a screenshot.

But yes, as everyone else says, be sure you only install Forge from files.minecraftforge.net

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

the thing works, and when i click search the web, it actually searches something, so this isnt just a screenshot, and my background is actually full black thats not my google screen, alt f4 didnt work , theres not an x button so i cant just close it  also, i have google right under it when i click the chrome button, i will take a screenshot to show you

Did a quick google, Seems this is adware called WebDiscover: https://malwaretips.com/blogs/webdiscover-removal/

You installed it somehow, so go uninstall it, i'd also recommend running a deep scan with your anti-virus. (I personally recommend Malware Bytes)

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon