The game keeps crashing everytime I click on play

Kieira

So that, everytime I click on "play" it stops loading and gives me this error. https://gyazo.com/32d58465d9c7469e7dc48c0220130247

And I have no idea how to fix it, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the game and the mod and reiniciating the computer.

I'm using Java 8, also tried to update it, in case it was that the issue, but it says I already have the last update.

Also, when I click on "view crash report" it never loads any report.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit: Added the log https://github.com/Kieira/Forge/blob/master/1.14.4 Fail log

Edited by Kieira

I am 100% sure you are trying to install forge 1.14.4 - 28.0.1 and that's why it's crashing, I have same issue but just to be sure I removed all mods for clear 1.14.4 forge.
This is to be expected for first 1.14.4 forge version ;)
The actual error is here:
https://gist.github.com/arturek1666/ba731e83f3fea44e2b439eb495b217d9

Edited by artuditu

2 hours ago, artuditu said:

I am 100% sure

No you can't be. OP haven't post his/her log yet. Without it nothing can be for sure.

@Duslar @xmlouis There is more than 99% chance you don't have the same error. Please make your own threads and post your log(s) according to the EAQ.

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

1. Do not follow tutorials on YouTube, especially TechnoVision (previously called Loremaster) and HarryTalks, due to their promotion of bad practice and usage of outdated code.

2. Always post your code.

3. Never copy and paste code. You won't learn anything from doing that.

Programming via Eclipse's hotfixes will get you nowhere

5. Learn to use your IDE, especially the debugger.

The "picture that's worth 1000 words" only works if there's an obvious problem or a freehand red circle around it.

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

1. Read the EAQ before asking for help. Remember to provide the appropriate log(s).

2. Versions below 1.11 are no longer supported due to their age. Update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.

That is not the full log. Please post the full log.

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

1. Do not follow tutorials on YouTube, especially TechnoVision (previously called Loremaster) and HarryTalks, due to their promotion of bad practice and usage of outdated code.

2. Always post your code.

3. Never copy and paste code. You won't learn anything from doing that.

Programming via Eclipse's hotfixes will get you nowhere

5. Learn to use your IDE, especially the debugger.

The "picture that's worth 1000 words" only works if there's an obvious problem or a freehand red circle around it.

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

1. Read the EAQ before asking for help. Remember to provide the appropriate log(s).

2. Versions below 1.11 are no longer supported due to their age. Update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.