Modded server not working

Hey i don't know if this is the right place to put this in but here is my problem

I have a forge server for 1.12.2 which previously worked fine but now is broken I think it is to do with me reinstalling my windows because it was broken because it used to work before i'm assuming it has something to do with it.

i made a custom .bat file to open it but it doesn't work. Here are the logs

Double clicking the forge .jar file: Command Prompt opens then closes

Double clicking the minecraft .jar file: Command Prompt opens then closes

clicking the .bat file: I cant get the logs fully as I don't know how to keep CMD open after it runs as it closes before I have the chance to look at it

I found where the problem was in the code but i dont understand it

[16:29:38] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer]: Loading properties
[16:29:38] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer]: Default game type: SURVIVAL
[16:29:38] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer]: Generating keypair
[16:29:38] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer]: Starting Minecraft server on 192.168.1.3:25565
[16:29:38] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem]: Using default channel type
[16:29:38] [Server thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer]: **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!
[16:29:38] [Server thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer]: The exception was: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: bind
[16:29:38] [Server thread/WARN] [net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer]: Perhaps a server is already running on that port?
[16:29:38] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Stopping server
[16:29:38] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Saving worlds
[16:29:38] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state POSTINITIALIZATION and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[16:29:38] [Server Shutdown Thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Stopping server
[16:29:38] [Server Shutdown Thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Saving worlds