No Sound - all else seems fine

ockerspock

I hope I am seeking help in the right place.

I have tried to make a very small 1.14 pack using Twitch. I started by creating a custom pack with forge 28-0-19 as it was listed on top and then added a few mods. When I started a new game everything was playing fine but there was no sound, no music, no ambient, no block and no mob sound ....nothing.

A message showed a newer forge was available and so I started a new custom pack with forge 28-0-21 and to ensure it was not cause by a mod - NO mods.

I have also run a previously played pack and the sound was fine, so not my speakers turned off, not my volume settings.

Is this something that has been seen before? Have I done something wrong, somehow?

While I have added mods to existing packs I have not made a modpack since de-compiling jar was a pup so I am out of ideas.

Any help, or direction would be appreciated

Edit - I got my game working with sound, not using Twitch but using the Java launcher, I would still be interested to know why it all worked fine in the Twitch app but had no sound.

Edited by ockerspock