[1.12.2] Help with MultiBlocks

PositiveBlack

You cant exactly just ask someone to do it for you. You need to at least try something so we can help you figure out where to go from there and help if you have any issues. That being said there's multiple ways to create multiblocks as well so you need to decide which one you want. How i usually do multiblocks i have one "master" block, with all the other blocks around it being slave blocks. Then i write my multiblock as a json (doesn't have to be json specifically, could be done in code i just like it being json and customizable), and then once the multiblock master block is activated it'll read that json and check adjacent blocks. Again as i said there's multiple different types of multiblocks, so figure out which you'd like first and then attempt something, as people aren't going to write the code for you.

• Thanks 1