Uyora RP in Need of Builders and Developers

joshscoper

Hello All,

My name is Josh, and I am one of the Founders/Content Directors of Uyora RP. We are an immersive role-playing server that is in need of some help. We are looking for skilled builders to assist in a large, medieval-fantasy themed world. We are also looking for skilled Java developers to take some of the load off of our two current developers. As this is a large project it will take up some time, so please only apply if you are willing to put a majority of your time into helping. If you are interested in the project please join our discord server for some more information. All positions will be paid on completion of tasks. (To apply open a support ticket in the discord).

Message me on Discord so we can discuss more finite details about the server and our general ideas. We hope to work with you soon! 
Discord Server: discord.gg/BufBSK7

Very Respectfully,

JoshScoper
Founder/Content Director Uyora Servers