[1.12.2] Break speed event

Meldexun

I noticed when there are multiple break speed events it can get buggy.

What i mean is the first break speed event sets the new speed to the original speed * 0.5F.

Then the second event tries to do something similar. For example it sets the new speed to the original speed * 1.3F.

The problem is that both events take the original speed as basis. So when the original speed is 1 then the new speed would be 1.3 but the correct value would be 0.65.

So i should always take the new speed as my base value and do my calculation. And then set the new speed to my calculated speed.

But if another mod has a break speed event which is fired after my event and it  uses the original speed as a base value then my calculations are completely ignored.

What can i do to prevent this? Setting the event prioriy to low or lowest is the only thing that i can think of.

Edited by Meldexun