Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[1.14.4] TileEntityRenderer Disappearing

EnderUnknown

I have a custom TileEntity with a custom TileEntityRenderer that renders a laser. The issue is the laser ceases to render when I look away from the block as shown below. Is there a way to force render the laser such as a beacon beam is rendered even if the player isn't looking at the beacon block? I have tried using methods such as isGlobalRender   (returning true) and getMaxRenderDistance   (returning 65536.0D) in the TileEntityRenderer and TileEntity classes respectively but neither fixed it.

Spoiler

The pedestal (Left) is the block rendering the laser.

Screenshot.thumb.png.a66c2454ed46c31cb8e3ce37336383b9.png

2Screenshot.thumb.png.290b46ec283b83c5d397d0bf50e7cc08.png

Thanks!

Edited by EnderUnknown
Clarity

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Why this thing can happen?, I was able to join to the world before with the older modpack and i always had a good connection/ping, etc, we reversed to older modpack and i can't join anymore, even we delete some mods to make the modpack more lightweight.  Sorry if I am not understanding, is about my internet or some bugs with my client? 
    • Thanks, I was actually able to access your google drive version after waiting a few minutes.
    • This shows the client has received all the packets and responded to them, including processing the entity type and all the registries. But then it disconnects. On the other login in this log, it doesn't process all the packets, it stops at packet 22 which happens to be that ensorcellation-server.toml packet I mentioned eariler, this is probably a coincidence.   What I think is happening, is that you have a login connection timeout of 60 seconds. Your client is still processing packets at 60 seconds. 26 packet login: 18.24.23.101 to 18:25:24:880 22 packet login: 18:21:22.668 to 18:22:27.957 So it is disconnecting before the login can complete.
    • Sorry, it worked for me, here is the link with WeTransfer: https://we.tl/t-WY7zef8DiX   And i don't know if this is relevant but my game crashed 29 June before all this happened, at the same time I was activating a resourcepack, it happened when i had Architectury 4.5.75, with this mod all was taking a lot of time and eventually sometimes crashing, so like I said, I uninstalled it, I thought maybe I had a corrupted file for that crash, so like I said too... I made a total uninstall of Minecraft and even i try to join without resourcepacks and it didn't work.. but I don't know if maybe I need a more in depth uninstall... Like I said, my friend can join, but me not with the same files.
    • I keep on trying to launch forge and I've looked at other post about this issue and none of those solutions worked. I tried turning off my anti-virus, updating windows, and reinstalling java. Exception in thread "main" java.io.UncheckedIOException: java.io.IOException: Invalid paths argument, contained no existing paths: [C:\Users\CJ020\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraft\client\1.18.2-20220404.173914\client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar, C:\Users\CJ020\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraft\client\1.18.2-20220404.173914\client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-extra.jar, C:\Users\CJ020\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\forge\1.18.2-40.1.0\forge-1.18.2-40.1.0-client.jar] at cpw.mods.securejarhandler@1.0.3/cpw.mods.jarhandling.impl.Jar.<init>(Jar.java:74) at cpw.mods.securejarhandler@1.0.3/cpw.mods.jarhandling.SecureJar.from(SecureJar.java:58) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/fmlloader@1.18.2-40.1.0/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModJarMetadata.buildFile(ModJarMetadata.java:41) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/fmlloader@1.18.2-40.1.0/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator.scanMods(MinecraftLocator.java:33) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/fmlloader@1.18.2-40.1.0/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModDiscoverer.discoverMods(ModDiscoverer.java:50) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/fmlloader@1.18.2-40.1.0/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader.beginModScan(FMLLoader.java:166) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/fmlloader@1.18.2-40.1.0/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServiceProvider.beginScanning(FMLServiceProvider.java:86) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/cpw.mods.modlauncher@9.1.3/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator.runScan(TransformationServiceDecorator.java:112) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/cpw.mods.modlauncher@9.1.3/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.lambda$runScanningTransformationServices$8(TransformationServicesHandler.java:100) at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:197) at java.base/java.util.HashMap$ValueSpliterator.forEachRemaining(HashMap.java:1779) at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:509) at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:499) at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:575) at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluateToArrayNode(AbstractPipeline.java:260) at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toArray(ReferencePipeline.java:616) at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toArray(ReferencePipeline.java:622) at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toList(ReferencePipeline.java:627) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/cpw.mods.modlauncher@9.1.3/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.runScanningTransformationServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:102) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/cpw.mods.modlauncher@9.1.3/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.initializeTransformationServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:55) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/cpw.mods.modlauncher@9.1.3/cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:87) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/cpw.mods.modlauncher@9.1.3/cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/cpw.mods.modlauncher@9.1.3/cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/cpw.mods.modlauncher@9.1.3/cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher@1.0.0/cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:149) Caused by: java.io.IOException: Invalid paths argument, contained no existing paths: [C:\Users\CJ020\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraft\client\1.18.2-20220404.173914\client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar, C:\Users\CJ020\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraft\client\1.18.2-20220404.173914\client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-extra.jar, C:\Users\CJ020\curseforge\minecraft\Install\libraries\net\minecraftforge\forge\1.18.2-40.1.0\forge-1.18.2-40.1.0-client.jar]
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.