[1.13.2] Strange lag coming from a GUI Screen

Fifou_BE

Hello !

I'm actually trying to create a GUI Screen for one of my items, it opens and close, texture are there, button seems to work. But after closing the GUI I have intense delay/lag. I don't know why, that causes lag, ghost items and eating is infinite (see video down there). 

I started a "/debug start" on MC that gives me those logs, so it's lagging. Someone suggested to me that there is a infinite loop but I don't see to find where ?

[17:44:49.048] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/Profiler]: Something's taking too long! 'root.levels.dim-0.tick.chunkMap' took aprox 539.6595 ms

[17:44:49.077] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/Profiler]: Something's taking too long! 'root.levels.dim-0.tick' took aprox 602.2674 ms

[17:44:49.077] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/Profiler]: Something's taking too long! 'root.levels.dim-0' took aprox 602.6025 ms

[17:44:49.077] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/Profiler]: Something's taking too long! 'root.levels' took aprox 602.684 ms

[17:44:49.078] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/Profiler]: Something's taking too long! 'root' took aprox 639.406 ms

[17:44:49.619] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/Profiler]: Something's taking too long! 'root.levels.dim-0.tick.entities.regular' took aprox 116.0052 ms

[17:44:49.619] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/Profiler]: Something's taking too long! 'root.levels.dim-0.tick.entities' took aprox 116.2384 ms

[17:44:49.619] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/Profiler]: Something's taking too long! 'root.levels.dim-0.tick' took aprox 140.8121 ms

[17:44:49.619] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/Profiler]: Something's taking too long! 'root.levels.dim-0' took aprox 141.0186 ms

[17:44:49.619] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/Profiler]: Something's taking too long! 'root.levels' took aprox 141.1574 ms

[17:44:49.620] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/Profiler]: Something's taking too long! 'root' took aprox 141.8269 ms

I have deactivated everything one by one and I didn't find the problem :/ Debug with eclipse didn't show anything too :/ Here is my github with the page from the gui I'm talking about but there is the whole mod there if you need to .. Si jamais voici mon lien github du GUI en question. https://github.com/FifouBE/EconomyInc-1.6.0-MC-1.13.2/blob/master/src/main/java/fr/fifoube/gui/GuiCreditCard.java 

Is the GUI the problem ? How to identify an infinite loop if it is ?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Fifou_BE said:

Is the GUI the problem ?

The problem might be that the gui hasn't actually closed on the player however. Update to 1.14.4 btw. 1.13 was an in between version and still quite buggy. 

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

20 minutes ago, Fifou_BE said:

Well, I kinda need to do a version 1.13.2

And what I'm saying is it isnt for making mods. There wont be very many made/updated on that version either. It's not even being worked on anymore.

25 minutes ago, Fifou_BE said:

Tho it's only when I press button I think

Test it find out which button(s) causing the problem it might have to do with the packets as well.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.