[1.12.1 - 1.12.2] An already working method suddenly stop working out of nowhere

Gess1t

forge recommended (1.12.1 - 14.22.1.2478)

so one of my 2 methods that check the inventory and send the message suddenly stopped working completely without editing it, copy pasting code from a known working method doesn't fix it, redoing the method does not fix it,  create the method under another name doesn't work, logs show nothing, it's just forge shenanigans at this point for me.

the method

@SubscribeEvent
	public static void PckUpItm(EntityItemPickupEvent event) {
		System.out.println("output1");
     	int g = 0;
		for(int e=0; e < 37; e++) {
			if(!Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(e).isEmpty() && Minecraft.getMinecraft()
					.player.inventory.getStackInSlot(e).getCount() == Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(e).getMaxStackSize()) {
				g++;
              	System.out.println("output2");
				if(g > 35) {
					Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.sendMessage(new TextComponentString("Your inventory is full"));
					System.out.println("output3");
                  	return;
					}

}

}				

}

so i've added 3 output to console

the "output1" appear,

the "output2" appear 35 times? it should appear 36 times so wtf.

the "output3" does not appear at all obviously.

EDIT: last time i tried it, i started the game, and it was working, so i just closed the game, and i closed eclipse.

and when i came back to test it today, it wasn't working anymore

EDIT2: Added System.out.println(g) instead, it doesn't go higher than 35, even when editing the value to e < 38

Even More EDIT cause why not: it worked for one try, and now, value don't go higher than 35 when the other method goes to 36 flawlessly

Edited by Gess1t

2 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

If you were doing the same thing before then you were already reaching across logical sides.

It wasn't. You just got lucky. And no, this code will never run on a server. The class Minecraft is not present on a server and your code will immediately crash with a NoClassDefFoundError.

so i need to learn how to use packets now just because it refuse to work?

even hypixel accepted it

6 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Okay so.

Please clarify what you mean by "on a server".

Is this a client-only mod?

mostly, but i learned you can't make all things client side.

tried it while farming sugar canes on skyblock servers, worked flawlessly.

EDIT: i also had potentially found a way to add minecraft: IDs as exception for the check (for the nether star and the head cause backpacks and the menu aren't stackable items), but deleted it in the process of trying to fix it, will have to re-write all that later.

Edited by Gess1t

14 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Okay, if this is intended to be client-only then you still need to first check if you are actually on the logical client using World#isRemote. You can get the World from the EntityPlayer in the event.

Is your inventory actually full in these tests? Have you used the debugger?

EDIT cause i'm retarded : if(Minecraft.getMinecraft().world.isRemote)

yup, in solo, worked with 64 in each of 36 inv slots, and same in multiplayer ans hypixel when i had the exception, didn't used any debugger.

Edited by Gess1t

15 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

No! This is completely and utterly pointless.

Again: Have you used the debugger?

then it is if(Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.world.isRemote)

EDIT: well nope, no need to tell me

and again, as i said in my previous message, no i didn't, cause i didn't needed one yet.

i guess now you ask that, that i need one?

Edited by Gess1t

3 minutes ago, Gess1t said:

then it is if(Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.world.isRemote)

No.

25 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

You can get the World from the EntityPlayer in the event.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

29 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Still makes no sense. Minecraft#world (Or Minecraft#player.world) is always the (logical) client world. isRemote will always be true. But at this point you do not know if you are even running on the logical client. You might be in single player with the event being fired on the logical server. And, boom, there is you reaching across logical sides (accessing logical client stuff from logical server).

Again:

It's about time then.

my last try for today : event.getEntityPlayer().world.isRemote

there is world, but i can't find World

Edited by Gess1t

16 minutes ago, Gess1t said:

my last try for today : event.getEntityPlayer().world.isRemote

This is correct.

16 minutes ago, Gess1t said:

World

This refers to the objects type name. While world refers to the field name.

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

1 hour ago, Gess1t said:

bug it crash the game so... nope

The debugger itself won't crash the game. So some code is crashing the game or one of the threads is suspended. And you will need to un-suspend it.

32 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

The debugger itself won't crash the game. So some code is crashing the game or one of the threads is suspended. And you will need to un-suspend it.

should had edited it, it freeze and crash the game on the ms the game windows show up,

Edited by Gess1t

2 hours ago, Gess1t said:

should had edited it, it freeze and crash the game on the ms the game windows show up,

I have a theory but since I dont have the crash log I'm not sure. But I think the problem is that the ClientTickEvent is called before the player is created. Thus you need to check if it is not null before you do the is remote check.

10 hours ago, Animefan8888 said:

I have a theory but since I dont have the crash log I'm not sure. But I think the problem is that the ClientTickEvent is called before the player is created. Thus you need to check if it is not null before you do the is remote check.

anyway, it started working again, i guess things want to work whenever they want, like my method for example, it worked for like 30 min and stopped working again after relaunching.

Still don't know how to fix it nothing special at all in the logs, when compared with other logs.

another edit cause why not: i wonder if the issue is forge or minecraft itself at this point, all this make no sense to me and probably you, am i right?

Edited by Gess1t

so, is there any way to fix this issue? just adding event.getEntityPlayer().world.isRemote didn't helped in any way as far as i know and tested, on server and single player, i'm repeating myself i know.

i've seen that the using Minecraft.getMinecraft() is client-side code or something like that. what should i use then?

Edited by Gess1t

i was wandering i could build the mod with one method, and then another mod with the other one, will i still reach across logical sides?

or it's just something else, like i need to send packets?

Edited by Gess1t

1 minute ago, diesieben07 said:

Please show your current code and I will tell you if it is correct or not.

coming in 30s, 

Here is the code rn 

package Gess.mod;

import Gess.mod.proxy.iProxy;
import net.minecraft.client.Minecraft;
import net.minecraft.util.text.TextComponentString;
import net.minecraftforge.common.config.Configuration;
import net.minecraftforge.event.entity.player.EntityItemPickupEvent;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod.EventBusSubscriber;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod.EventHandler;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.SidedProxy;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.event.FMLInitializationEvent;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.event.FMLPostInitializationEvent;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.event.FMLPreInitializationEvent;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.SubscribeEvent;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.gameevent.TickEvent;
import util.Reference;

@EventBusSubscriber
@Mod(modid=Reference.MODID, name=Reference.MODNAME, version=Reference.VERSION)

public class Main 
{
	 public static Configuration config;
	//public static int time = 10;
	public static Main instance; 
	float lastMessageTime = 0;

public static final String CLIENT = "gess.mod.proxy.ClientProxy";
	public static final String SERVER = "gess.mod.proxy.CommonProxy";

@SidedProxy(clientSide = Reference.CLIENT, serverSide = Reference.COMMON)
	public static iProxy proxy;

@EventHandler
	public void preInit(FMLPreInitializationEvent event){
		 //File directory = event.getModConfigurationDirectory();
         //config = new Configuration(new File(directory.getPath(), "FullInventoryChecker.cfg"));
         //Config.readConfig();
	}
	@EventHandler
	public void init(FMLInitializationEvent event){}

@EventHandler
	public void postInit(FMLPostInitializationEvent event){
		// if (config.hasChanged()) {
        //    config.save();
		//}
	}

public Main() {

}

@SubscribeEvent
	public static void PckUpItm(EntityItemPickupEvent event) {
		if(!event.getEntityPlayer().world.isRemote) {
		int g = 0;
		for(int e=0; e < 37; e++) {
			if(!Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(e).isEmpty() && Minecraft.getMinecraft()
					.player.inventory.getStackInSlot(e).getCount() == Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(e).getMaxStackSize()) {
				g++;
				System.out.println("output2 = " + g);
				if(g > 35) {
					Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.sendMessage(new TextComponentString("Your inventory is full"));
					System.out.println("PckUpItem: Trigerred with g = " + g);
					return;
					}

}

}				

}

}

@SubscribeEvent
	public static void chkInv(TickEvent.ClientTickEvent event) throws InterruptedException {
		if(Minecraft.getMinecraft().player != null) {
			int s = 0;
			for(int i=0; i < 37; i++) {
				if(!Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(i).isEmpty() && Minecraft.getMinecraft()
						.player.inventory.getStackInSlot(i).getCount() == Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(i).getMaxStackSize()) {
					s++;
					if(s > 35) {
						if(Minecraft.getMinecraft().world.getTotalWorldTime() % 200 == 3L && event.phase == TickEvent.Phase.END) {
						System.out.println("chkInv: Triggerred with s = " + s);
						return;
						}

}
					//else {
						//for(int t=0; i < 37; t++) {

//if(!Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(i).isEmpty() && Minecraft.getMinecraft().player.inventory.getStackInSlot(t).getItem() == ) {

//}

//}

//}

}

}

return;

}

}

}

//@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
	//public void TickhHandler(TickEvent.ClientTickEvent event) throws InterruptedException {
	//wait(200);

//}

9 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

The basic idea is correct, except you have the meaning of isRemote inverted. Currently your code checks if it's on the server.

Other than that the code is fine (provided this mod will only ever be installed on a client, not a server).

if i remove it, it doesn't work at all' like not output, ect... i think it was even the cause for the time where my InvChk event triggered every tick and sendin the msg every ticks too, ignoring the Minecraft.getMinecraft().world.getTotalWorldTime() % 200 == 3L even if it's isn't the same method at all, it's still strange that this happened when i've reverted isRemote

EDIT: well at least that last issue i talked you about isn't here anymore, anyway, as i said, it still doesn't work, and it doesn't trigger the check in InvChk at all

2019-09-16 19:14:17,322 main WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
2019-09-16 19:14:17,327 main WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Extra: []
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Running with arguments: [--userProperties, {}, --assetsDir, C:/Users/[User]/.gradle/caches/minecraft/assets, --assetIndex, 1.12, --accessToken{REDACTED}, --version, 1.12.1, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker, --tweakClass, net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker]
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 14.22.1.2478 for Minecraft 1.12.1 loading
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_212, running on Windows 8.1:amd64:6.3, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_212
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [FML]: Managed to load a deobfuscated Minecraft name- we are in a deobfuscated environment. Skipping runtime deobfuscation
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [FML]: Ignoring missing certificate for coremod FMLCorePlugin (net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin), we are in deobf and it's a forge core plugin
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [FML]: Ignoring missing certificate for coremod FMLForgePlugin (net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin), we are in deobf and it's a forge core plugin
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.CoremodTweaker
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLCorePlugin
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [GradleStart]: Injecting location in coremod net.minecraftforge.classloading.FMLForgePlugin
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[19:14:18] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
2019-09-16 19:14:19,747 main WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
2019-09-16 19:14:20,857 main WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
2019-09-16 19:14:20,860 main WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
[19:14:23] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing
[19:14:23] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[19:14:23] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[19:14:24] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.gradle.tweakers.AccessTransformerTweaker
[19:14:24] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[19:14:24] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[19:14:24] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[19:14:25] [main/INFO]: Setting user: Player279
[19:14:31] [main/WARN]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[19:14:31] [main/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[19:14:33] [main/INFO] [FML]: -- System Details --
Details:
	Minecraft Version: 1.12.1
	Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
	Java Version: 1.8.0_212, Oracle Corporation
	Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
	Memory: 732270128 bytes (698 MB) / 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)
	JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xincgc -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M
	IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
	FML: 
	Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
	GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 431.60' Renderer: 'GeForce GT 1030/PCIe/SSE2'
[19:14:33] [main/INFO] [FML]: MinecraftForge v14.22.1.2478 Initialized
[19:14:33] [main/INFO] [FML]: Starts to replace vanilla recipe ingredients with ore ingredients.
[19:14:33] [main/INFO] [FML]: Replaced 1036 ore ingredients
[19:14:34] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 mods from the command line. Injecting into mod discoverer
[19:14:34] [main/INFO] [FML]: Searching D:\Modding\Minecraft\fullinventorychecker\run\mods for mods
[19:14:36] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 5 mods to load
[19:14:36] [main/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [minecraft, mcp, FML, forge, fullinvchecker] at CLIENT
[19:14:36] [main/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [minecraft, mcp, FML, forge, fullinvchecker] at SERVER
[19:14:37] [Thread-3/INFO] [FML]: Using alternative sync timing : 200 frames of Display.update took 3596594301 nanos
[19:14:37] [main/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Full Inventory Checker
[19:14:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: Processing ObjectHolder annotations
[19:14:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 1168 ObjectHolder annotations
[19:14:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: Identifying ItemStackHolder annotations
[19:14:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found 0 ItemStackHolder annotations
[19:14:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
[19:14:37] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [forge] Starting version check at http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/promotions_slim.json
[19:14:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[19:14:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[19:14:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[19:14:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[19:14:38] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [forge] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Target: null
[19:14:43] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[19:14:43] [Thread-5/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[19:14:43] [Thread-5/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[19:14:43] [Thread-5/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[19:14:43] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[19:14:51] [main/INFO] [FML]: Max texture size: 16384
[19:14:51] [main/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
[19:14:54] [main/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[19:14:54] [main/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[19:14:54] [main/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks
[19:14:54] [main/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete
[19:14:54] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 5 mods
[19:14:54] [main/WARN]: Skipping bad option: lastServer:
[19:14:54] [main/INFO]: Narrator library for x64 successfully loaded
[19:14:56] [Realms Notification Availability checker #1/INFO]: Could not authorize you against Realms server: Invalid session id
[19:15:00] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.12.1
[19:15:00] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[19:15:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting existing registry data into this server instance
[19:15:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[19:15:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[19:15:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 0 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@6e65b1e8)
[19:15:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Loaded 488 advancements
[19:15:02] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 1 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@6e65b1e8)
[19:15:02] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -1 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@6e65b1e8)
[19:15:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[19:15:06] [Netty Local Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Server protocol version 2
[19:15:06] [Netty Server IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client protocol version 2
[19:15:06] [Netty Server IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client attempting to join with 5 mods : minecraft@1.12.1,FML@8.0.99.99,forge@14.22.1.2478,mcp@9.19,fullinvchecker@0.3 - Compatible in 1.12.1 & 1.12.2
[19:15:06] [Netty Local Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: [Netty Local Client IO #0] Client side modded connection established
[19:15:06] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: [Server thread] Server side modded connection established
[19:15:06] [Server thread/INFO]: Player279[local:E:2d78e81a] logged in with entity id 66 at (-328.66578901685057, 4.0, -1580.3676219127362)
[19:15:06] [Server thread/INFO]: Player279 joined the game
[19:15:08] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game...
[19:15:08] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/overworld
[19:15:08] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/the_nether
[19:15:08] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/the_end
[19:15:09] [main/INFO]: Loaded 6 advancements
[19:15:09] [pool-2-thread-1/WARN]: Couldn't look up profile properties for com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@39fa5780[id=5c6d79ca-db3a-3a0a-8d04-9e811bde5c64,name=Player279,properties={},legacy=false]
com.mojang.authlib.exceptions.AuthenticationException: The client has sent too many requests within a certain amount of time
	at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilAuthenticationService.makeRequest(YggdrasilAuthenticationService.java:79) ~[YggdrasilAuthenticationService.class:?]
	at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillGameProfile(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:180) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.class:?]
	at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.load(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:60) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.class:?]
	at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.load(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:57) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService$1.class:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LoadingValueReference.loadFuture(LocalCache.java:3716) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.loadSync(LocalCache.java:2424) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.lockedGetOrLoad(LocalCache.java:2298) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.get(LocalCache.java:2211) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.get(LocalCache.java:4154) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.getOrLoad(LocalCache.java:4158) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.get(LocalCache.java:5147) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.getUnchecked(LocalCache.java:5153) [guava-21.0.jar:?]
	at com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillProfileProperties(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:170) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.getProfileProperties(Minecraft.java:3170) [Minecraft.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.client.resources.SkinManager$3.run(SkinManager.java:138) [SkinManager$3.class:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_212]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_212]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_212]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_212]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_212]
[19:15:18] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game...
[19:15:18] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/overworld
[19:15:18] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/the_nether
[19:15:18] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/the_end
[19:15:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Your inventory is full
[19:15:26] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:chkInv:89]: chkInv: Triggerred with s = 36
[19:15:36] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Your inventory is full
[19:15:36] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:chkInv:89]: chkInv: Triggerred with s = 36
[19:15:46] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Your inventory is full
[19:15:46] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:chkInv:89]: chkInv: Triggerred with s = 36
[19:15:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Your inventory is full
[19:15:56] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:chkInv:89]: chkInv: Triggerred with s = 36
[19:16:06] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Your inventory is full
[19:16:06] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:chkInv:89]: chkInv: Triggerred with s = 36
[19:16:16] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Your inventory is full
[19:16:16] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:chkInv:89]: chkInv: Triggerred with s = 36
[19:16:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Your inventory is full
[19:16:26] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:chkInv:89]: chkInv: Triggerred with s = 36
[19:16:36] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Your inventory is full
[19:16:36] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:chkInv:89]: chkInv: Triggerred with s = 36
[19:16:46] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Your inventory is full
[19:16:46] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [Gess.mod.Main:chkInv:89]: chkInv: Triggerred with s = 36
[19:17:00] [main/INFO]: Loaded 25 advancements
[19:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game...
[19:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/overworld
[19:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/the_nether
[19:17:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/the_end
[19:17:03] [main/INFO]: Stopping!
[19:17:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server
[19:17:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving players
[19:17:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds
[19:17:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/overworld
[19:17:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/the_nether
[19:17:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/the_end
[19:17:03] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension 0
[19:17:03] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -1
[19:17:03] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension 1
[19:17:03] [main/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...
[19:17:04] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[19:17:04] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[19:17:04] [main/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

Edited by Gess1t

got a System.out.println(event.getEntityPlayer().world.isRemote) before the isRemote check, it's return false but then with if(!event.getEntityPlayer().world.isRemote == true) ofc it's return true,

still the same issue, it stop at the 35th slot and not msg ofc cause it didn't hit the 36th one (it doesn't got higher than 35 anyway)

on SinglePlayer and server once again.

i'm just mad, and loosing time for an issue you probably fixed yourself in 3s while i'm here just trying every possible thing in the hope of making it work, cause there is no errors or thing that indicate where i've f*cked up.

and instead of just working, it work 1/1000th of the time.

I love EDIT: even with s>35 the if(s >34) doesn't work lmao

Edited by Gess1t

i've found the issue, one day, i came across this minecraft wiki, oh dear, i hate myself for not checking it first :

300px-Items_slot_number.png?version=4819ee83ebf47118c5831067141e7ec7

Do you all see the issue?

Spoiler

i wasn't reaching across logicial side or anything : THE INVENTORY DOES HAVE 36 SLOTS, BUT NUMBERED FROM 0 TO 35 LMAO

we were all missing that sh*t ahahahahah

i feel like my brain is melting, with the all the time i spent when the mistake i've done was 3 click away from me and the most obvious sh*t

still, why is it returning s=36 in my InvChk method? some kind of shenanigans? checking for slots that doesn't exist?

other than this, i need to check if everything work on servers and others. coming back soon.

Edited by Gess1t

11 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Yes you were.

of well f, there was this issue at least, the method doesn't work on servers, but in SG it does, now, 1 less thing to fix, still this reaching across logicial side thing

Edited by Gess1t