Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Feed The Beast Ultimate Let's Play!

Hello people of the internet! Looking for an LP that's just starting up? Want to help me start up my channel? You can do both of those if you watch this LP!

[embed=640,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyXkKgliDFU[/embed]

It would be very cool that, if you liked this video, and want to see more, that you like, comment and subscribe.

I've already got 3 episodes, the first is only 13 minutes, but the other two are 30 minutes.

I talk about myself a bit in this video. Watch, and enjoy!

EntityHerobrine.setDead();

Pwned.

Hello people of the internet! Looking for an LP that's just starting up? Want to help me start up my channel? You can do both of those if you watch this LP!

[embed=640,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyXkKgliDFU[/embed]

It would be very cool that, if you liked this video, and want to see more, that you like, comment and subscribe.

I've already got 3 episodes, the first is only 13 minutes, but the other two are 30 minutes.

I talk about myself a bit in this video. Watch, and enjoy!

EntityHerobrine.setDead();

Pwned.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Post your stacktrace. Also how do you register your event?
    • after the 2nd click it places blocks should that be on the server also?
    • We only send vanilla packets. Any of your random translator projects is on them to support these vanilla packets. There is nothing we need to do on our end, and there is nothing we can do to support hacky setups like this.
    • Whenever i try to run the installer it says This application requires a java runtime environment 1.6.0 im runing windows 10
    • So I thought that I had gotten pretty far on my own but now apparently my code crashes the game. I am new to using the forge API and modding in general and some help on why this crashes the game and how to fix it would be greatly appreciated:   public class SpecialItem extends ShootableItem {      public SpecialItem(Properties properties){ super(properties); }      @Override      public Predicate<ItemStack> getInventoryAmmoPredicate() { return null; }      @Override      public int func_230305_d_() { return 15; }      public int tcount=0;      @SubscribeEvent public void ontick(TickEvent.ClientTickEvent event){            tcount++;      }      @Override      public ActionResult<ItemStack> onItemRightClick(World worldIn, PlayerEntity playerIn, Hand handIn) {      if (!playerIn.getCooldownTracker().hasCooldown(this)) {           playerIn.getCooldownTracker().setCooldown(this, 40);           Vector3d v3 = playerIn.getLook(1);           for (tcount = 0; tcount <= 40;) {                if (tcount%10 == 0 && tcount!= 40) {                     final SmallFireballEntity entitysmallfireball = new SmallFireballEntity(playerIn.getEntityWorld(), playerIn.getPosX(), playerIn.getPosY() + playerIn.getEyeHeight() - 0.4, playerIn.getPosZ(), v3.x + playerIn.getRNG().nextGaussian() * 0.05, v3.y, v3.z);                     entitysmallfireball./* shoot */func_234612_a_(playerIn, playerIn.rotationPitch, playerIn.rotationYaw, 0.0f, 1.5f, 1.0f); worldIn.addEntity(entitysmallfireball); } } tcount = 0;                     return ActionResult.resultSuccess(playerIn.getHeldItem(handIn));            } return ActionResult.resultFail(playerIn.getHeldItem(handIn));      } }
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.