[1.12.2] Custom entity does not spawn

IMleader

Hey!

I am working on the same mod!

As part of it, if a team does not have any members, after a set time they will be spawned in the game.

For now, they will spawn inside the player. However, I can't seem to get the entity to spawn.

if (team.entityMembers.isEmpty()) {
                        // Atleast 5 minutes must pass before we spawn the first folk
                        // TODO: SWAP 60000 with 5 mins
                        if (System.currentTimeMillis() > startTime + 60000) {
                            // TODO: MALE AND FEMALE, RANDOMIZE LOC

// DEBUG:  618c707a-83d7-31ad-b075-bd98e2c75926
                            EntityPlayer player = world.getPlayerEntityByUUID(team.ownerUUID);
                            if (player != null) {
                                EntityFolkMale folkMale = new EntityFolkMale(world);
                                folkMale.setPosition(player.posX, player.posY, player.posZ);
                                world.spawnEntity(folkMale);
//                                team.entityMembers.add(folkMale.getPersistentID());
                            }
                        }
                    }

This code just does not spawn the entity at all. However, if I swap EntityFolkMale with EntityCreeper it works. 

I have the project on GitHub.

Relevant class links: WorldTick.classEntityFolkMale.class

EDIT: With some further testing, it appears that the created entity does exist, and its UUID is saved to the disk after I leave the game. It just does not appear ingame

Edited by IMleader
update

3 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

I said getTotalWorldTime. You used getWorldTime, this breaks if people sleep or set the time via commands.

Is the entity ever created on the client?

Yes, the breaking would REALLY occur when the world was first loaded, as the game would pause, and thus save. The entity is DEFF created. Before adding back the tem.entityMember bit, they spawn every tick. Very cool way to crash your worlds!