Viibe Network [PvP][PvE] {Landclaim}{Semi-Vanilla}{Build}{Discord}{1.14.4}

IronOre124

Hey there, nice to meet you! I'd like to tell you a little bit about Viibe Network!

Viibe Network is a collective hub of all things Minecraft! Currently, we have four different worlds for you to experience, each with a unique and engaging play style. Our staff is experienced and our community is welcoming, all we need is you!

Semi-Vanilla: Semi-Vanilla is our primary and most populous server, with an average of 15-20 players during peak hours. This is Minecraft the way it's meant to be played, with general improvements meant to enhance the experience, but not fundamentally change it. You can expect to find a welcoming starting area, an extensive player-operated community market, donator perks, reward crates, disguise packs, and much more on this server.

Hunger Games: Minecraft meets battle royale! A set number of players enters the arena with one goal - be the last player standing! Use your wits and what weapons and items you can scavenge from our custom-built maps to test your ability. Will you come out on top?

Build: Creativity overload! Spawn into our Build server and design and create to your heart's content. Each player starts off with a 45 x 45 plot and full control over it, from the skybox to bedrock. Additional plots, builder tools, world edit, gadgets, and more can be purchased from our shop! Build contests are held regularly, with rewards for the winners!

Events: A special server for our community events! These are regular and varied, from PVP tournaments to special build competitions, but winners always receive special rewards and a spot in our Hall Of Fame on the SMP server! Hunger Games officially launches on the 1st of December, hope you'll join us!

That's just a brief description of the features that make up Viibe Network. If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to let us know. Hope to see you on the server!

IP: play.viibenet.ca
Social Media: https://linktr.ee/viibenetwork

Server Trailer:

Some updates, players!

Thanks to popular demand, we added a hardcore mode! You can reach it by typing /server hc on the server or going through the relevant hub portal. No plugins, no teleporting, and no hand-holding, this is the real deal. PVP, griefing, pillaging, backstabbing, and other nefarious deeds are allowed. Be warned! Death means you'll be jailed for two weeks unless you purchase a pardon ticket from the Viibe Shop. Good luck and have fun!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • They were already updated, and just to double check I even did a cleanup and fresh update from that same page. I'm quite sure drivers are not the problem here. 
    • i tried downloading the drivers but it says no AMD graphics hardware has been detected    
    • Update your AMD/ATI drivers - get the drivers from their website - do not update via system  
    • As the title says i keep on crashing on forge 1.20.1 even without any mods downloaded, i have the latest drivers (nvidia) and vanilla minecraft works perfectly fine for me logs: https://pastebin.com/5UR01yG9
    • Hello everyone, I'm making this post to seek help for my modded block, It's a special block called FrozenBlock supposed to take the place of an old block, then after a set amount of ticks, it's supposed to revert its Block State, Entity, data... to the old block like this :  The problem I have is that the system breaks when handling multi blocks (I tried some fix but none of them worked) :  The bug I have identified is that the function "setOldBlockFields" in the item's "setFrozenBlock" function gets called once for the 1st block of multiblock getting frozen (as it should), but gets called a second time BEFORE creating the first FrozenBlock with the data of the 1st block, hence giving the same data to the two FrozenBlock :   Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=head] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@73681674 BlockEntityData : id:"minecraft:bed",x:3,y:-60,z:-6} Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=3, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=2, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} here is the code inside my custom "freeze" item :    @Override     public @NotNull InteractionResult useOn(@NotNull UseOnContext pContext) {         if (!pContext.getLevel().isClientSide() && pContext.getHand() == InteractionHand.MAIN_HAND) {             BlockPos blockPos = pContext.getClickedPos();             BlockPos secondBlockPos = getMultiblockPos(blockPos, pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos));             if (secondBlockPos != null) {                 createFrozenBlock(pContext, secondBlockPos);             }             createFrozenBlock(pContext, blockPos);             return InteractionResult.SUCCESS;         }         return super.useOn(pContext);     }     public static void createFrozenBlock(UseOnContext pContext, BlockPos blockPos) {         BlockState oldState = pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos);         BlockEntity oldBlockEntity = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? pContext.getLevel().getBlockEntity(blockPos) : null;         CompoundTag oldBlockEntityData = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? oldBlockEntity.serializeNBT() : null;         if (oldBlockEntity != null) {             pContext.getLevel().removeBlockEntity(blockPos);         }         BlockState FrozenBlock = setFrozenBlock(oldState, oldBlockEntity, oldBlockEntityData);         pContext.getLevel().setBlockAndUpdate(blockPos, FrozenBlock);     }     public static BlockState setFrozenBlock(BlockState blockState, @Nullable BlockEntity blockEntity, @Nullable CompoundTag blockEntityData) {         BlockState FrozenBlock = BlockRegister.FROZEN_BLOCK.get().defaultBlockState();         ((FrozenBlock) FrozenBlock.getBlock()).setOldBlockFields(blockState, blockEntity, blockEntityData);         return FrozenBlock;     }  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.