Dragon Mounts:Reborn

tdude0317

Hello there, I am the Lead developer for a WIP mod named Dragon Mounts:Reborn. Some of you may have heard of Dragon Mounts or Dragon mounts 2, both of which have been stopped. Dragon Mounts:Reborn is a spiritual successor  to these two mods and we are hoping to make it bigger and better. We are looking for anybody willing to help with the mod, especially coders. Please, if you have any interest joining our team, join our discord to learn more,meet the rest of us, and hopefully join us.

https://discord.gg/RhgkQjp

• 2 years later...

Hi. So I am very interested in the mod but unfortunately I heard that it was discontinued some time ago (and that the discord server was deleted). If you can spare the time, I was wondering If I could get in contact with you. If you wish to find me, you can join my server https://discord.gg/kXC2vJAxg6 and direct message SKoala#0049 (Which is my discord account). The reason I am asking is because I own a wiki about all things Dragon Mounts and DMR is one of the mods I plan to cover on the wiki. I want to include as much info on it as possible so lots of people can know all about the project. If you cant contact me or you dont want to talk about DMR, please let me know

Thank you in advance

SKoala