Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How works Enum in newest 1.15.1?

ScarlettSh0

I'm not too new and not too old in modding. I remember I saw using Enum for making same tools but with different materials, adn I think it's easier to make one Enum with all COPPER, TIN and etc than adding it manually, but I haven't saw a lot mods for 1.15.1[1.14.4] so is it still working, and maybe you can help me understand it?

Well, you could use a gray texture for your tool and then color it in the corresponding color of the material you chose with your enum. So you would have to make an enum with a constructor that has a color as an argument. Then you could for each material you have in your enum register all the tools automatically with the texture colored in the color of the material. At least that is how I would do it.

Edited by MartinTheDragon

4 minutes ago, MartinTheDragon said:

Well, you could use a gray texture for your tool and then color it in the corresponding color of the material you chose with your enum. So you would have to make an enum with a constructor that has a color as an argument. Then you could for each material you have in your enum register all the tools automatically with the texture colored in the color of the material. At least that is how I would do it.

I did something, now learning on code optimization and then I want to add example ore blocks through Enum. An I doing it right? Would be very thankfull if you help
https://github.com/ScarlettShooter/hier/blob/master/src/main/java/com/scrl0/hier/utility/MaterialType.java

1 minute ago, MartinTheDragon said:

That is a way of doing it, but you would have to set so many parameters for every material you create. And if you just set the durability for the material and not for the tool itself, are you using a multiplier for the tool?

Isn't maxUses that you exactly mean? I used some other's mod sources to understand how it works

Also, I think I use this theme for questions. What is the best way to store blocks\items to array? I want to try making registration in loop to not spam cause I think it's not the best way to do it(check down). And it's not even item registration or other blocks, only ores...

e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().tin_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().aluminium_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().silver_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().zinc_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().chrome_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().lead_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().platinum_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().titanium_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().nickel_ore);

3 hours ago, ScarlettSh0 said:

Nope, but trying to speak less shitty. It doesn't work, does it?)

Your English skill sounds pretty good to me.

34 minutes ago, ScarlettSh0 said:

Also, I think I use this theme for questions. What is the best way to store blocks\items to array? I want to try making registration in loop to not spam cause I think it's not the best way to do it(check down). And it's not even item registration or other blocks, only ores...

e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().tin_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().aluminium_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().silver_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().zinc_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().chrome_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().lead_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().platinum_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().titanium_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().nickel_ore);

If you are storing all your values in an enum, you can call

YourEnum.values()

to get a collection of all the values, which you could iterate through and initialize the block from. Simply create another list and store the initialized blocks into it during the iteration.

I would suggest to post more of your code, preferably as a GitHub repo. This allows other members to give more accurate suggestions on your code.

Edited by DavidM

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

1. Do not follow tutorials on YouTube, especially TechnoVision (previously called Loremaster) and HarryTalks, due to their promotion of bad practice and usage of outdated code.

2. Always post your code.

3. Never copy and paste code. You won't learn anything from doing that.

Programming via Eclipse's hotfixes will get you nowhere

5. Learn to use your IDE, especially the debugger.

The "picture that's worth 1000 words" only works if there's an obvious problem or a freehand red circle around it.

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

1. Read the EAQ before asking for help. Remember to provide the appropriate log(s).

2. Versions below 1.11 are no longer supported due to their age. Update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.

10 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Your English skill sounds pretty good to me.

If you are storing all your values in an enum, you can call

YourEnum.values()

to get a collection of all the values, which you could iterate through and initialize the block from. Simply create another list and store the initialized blocks into it during the iteration.

I would suggest to post more of your code, preferably as a GitHub repo. This allows other members to give more accurate suggestions on your code.

I already droped it, just uploaded a commit cause things changed a little. Also I didn't have moved to enums yet. I want, but I learning deeps now)

https://github.com/ScarlettShooter/hier

I'm in process of making code better, so you can see something that have no use now, I'm working only in ModItems now

Edited by ScarlettSh0
Explanation of so weird code

This is static so there is no reason to call new here or here.

But you should not be creating your items in a static location (common issues, problematic code #14).

The indentation levels in your ModSetup class are broken. What does this } close?

All three of these methods are empty.

Double cast. You're casting a BlockState to a BlockState and then to a BlockState. Same here.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Ough...
I made it. I totally rewrote system to enums. It's amazing and both tiringly experience. But I want to know if it don't broke some features in future so it would be very pleasure if you could check if there is errors. Curently I'm using basic HiER and MaterialType classes, no ModBlocks/Items. Also, I get this in my Creative Tab(check image below). I saw somewhere that is how Forge works Block - Item - Blocks - Item, but maybe not?

Spoiler

2019-12-24_23_11_11.thumb.png.f75e5e43b95f7748c4ccb99c00652565.png

Also, in respond I don't know :D I was going through tutorials and there McJTY said it is for future. I want to do all the works with basic blocks and items in right way immediatly so here I am. Also what you said about static and #14 means if I add blocks I shouldn't make them static like "public static Block copper_ore;"? Sorry for that question, I need more practice in English to understand some sentences first time... If it is, the problem is that you actually gets memory for that blocks when you calling proper methods so making those blocks static only use more memory, does it? Anyway, thanks :)

2 hours ago, Draco18s said:

This is static so there is no reason to call new here or here.

But you should not be creating your items in a static location (common issues, problematic code #14).

The indentation levels in your ModSetup class are broken. What does this } close?

All three of these methods are empty.

Double cast. You're casting a BlockState to a BlockState and then to a BlockState. Same here.

3 hours ago, ScarlettSh0 said:

I add blocks I shouldn't make them static like "public static Block copper_ore;"? Sorry for that question, I need more practice in English to understand some sentences first time.

The field can be static, that's ok. You just can't call new there. This has to do with SetRegistryName and Forge needing to insure that the correct domain is applied, which is can only do if the constructor is called in a Forge-controlled event. static blocks can get executed at any time.

You should only call new Block() or new Item() in the registry event that registers them and use @ObjectHolder annotations to populate the static field with a value.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

9 hours ago, Draco18s said:

The field can be static, that's ok. You just can't call new there. This has to do with SetRegistryName and Forge needing to insure that the correct domain is applied, which is can only do if the constructor is called in a Forge-controlled event. static blocks can get executed at any time.

You should only call new Block() or new Item() in the registry event that registers them and use @ObjectHolder annotations to populate the static field with a value.

I think I understand what you mean. When I will be adding new blocks I'll do it like you said. Also do you know why in Tab items like saving theirs position from previos entrance?

Also I just did generator way you said(I think, but not sure). In ModBlocks class I have 

@ObjectHolder(MOD_ID + ":generator")
	public static Block generator;

In main class I have

/*Block register event*/
	ModBlocks.generator = new Generator("generator", 1, 4, 4);
	e.getRegistry().register(ModBlocks.generator);
/*Item register event*/
	e.getRegistry().register(new BlockItem(ModBlocks.generator, properties).setRegistryName(MOD_ID, "generator"));

Am I doing it right?

Edited by ScarlettSh0

12 hours ago, ScarlettSh0 said:

ModBlocks.generator = new Generator("generator", 1, 4, 4);

No. @ObjectHolder fields are final. You can't set them directly. Just do this:

Even.getRegistry().register(new Generator(...));

57 minutes ago, Draco18s said:

No. @ObjectHolder fields are final. You can't set them directly. Just do this:

Even.getRegistry().register(new Generator(...));

Hm, okey. So this event "does it" instead of you? Didn't realize that. Seems McJTY tut's are a little bit outdated(or maybe he did that in last episodes which I didn't watched yet). Seems like if I do all work like this, I have no need for ModBlocks class. Thank you very much!

2 hours ago, ScarlettSh0 said:

So this event "does it" instead of you? Didn't realize that.

Not exactly, but yes, but also no.

ObjectHolder fields are populated with values by Forge after the event has called all of the handlers that listen for it. Blocks first (object holders for blocks are populated), then items (object holders for items are populated), then everything else, then all object holders are refreshed.

2 hours ago, ScarlettSh0 said:

Seems McJTY tut's are a little bit outdated

Yes, they are. And he probably won't update his practices, because like so many youtube tutorials before him, they regurgitate the same garbage they learned without seeing if there's a better way.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Draco18s said:

Not exactly, but yes, but also no.

ObjectHolder fields are populated with values by Forge after the event has called all of the handlers that listen for it. Blocks first (object holders for blocks are populated), then items (object holders for items are populated), then everything else, then all object holders are refreshed.

Yes, they are. And he probably won't update his practices, because like so many youtube tutorials before him, they regurgitate the same garbage they learned without seeing if there's a better way.

So is there something for what ObjectHolder will be better practice?

5 hours ago, ScarlettSh0 said:

So is there something for what ObjectHolder will be better practice?

ObjectHolders are what allows for mods to override items with their own version (e.g. "I want to make dirt a falling block" -> register your own block as "minecraft:dirt"). Because of the way Forge populates ObjectHolder fields with values, these replacement actions work even for items and blocks added by any mod.

3 hours ago, Draco18s said:

ObjectHolders are what allows for mods to override items with their own version (e.g. "I want to make dirt a falling block" -> register your own block as "minecraft:dirt"). Because of the way Forge populates ObjectHolder fields with values, these replacement actions work even for items and blocks added by any mod.

So it's like forge does with bucket. Thanks again. It's important for me to understand why is it(abstract it, including all) working

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Problem with Valhelsia Core. Make sure you are using the latest version. If the Mod is already up to date, talk to the Mod author.
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // I let you down. Sorry Time: 8/17/22, 2:08 PM Description: Initializing game org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.throwables.MixinTransformerError: An unexpected critical error was encountered     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:392) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClass(MixinTransformer.java:250) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.service.modlauncher.MixinTransformationHandler.processClass(MixinTransformationHandler.java:131) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.processClass(MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.java:131) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.serviceapi.ILaunchPluginService.processClassWithFlags(ILaunchPluginService.java:156) ~[modlauncher-9.1.3.jar:9.1.3+9.1.3+main.9b69c82a] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler.offerClassNodeToPlugins(LaunchPluginHandler.java:88) ~[modlauncher-9.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:120) ~[modlauncher-9.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.maybeTransformClassBytes(TransformingClassLoader.java:50) ~[modlauncher-9.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.readerToClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:110) ~[securejarhandler-1.0.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.lambda$findClass$16(ModuleClassLoader.java:216) ~[securejarhandler-1.0.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.loadFromModule(ModuleClassLoader.java:226) ~[securejarhandler-1.0.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:216) ~[securejarhandler-1.0.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:132) ~[securejarhandler-1.0.3.jar:?] {}     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.BlockRenderDispatcher.<init>(BlockRenderDispatcher.java:50) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23366!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:OptiFine:default,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:OptiFine:default,pl:mixin:APP:farmersdelight.mixins.json:HideBlockBreakProgressMixin,pl:mixin:APP:computercraft.mixins.json:BlockRenderDispatcherMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:500) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23366!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:customskinloader:MinecraftTransformer,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:customskinloader:MinecraftTransformer,pl:mixin:APP:dynamiclightsreforged.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:kubejs-common.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:apoli.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:botania_xplat.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:ae2.mixins.json:PickColorMixin,pl:mixin:APP:ars_nouveau.mixins.json:light.ClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:immersiveengineering.mixins.json:accessors.client.MinecraftAccess,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:notenoughcrashes.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:betterthirdperson.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:iceberg.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:ars_nouveau.mixins.json:camera.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:securitycraft.mixins.json:camera.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:169) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23366!/:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke(DirectMethodHandleAccessor.java:104) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:577) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:31) ~[fmlloader-1.18.2-40.1.73.jar%2317!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:149) [bootstraplauncher-1.0.0.jar:?] {} Caused by: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.throwables.MixinApplyError: Mixin [valhelsia_core.mixins.json:client.ModelBlockRendererMixin] from phase [DEFAULT] in config [valhelsia_core.mixins.json] FAILED during APPLY     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.handleMixinError(MixinProcessor.java:636) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.handleMixinApplyError(MixinProcessor.java:588) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:379) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     ... 27 more Caused by: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.throwables.InvalidInjectionException: Critical injection failure: @ModifyVariable annotation on valhelsia_renderModelFaceFlat could not find any targets matching 'Lnet/minecraft/client/renderer/block/ModelBlockRenderer;m_111001_(Lnet/minecraft/world/level/BlockAndTintGetter;Lnet/minecraft/world/level/block/state/BlockState;Lnet/minecraft/core/BlockPos;IIZLcom/mojang/blaze3d/vertex/PoseStack;Lcom/mojang/blaze3d/vertex/VertexConsumer;Ljava/util/List;Ljava/util/BitSet;)V' in net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.ModelBlockRenderer. Using refmap valhelsia_core.refmap.json [PREINJECT Applicator Phase -> valhelsia_core.mixins.json:client.ModelBlockRendererMixin -> Prepare Injections ->  -> localvar$ckd000$valhelsia_renderModelFaceFlat(ILnet/minecraft/world/level/BlockAndTintGetter;Lnet/minecraft/world/level/block/state/BlockState;Lnet/minecraft/core/BlockPos;)I -> Parse]     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo.validateTargets(InjectionInfo.java:656) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo.findTargets(InjectionInfo.java:587) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo.readAnnotation(InjectionInfo.java:330) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo.<init>(InjectionInfo.java:316) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo.<init>(InjectionInfo.java:308) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.ModifyVariableInjectionInfo.<init>(ModifyVariableInjectionInfo.java:45) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DirectConstructorHandleAccessor.newInstance(DirectConstructorHandleAccessor.java:67) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:499) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:483) ~[?:?] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo$InjectorEntry.create(InjectionInfo.java:149) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo.parse(InjectionInfo.java:708) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTargetContext.prepareInjections(MixinTargetContext.java:1311) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.prepareInjections(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:1042) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.applyMixin(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:393) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.apply(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:325) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TargetClassContext.apply(TargetClassContext.java:383) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TargetClassContext.applyMixins(TargetClassContext.java:365) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:363) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     ... 27 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:392) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClass(MixinTransformer.java:250) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.service.modlauncher.MixinTransformationHandler.processClass(MixinTransformationHandler.java:131) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.processClass(MixinLaunchPluginLegacy.java:131) ~[mixin-0.8.5.jar:0.8.5+Jenkins-b310.git-155314e6e91465dad727e621a569906a410cd6f4] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.serviceapi.ILaunchPluginService.processClassWithFlags(ILaunchPluginService.java:156) ~[modlauncher-9.1.3.jar:9.1.3+9.1.3+main.9b69c82a] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler.offerClassNodeToPlugins(LaunchPluginHandler.java:88) ~[modlauncher-9.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:120) ~[modlauncher-9.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.maybeTransformClassBytes(TransformingClassLoader.java:50) ~[modlauncher-9.1.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.readerToClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:110) ~[securejarhandler-1.0.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.lambda$findClass$16(ModuleClassLoader.java:216) ~[securejarhandler-1.0.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.loadFromModule(ModuleClassLoader.java:226) ~[securejarhandler-1.0.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:216) ~[securejarhandler-1.0.3.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.cl.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:132) ~[securejarhandler-1.0.3.jar:?] {}     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.BlockRenderDispatcher.<init>(BlockRenderDispatcher.java:50) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23366!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:OptiFine:default,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:OptiFine:default,pl:mixin:APP:farmersdelight.mixins.json:HideBlockBreakProgressMixin,pl:mixin:APP:computercraft.mixins.json:BlockRenderDispatcherMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(Minecraft.java:500) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23366!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:customskinloader:MinecraftTransformer,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:customskinloader:MinecraftTransformer,pl:mixin:APP:dynamiclightsreforged.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:kubejs-common.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:apoli.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:botania_xplat.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:ae2.mixins.json:PickColorMixin,pl:mixin:APP:ars_nouveau.mixins.json:light.ClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:immersiveengineering.mixins.json:accessors.client.MinecraftAccess,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:notenoughcrashes.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraftClient,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:betterthirdperson.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:iceberg.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:ars_nouveau.mixins.json:camera.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:securitycraft.mixins.json:camera.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} -- Initialization -- Details:     Modules:         ADVAPI32.dll:Advanced Windows 32 Base API:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         COMCTL32.dll:User Experience Controls Library:6.10 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         CRYPT32.dll:Crypto API32:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         CRYPTBASE.dll:Base cryptographic API DLL:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         CRYPTSP.dll:Cryptographic Service Provider API:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         ColorAdapterClient.dll:Microsoft Color Adapter Client:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         CoreMessaging.dll:Microsoft CoreMessaging Dll:10.0.19041.746:Microsoft Corporation         CoreUIComponents.dll:Microsoft Core UI Components Dll:10.0.19041.546:Microsoft Corporation         DBGHELP.DLL:Windows Image Helper:10.0.19041.867 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         DEVOBJ.dll:Device Information Set DLL:10.0.19041.1620 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         DNSAPI.dll:DNS Client API DLL:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         GDI32.dll:GDI Client DLL:10.0.19041.1620 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         GLU32.dll:OpenGL Utility Library DLL:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         HID.DLL:Hid User Library:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         IMM32.DLL:Multi-User Windows IMM32 API Client DLL:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         IPHLPAPI.DLL:IP Helper API:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         KERNEL32.DLL:Windows NT BASE API Client DLL:10.0.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         KERNELBASE.dll:Windows NT BASE API Client DLL:10.0.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         MMDevApi.dll:MMDevice API:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         MSASN1.dll:ASN.1 Runtime APIs:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         MSCTF.dll:MSCTF Server DLL:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         MpOav.dll:IOfficeAntiVirus Module:4.18.2205.7 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         NLAapi.dll:Network Location Awareness 2:10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         NSI.dll:NSI User-mode interface DLL:10.0.19041.610 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         NTASN1.dll:Microsoft ASN.1 API:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         Ole32.dll:Microsoft OLE for Windows:10.0.19041.1320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         OleAut32.dll:OLEAUT32.DLL:10.0.19041.985 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         OpenAL.dll         PROPSYS.dll:Microsoft Property System:7.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         PSAPI.DLL:Process Status Helper:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         Pdh.dll:Windows Performance Data Helper DLL:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         RPCRT4.dll:Remote Procedure Call Runtime:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         SETUPAPI.DLL:Windows Setup API:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         SHCORE.dll:SHCORE:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         SHELL32.dll:Windows Shell Common Dll:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         UMPDC.dll         USER32.dll:Multi-User Windows USER API Client DLL:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         USERENV.dll:Userenv:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         VCRUNTIME140.dll:Microsoft® C Runtime Library:14.28.29913.0 built by: vcwrkspc:Microsoft Corporation         VERSION.dll:Version Checking and File Installation Libraries:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         WINHTTP.dll:Windows HTTP Services:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         WINMM.dll:MCI API DLL:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         WINSTA.dll:Winstation Library:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         WINTRUST.dll:Microsoft Trust Verification APIs:10.0.19041.1806 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         WS2_32.dll:Windows Socket 2.0 32-Bit DLL:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         WSOCK32.dll:Windows Socket 32-Bit DLL:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         WTSAPI32.dll:Windows Remote Desktop Session Host Server SDK APIs:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         Wldp.dll:Windows Lockdown Policy:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         amsi.dll:Anti-Malware Scan Interface:10.0.19041.1620 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         apphelp.dll:Application Compatibility Client Library:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         awt.dll:Java(TM) Platform SE binary:18.0.2.0:Oracle Corporation         bcrypt.dll:Windows Cryptographic Primitives Library:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         bcryptPrimitives.dll:Windows Cryptographic Primitives Library:10.0.19041.1415 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         cfgmgr32.dll:Configuration Manager DLL:10.0.19041.1620 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         clbcatq.dll:COM+ Configuration Catalog:2001.12.10941.16384 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         combase.dll:Microsoft COM for Windows:10.0.19041.1320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         cryptnet.dll:Crypto Network Related API:10.0.19041.906 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         d3d11.dll:Direct3D 11 Runtime:10.0.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         dbgcore.DLL:Windows Core Debugging Helpers:10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         dhcpcsvc.DLL:DHCP Client Service:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         dhcpcsvc6.DLL:DHCPv6 Client:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         dinput8.dll:Microsoft DirectInput:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         drvstore.dll:Driver Store API:10.0.19041.1566 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         dwmapi.dll:Microsoft Desktop Window Manager API:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         dxcore.dll:DXCore:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         dxgi.dll:DirectX Graphics Infrastructure:10.0.19041.1806 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         fwpuclnt.dll:FWP/IPsec User-Mode API:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         gdi32full.dll:GDI Client DLL:10.0.19041.1706 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         glfw.dll         icm32.dll:Microsoft Color Management Module (CMM):10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         imagehlp.dll:Windows NT Image Helper:10.0.19041.1415 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         inputhost.dll:InputHost:10.0.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         java.dll:Java(TM) Platform SE binary:18.0.2.0:Oracle Corporation         javaw.exe:Java(TM) Platform SE binary:18.0.2.0:Oracle Corporation         jemalloc.dll         jimage.dll:Java(TM) Platform SE binary:18.0.2.0:Oracle Corporation         jli.dll:Java(TM) Platform SE binary:18.0.2.0:Oracle Corporation         jna14059735147946845034.dll:JNA native library:6.1.2:Java(TM) Native Access (JNA)         jsvml.dll:Java(TM) Platform SE binary:18.0.2.0:Oracle Corporation         jvm.dll:Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit server VM:18.0.2.0:Oracle Corporation         kernel.appcore.dll:AppModel API Host:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         lwjgl.dll         lwjgl_opengl.dll         lwjgl_stb.dll         management.dll:Java(TM) Platform SE binary:18.0.2.0:Oracle Corporation         management_ext.dll:Java(TM) Platform SE binary:18.0.2.0:Oracle Corporation         mscms.dll:Microsoft Color Matching System DLL:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         msvcp140.dll:Microsoft® C Runtime Library:14.28.29913.0 built by: vcwrkspc:Microsoft Corporation         msvcp_win.dll:Microsoft® C Runtime Library:10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         msvcrt.dll:Windows NT CRT DLL:7.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         mswsock.dll:Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         napinsp.dll:E-mail Naming Shim Provider:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         ncrypt.dll:Windows NCrypt Router:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         net.dll:Java(TM) Platform SE binary:18.0.2.0:Oracle Corporation         nio.dll:Java(TM) Platform SE binary:18.0.2.0:Oracle Corporation         ntdll.dll:NT Layer DLL:10.0.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         ntmarta.dll:Windows NT MARTA provider:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         nvapi64.dll:NVIDIA NVAPI Library, Version 516.59 :31.0.15.1659:NVIDIA Corporation         nvldumdx.dll:NVIDIA Driver Loader, Version 516.59 :31.0.15.1659:NVIDIA Corporation         nvoglv64.dll:NVIDIA Compatible OpenGL ICD:31.0.15.1659:NVIDIA Corporation         nvspcap64.dll:NVIDIA Game Proxy:3.25.1.27:NVIDIA Corporation         nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll:NVIDIA D3D10 Driver, Version 516.59 :31.0.15.1659:NVIDIA Corporation         opengl32.dll:OpenGL Client DLL:10.0.19041.1806 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         perfos.dll:Windows System Performance Objects DLL:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         pnrpnsp.dll:PNRP Name Space Provider:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         powrprof.dll:Power Profile Helper DLL:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         profapi.dll:User Profile Basic API:10.0.19041.844 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         rasadhlp.dll:Remote Access AutoDial Helper:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         rsaenh.dll:Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         sechost.dll:Host for SCM/SDDL/LSA Lookup APIs:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         shlwapi.dll:Shell Light-weight Utility Library:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         sunmscapi.dll:Java(TM) Platform SE binary:18.0.2.0:Oracle Corporation         textinputframework.dll:"TextInputFramework.DYNLINK":10.0.19041.1806 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         ucrtbase.dll:Microsoft® C Runtime Library:10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         uxtheme.dll:Microsoft UxTheme Library:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         vcruntime140_1.dll:Microsoft® C Runtime Library:14.28.29913.0 built by: vcwrkspc:Microsoft Corporation         verify.dll:Java(TM) Platform SE binary:18.0.2.0:Oracle Corporation         win32u.dll:Win32u:10.0.19041.1806 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         windows.storage.dll:Microsoft WinRT Storage API:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         winrnr.dll:LDAP RnR Provider DLL:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         wintypes.dll:Windows Base Types DLL:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         wshbth.dll:Windows Sockets Helper DLL:10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         xinput1_4.dll:Microsoft Common Controller API:10.0.19041.320 (WinBuild.160101.0800):Microsoft Corporation         zip.dll:Java(TM) Platform SE binary:18.0.2.0:Oracle Corporation Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:169) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23366!/:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke(DirectMethodHandleAccessor.java:104) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:577) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:31) ~[fmlloader-1.18.2-40.1.73.jar%2317!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:149) [bootstraplauncher-1.0.0.jar:?] {} -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.18.2     Minecraft Version ID: 1.18.2     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 18.0.2, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 9692103800 bytes (9243 MiB) / 13220446208 bytes (12608 MiB) up to 18891145216 bytes (18016 MiB)     CPUs: 4     Processor Vendor: GenuineIntel     Processor Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz     Identifier: Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 9     Microarchitecture: Kaby Lake     Frequency (GHz): 2.50     Number of physical packages: 1     Number of physical CPUs: 4     Number of logical CPUs: 4     Graphics card #0 name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti     Graphics card #0 vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)     Graphics card #0 VRAM (MB): 4095.00     Graphics card #0 deviceId: 0x1c8c     Graphics card #0 versionInfo: DriverVersion=31.0.15.1659     Graphics card #1 name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630     Graphics card #1 vendor: Intel Corporation (0x8086)     Graphics card #1 VRAM (MB): 1024.00     Graphics card #1 deviceId: 0x591b     Graphics card #1 versionInfo: DriverVersion=26.20.100.7325     Memory slot #0 capacity (MB): 16384.00     Memory slot #0 clockSpeed (GHz): 2.40     Memory slot #0 type: DDR4     Memory slot #1 capacity (MB): 8192.00     Memory slot #1 clockSpeed (GHz): 2.40     Memory slot #1 type: DDR4     Virtual memory max (MB): 58557.02     Virtual memory used (MB): 24469.88     Swap memory total (MB): 34096.00     Swap memory used (MB): 324.71     JVM Flags: 9 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx18000M -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M     Launched Version: 1.18.2-forge-40.1.73     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.2.2 SNAPSHOT     Backend API: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.2.0 NVIDIA 516.59, NVIDIA Corporation     Window size: <not initialized>     GL Caps: Using framebuffer using OpenGL 3.2     GL debug messages:     Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     CPU: 4x Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz     OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.18.2_HD_U_H7     OptiFine Build: 20220410-185216     Render Distance Chunks: 2     Mipmaps: 4     Anisotropic Filtering: 1     Antialiasing: 0     Multitexture: false     Shaders: null     OpenGlVersion: 3.2.0 NVIDIA 516.59     OpenGlRenderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2     OpenGlVendor: NVIDIA Corporation     CpuCount: 4     ModLauncher: 9.1.3+9.1.3+main.9b69c82a     ModLauncher launch target: forgeclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:          mixin PLUGINSERVICE          eventbus PLUGINSERVICE          slf4jfixer PLUGINSERVICE          object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE          capability_token_subclass PLUGINSERVICE          accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE          runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE          mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          OptiFine TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE     FML Language Providers:         minecraft@1.0         lowcodefml@null         kotori_scala@2.13.8-build-4         javafml@null     Mod List:         dynamiclightsreforged-1.18.2_v1.3.3.jar           |Rubidium Dynamic Lights       |dynamiclightsreforged         |1.18.2_v1.3.3       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-stuff-additions1.18.2_v1.1.8.jar           |Create Stuff Additions        |create_stuff_additions        |1.1.8               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterDungeons-1.18.2-Forge-2.1.0.jar        |YUNG's Better Dungeons        |betterdungeons                |1.18.2-Forge-2.1.0  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supermartijn642configlib-1.1.3-forge-mc1.18.jar   |SuperMartijn642's Config Libra|supermartijn642configlib      |1.1.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AdditionalEnchantedMiner-1.18.2-18.12.jar         |QuarryPlus                    |quarryplus                    |18.12               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Origins-1.18.2-1.4.1.4-unified.jar                |Additional Entity Attributes  |additionalentityattributes    |1.18.2-1.4.1.4      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         infernal-expansion-1.18.2-2.5.0.jar               |Infernal Expansion            |infernalexp                   |2.5.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         nether-s-exoticism-1.18.2-1.1.10.jar              |Nether's Exoticism            |nethers_exoticism             |1.1.10              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         refinedpipes-0.6.2.jar                            |Refined Pipes                 |refinedpipes                  |0.6.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         prefab-1.8.2.2.jar                                |Prefab                        |prefab                        |1.8.2.2             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         HammerLib-1.18.2-18.2.16.jar                      |HammerLib                     |hammerlib                     |18.2.16             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 97:e8:52:e9:b3:f0:1b:83:57:4e:83:15:f7:e7:76:51:c6:60:5f:2b:45:59:19:a7:31:9e:98:69:56:4f:01:3c         stalwart-dungeons-1.18.2-1.2.2.jar                |Stalwart Dungeons             |stalwart_dungeons             |1.2.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         looot-1.18.2-1.1.1.0.jar                          |Looot                         |looot                         |1.1.1.0             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ftb-dripper-1802.1.2-build.25.jar                 |FTB Dripper                   |ftbdripper                    |1802.1.2-build.25   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Neat 1.8-30.jar                                   |Neat                          |neat                          |1.8-30              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         essentials-1.18.2-2.14.0.jar                      |Essentials                    |essentials                    |1.18.2-2.14.0       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ForgeEndertech-1.18.2-9.0.4.0-build.1016.jar      |ForgeEndertech                |forgeendertech                |9.0.4.0             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsApi-1.18.2-Forge-2.0.8.jar                   |YUNG's API                    |yungsapi                      |1.18.2-Forge-2.0.8  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         additional-guns-0.7.2-1.18.2.jar                  |Additional Guns               |additionalguns                |0.7.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         upgradednetherite_items-1.18.2-3.2.0.0-release.jar|Upgraded Netherite : Items    |upgradednetherite_items       |1.18.2-3.2.0.0-relea|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Apotheosis-1.18.2-5.3.5.jar                       |Apotheosis                    |apotheosis                    |5.3.5               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         balm-3.0.3+0.jar                                  |Balm                          |balm                          |3.0.3+0             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         immersive_armors-1.3.8.jar                        |Immersive Armors              |immersive_armors              |1.3.8               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         JustEnoughResources-1.18.2-0.14.1.170.jar         |Just Enough Resources         |jeresources                   |0.14.1.170          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ninjaphenix-container-library-1.3.0+1.18-forge.jar|NinjaPhenix's Container Librar|ninjaphenix_container_lib     |1.3.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         emojiful-1.18.2-3.0.1.jar                         |Emojiful                      |emojiful                      |1.18.2-3.0.1        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         refinedstorage-1.10.2.jar                         |Refined Storage               |refinedstorage                |1.10.2              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         upgradednetherite-1.18.2-4.2.0.6-release.jar      |Upgraded Netherite            |upgradednetherite             |1.18.2-4.2.0.6-relea|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         castle_in_the_sky-1.18.2-0.4.1.jar                |Castle in the sky             |castle_in_the_sky             |1.18.2              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         industrial-foregoing-1.18.2-3.3.1.4-8.jar         |Industrial Foregoing          |industrialforegoing           |3.3.1.4             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         morevillagers-forge-1.18.2-3.3.2.jar              |More Villagers                |morevillagers                 |3.3.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BetterCompatibilityChecker-1.1.14-build.26+mc1.18.|Better Compatibility Checker  |bcc                           |1.1.14-build.26+mc1.|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         trajans-tanks-forge-1.18-2.21.jar                 |Tank Mod (Forge) (1.18.2)     |trajanstanks                  |1.0                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BiomesOPlenty-1.18.2-16.0.0.109-universal(1).jar  |Biomes O' Plenty              |biomesoplenty                 |1.18.2-16.0.0.109   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         verdure-1.18.2-1.1.2.jar                          |Verdure                       |verdure                       |1.1.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ToolStats-Forge-1.18.2-9.0.3.jar                  |ToolStats                     |toolstats                     |9.0.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         ironfurnaces-1.18.2-3.3.1.jar                     |Iron Furnaces                 |ironfurnaces                  |3.3.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supermartijn642corelib-1.0.18-forge-mc1.18.jar    |SuperMartijn642's Core Lib    |supermartijn642corelib        |1.0.18              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBridges-1.18.2-Forge-2.1.0.jar               |YUNG's Bridges                |yungsbridges                  |1.18.2-Forge-2.1.0  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Botania-1.18.2-434.jar                            |Botania                       |botania                       |1.18.2-434          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DarkerDepths-1.18.2-1.0.5.jar                     |DarkerDepths                  |darkerdepths                  |1.18.2-1.0.5        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         spark-1.9.11-forge.jar                            |spark                         |spark                         |1.9.11              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         curios-forge-1.18.2-5.0.7.1.jar                   |Curios API                    |curios                        |1.18.2-5.0.7.1      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rotten_pilins_1.18_first_alpha.jar                |rotten_piglins                |rotten_piglins                |0.1.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsExtras-1.18.2-Forge-2.1.0.jar                |YUNG's Extras                 |yungsextras                   |1.18.2-Forge-2.1.0  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BetterVillage-Forge-1.18.2-1.0.2.jar              |Better Village                |bettervillage                 |1                   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         constructionwand-1.18.2-2.7.jar                   |Construction Wand             |constructionwand              |1.18.2-2.7          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         littlelogistics-mc1.18.2-v1.2.5.jar               |Little Logistics              |littlelogistics               |1.2.5               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cfm-7.0.0-pre29-1.18.2.jar                        |MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod    |cfm                           |7.0.0-pre29         |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AdChimneys-1.18.2-8.3.1.0-build.1034.jar          |Advanced Chimneys             |adchimneys                    |8.3.1.0             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jrhc-1-18-x.jar                                   |Jingames Hair C               |jrhc                          |1-18-x              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         krypton-0.1.10-SNAPSHOT.jar                       |Krypton Reforged              |krypton                       |0.1.10-SNAPSHOT     |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterMineshafts-1.18.2-Forge-2.1.3.jar      |YUNG's Better Mineshafts      |bettermineshafts              |1.18.2-Forge-2.1.3  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DynamicTrees-1.18.2-0.11.0-Alpha2.jar             |Dynamic Trees                 |dynamictrees                  |1.18.2-0.11.0-Alpha2|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         geckolib-forge-1.18-3.0.28.jar                    |GeckoLib                      |geckolib3                     |3.0.28              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         NekosEnchantedBooks-1.18.2-1.7.0.jar              |Neko's Enchanted Books        |nebs                          |1.7.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         treasure-bags-1.18.2-1.7.0.jar                    |Treasure Bags                 |treasurebags                  |1.7.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         QuarkOddities-1.18.jar                            |Quark Oddities                |quarkoddities                 |1.18                |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dusk-1.18.2-2.1.jar                               |Dusk Mod                      |dusk                          |1.18.2-2.1          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CustomSkinLoader_ForgeActive-14.14-SNAPSHOT-323.ja|CustomSkinLoader              |customskinloader              |14.14-SNAPSHOT-323  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 4a:31:8b:cf:34:eb:d0:13:f3:19:39:d5:d2:b9:12:78:b5:f2:8d:91:3e:6f:8f:ed:97:48:00:69:e1:30:3a:54         jei-1.18.2-9.7.1.232.jar                          |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |9.7.1.232           |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ProjectE-1.18.2-PE1.0.1.jar                       |ProjectE                      |projecte                      |1.0.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Nameless+Trinkets-1.18.2-1.5.8.jar                |Nameless Trinkets             |nameless_trinkets             |1.18.2-1.5.8        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EverlastingAbilities-1.18.2-1.8.1.jar             |EverlastingAbilities          |everlastingabilities          |1.8.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         The_Graveyard_1.9.1_(FORGE)_for_1.18.2.jar        |The Graveyard                 |graveyard                     |1.9.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         LibraryFerret-Forge-1.18.2-2.0.0(1).jar           |Library ferret                |libraryferret                 |2.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Mekanism-1.18.2-10.2.5.465.jar                    |Mekanism                      |mekanism                      |10.2.5              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         caelus-forge-1.18.1-3.0.0.2.jar                   |Caelus API                    |caelus                        |1.18.1-3.0.0.2      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Paxi-1.18.2-Forge-2.0(1).jar                      |Paxi                          |paxi                          |1.18.2-Forge-2.0    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AllTheCompressed-1.0.8-1.18.2-40.1.30.jar         |AllTheCompressed              |allthecompressed              |1.0.8-1.18.2-40.1.30|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         RingsOfAscension-1.18.2-1.0.1.jar                 |Rings of Ascension            |ringsofascension              |1.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Organics-1.18.2-0.1.9.jar                         |Organics                      |organics                      |0.1.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Serene Seasons-1.18.2-7.0.0.13.jar                |Serene Seasons                |sereneseasons                 |1.18.2-7.0.0.13     |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         LibX-1.18.2-3.2.15.jar                            |LibX                          |libx                          |1.18.2-3.2.15       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         seeds-1.18.2-1.1.2.jar                            |Seeds                         |seeds                         |1.1.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         pneumaticcraft-repressurized-1.18.2-3.4.0-124.jar |PneumaticCraft: Repressurized |pneumaticcraft                |1.18.2-3.4.0-124    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Guide-API-VP-1.18.1-2.2.3.jar                     |Guide-API VP                  |guideapi_vp                   |2.2.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ExtraDisks-1.18.2-2.1.0.jar                       |Extra Disks                   |extradisks                    |1.18.2-2.1.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         restored_earth-1.18.2-1.4.2(1).jar                |Restored Earth                |restored_earth                |1.4.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         crossroads-1.18.2-2.8.0.jar                       |Crossroads                    |crossroads                    |1.18.2-2.8.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.18.2-40.1.73-universal.jar                |Forge                         |forge                         |40.1.73             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 84:ce:76:e8:45:35:e4:0e:63:86:df:47:59:80:0f:67:6c:c1:5f:6e:5f:4d:b3:54:47:1a:9f:7f:ed:5e:f2:90         silent-gear-1.18.2-2.10.10.jar                    |Silent Gear                   |silentgear                    |2.10.10             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ilikewoodxbiomesoplenty-1.18.2-8.0.0.jar          |I Like Wood - Biomes o' Plenty|ilikewoodxbiomesoplenty       |1.18.2-8.0.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         idas_forge-1.3.3+1.18.2.jar                       |Integrated Dungeons and Struct|idas                          |1.3.3+1.18.2        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Guns+Galore+v1.23+1.18.2.jar                      |Guns Galore                   |guns_galore                   |1.0.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         infernalmobs-1.18.5.jar                           |Infernal Mobs                 |infernalmobs                  |1.18.5              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MythicBotany-1.18.2-2.1.9.jar                     |MythicBotany                  |mythicbotany                  |1.18.2-2.1.9        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ZeroCore2-1.18.2-2.1.17.jar                       |Zero CORE 2                   |zerocore                      |1.18.2-2.1.17       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar             |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.18.2              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: a1:d4:5e:04:4f:d3:d6:e0:7b:37:97:cf:77:b0:de:ad:4a:47:ce:8c:96:49:5f:0a:cf:8c:ae:b2:6d:4b:8a:3f         cofh_core-1.18.2-1.6.3.19.jar                     |CoFH Core                     |cofh_core                     |1.6.3.19            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 75:0b:cc:9b:64:2e:9b:c4:41:d1:95:00:71:ee:87:1a:b3:5e:4b:da:8e:e8:39:00:fd:5d:e5:9c:40:42:33:09         thermal_foundation-1.18.2-1.6.2.27.jar            |Thermal Series                |thermal                       |1.6.2.27            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 75:0b:cc:9b:64:2e:9b:c4:41:d1:95:00:71:ee:87:1a:b3:5e:4b:da:8e:e8:39:00:fd:5d:e5:9c:40:42:33:09         thermal_integration-1.18.2-1.6.0.6.jar            |Thermal Integration           |thermal_integration           |1.6.0.6             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 75:0b:cc:9b:64:2e:9b:c4:41:d1:95:00:71:ee:87:1a:b3:5e:4b:da:8e:e8:39:00:fd:5d:e5:9c:40:42:33:09         thermal_innovation-1.18.2-1.6.1.10.jar            |Thermal Innovation            |thermal_innovation            |1.6.1.10            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 75:0b:cc:9b:64:2e:9b:c4:41:d1:95:00:71:ee:87:1a:b3:5e:4b:da:8e:e8:39:00:fd:5d:e5:9c:40:42:33:09         thermal_locomotion-1.18.2-1.6.0.6.jar             |Thermal Locomotion            |thermal_locomotion            |1.6.0.6             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 75:0b:cc:9b:64:2e:9b:c4:41:d1:95:00:71:ee:87:1a:b3:5e:4b:da:8e:e8:39:00:fd:5d:e5:9c:40:42:33:09         voicechat-forge-1.18.2-2.2.52.jar                 |Simple Voice Chat             |voicechat                     |1.18.2-2.2.52       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         theoneprobe-1.18-5.1.0.jar                        |The One Probe                 |theoneprobe                   |1.18-5.1.0          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         appliedenergistics2-11.1.4.jar                    |Applied Energistics 2         |ae2                           |11.1.4              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TerraBlender-forge-1.18.2-1.1.0.102.jar           |TerraBlender                  |terrablender                  |1.18.2-1.1.0.102    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MouseTweaks-forge-mc1.18-2.21.jar                 |Mouse Tweaks                  |mousetweaks                   |2.21                |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ImmersiveEngineering-1.18.2-8.0.2-149.jar         |Immersive Engineering         |immersiveengineering          |1.18.2-8.0.2-149    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AdLods-1.18.2-6.0.0.0-build.0342.jar              |Large Ore Deposits            |adlods                        |6.0.0.0             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Special+Drops+1.1.0+-+1.18.2.jar                  |Special Drops                 |special_drops                 |1.1.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         domum_ornamentum-1.18.2-1.0.50-ALPHA-universal.jar|Domum Ornamentum              |domum_ornamentum              |1.18.2-1.0.50-ALPHA |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         betterfpsdist-1.18.2-1.5.jar                      |betterfpsdist mod             |betterfpsdist                 |1.18.2-1.5          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jeiintegration_1.18.2-9.0.0.37.jar                |JEI Integration               |jeiintegration                |9.0.0.37            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.2.jar                     |Flywheel                      |flywheel                      |1.18-0.6.2          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Mantle-1.18.2-1.9.20.jar                          |Mantle                        |mantle                        |1.9.20              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ecologics-forge-1.18.2-1.7.4.jar                  |Ecologics                     |ecologics                     |1.7.4               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         IntegratedDynamics-1.18.2-1.11.6.jar              |IntegratedDynamics            |integrateddynamics            |1.11.6              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Croptopia-1.18.2-FORGE-2.0.5.jar                  |Croptopia                     |croptopia                     |2.0.5               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         thermal_cultivation-1.18.2-1.6.1.9.jar            |Thermal Cultivation           |thermal_cultivation           |1.6.1.9             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 75:0b:cc:9b:64:2e:9b:c4:41:d1:95:00:71:ee:87:1a:b3:5e:4b:da:8e:e8:39:00:fd:5d:e5:9c:40:42:33:09         polymorph-forge-1.18.2-0.44.jar                   |Polymorph                     |polymorph                     |1.18.2-0.44         |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         JustEnoughProfessions-1.18.2-1.2.2.jar            |Just Enough Professions (JEP) |justenoughprofessions         |1.2.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AutoRegLib-1.7-53.jar                             |AutoRegLib                    |autoreglib                    |1.7-53              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         [1.18.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.2.jar                 |SecurityCraft                 |securitycraft                 |1.9.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EarthMobs-1.18.2-1.1.2.jar                        |Earth Mobs Mod                |earthmobsmod                  |1.18.2-1.1.2        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mna-1.7.2.5.jar                                   |Mana and Artifice             |mna                           |1.7.2.5             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         backpacked-2.1.10-1.18.2.jar                      |Backpacked                    |backpacked                    |2.1.10              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cgm-1.2.6-1.18.2.jar                              |MrCrayfish's Gun Mod          |cgm                           |1.2.6               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         structurize-1.18.2-1.0.399-RELEASE.jar            |Structurize                   |structurize                   |1.18.2-1.0.399-RELEA|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         magitekmechs-forge-MC1.18.1-1.0.11.jar            |Magitek Mechs                 |mtmechs                       |1.0.11              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Advancement_Book-1.18.1-1.0.5.jar                 |Advancement Book              |advancementbook               |1.0.5               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         appleskin-forge-mc1.18-2.4.0.jar                  |AppleSkin                     |appleskin                     |2.4.0+mc1.18        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Vampirism-1.18.2-1.8.4.jar                        |Vampirism                     |vampirism                     |1.8.4               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         VampirismIntegrations-1.18.2-1.7.0-alpha+20220703-|Vampirism Integrations        |vampirism_integrations        |1.7.0-alpha+20220703|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         upgradednetherite_ultimate-1.18.2-3.2.0.1-release.|Upgraded Netherite : Ultimerit|upgradednetherite_ultimate    |1.18.2-3.2.0.1-relea|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         occultism-1.18.2-1.36.4.jar                       |Occultism                     |occultism                     |1.18.2-1.36.4       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         durabilityviewer-1.18.1-forge39.0.9-1.10.jar      |Giselbaers Durability Viewer  |durabilityviewer              |1.18.1-forge39.0.9-1|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Aquaculture-1.18.2-2.3.6.jar                      |Aquaculture 2                 |aquaculture                   |1.18.2-2.3.6        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Obscuria's+Essentials+3.2.0+(Forge+1.18.2).jar    |Obscuria's Essentials         |ob_core                       |3.2.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         extremesoundmuffler-3.27_forge-1.18.x.jar         |Extreme Sound Muffler         |extremesoundmuffler           |3.27_forge-1.18.1   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CosmeticArmorReworked-1.18.2-v2.jar               |CosmeticArmorReworked         |cosmeticarmorreworked         |1.18.2-v2           |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 5e:ed:25:99:e4:44:14:c0:dd:89:c1:a9:4c:10:b5:0d:e4:b1:52:50:45:82:13:d8:d0:32:89:67:56:57:01:53         lootbagmod-1.18.2-4.3.0.jar                       |Loot Bag Mod                  |lootbagmod                    |1.18.2-4.3.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         druidcraftrg-0.0.12(2).jar                        |Druidcraft Regrown            |druidcraftrg                  |0.0.12              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         tetra-1.18.2-4.9.3.jar                            |Tetra                         |tetra                         |4.9.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         hexerei-0.1.19.jar                                |Hexerei                       |hexerei                       |0.1.19              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CyclopsCore-1.18.2-1.15.1.jar                     |Cyclops Core                  |cyclopscore                   |1.15.1              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         notenoughcrashes-4.1.4+1.18.2-forge.jar           |Not Enough Crashes            |notenoughcrashes              |4.1.4+1.18.2        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Tropicraft-9.3.2.jar                              |Tropicraft                    |tropicraft                    |9.3.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterWitchHuts-1.18.2-Forge-1.0.1.jar       |YUNG's Better Witch Huts      |betterwitchhuts               |1.18.2-Forge-1.0.1  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         grimoire_of_tetra-1.2.2.jar                       |Grimoire Of Tetra             |grimoire_of_tetra             |1.2.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AIOTBotania-1.18.2-2.1.1.jar                      |AIOT Botania                  |aiotbotania                   |1.18.2-2.1.1        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         naturalist-forge-1.0.4-1.18.2.jar                 |Naturalist                    |naturalist                    |1.0.4               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         connectivity-1.18.2-3.2.jar                       |Connectivity Mod              |connectivity                  |1.18.2-3.2          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Incendium_v5.0.4.jar                              |Incendium                     |incendium                     |0.0NONE             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sophisticatedcore-1.18.2-0.3.1.39.jar             |Sophisticated Core            |sophisticatedcore             |1.18.2-0.3.1.39     |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Decoration+Mod+1.9+(Ver+1.18.2).jar               |Decoration and furniture mod  |decoration_mod                |1.9                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cookingforblockheads-forge-1.18.2-12.0.1.jar      |CookingForBlockheads          |cookingforblockheads          |12.0.1              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Controlling-forge-1.18.2-9.0+19.jar               |Controlling                   |controlling                   |9.0+19              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Placebo-1.18.2-6.4.0.jar                          |Placebo                       |placebo                       |6.4.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ortus-1.18.2-1.0.jar                              |Ortus Lib                     |ortus                         |1.18.2-1.0          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         moreminecarts-1.4.6.jar                           |More Minecarts                |moreminecarts                 |1.4.6               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         feature_nbt_deadlock_be_gone_forge-2.0.0+1.18.2(1)|Feature NBT Deadlock Be Gone  |feature_nbt_deadlock_be_gone  |2.0.0+1.18.2        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         culinaryconstruct-forge-1.18.2-4.3.1.0.jar        |Culinary Construct            |culinaryconstruct             |1.18.2-4.3.1.0      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Bookshelf-Forge-1.18.2-13.2.20.jar                |Bookshelf                     |bookshelf                     |13.2.20             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         sophisticatedbackpacks-1.18.2-3.17.4.592.jar      |Sophisticated Backpacks       |sophisticatedbackpacks        |1.18.2-3.17.4.592   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         simpleplanes-1.18.2-4.13.4.jar                    |Simple Planes                 |simpleplanes                  |1.18.2-4.13.4       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jeed-1.18.2-1.11.jar                              |Just Enough Effect Description|jeed                          |1.18.2-1.11         |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sworddisplay-1.18.2-1.0.0.jar                     |Sword Displays                |sworddisplay                  |1.18.2-1.0.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MekanismGenerators-1.18.2-10.2.5.465.jar          |Mekanism: Generators          |mekanismgenerators            |10.2.5              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         carryon-1.18.2-1.17.0.8.jar                       |Carry On                      |carryon                       |1.17.0.8            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Beyond-Earth-1.18.2-6.2.jar                       |Beyond Earth                  |beyond_earth                  |6.2                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         omnis-1.18.2-1.3.jar                              |Omnis                         |omnis                         |1.16.5-1.0          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mob_grinding_utils-1.18.2-0.4.39.jar              |Mob Grinding Utils            |mob_grinding_utils            |1.18.2-0.4.39       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Buddycards-1.18.2-3.2.0.jar                       |Buddycards Core               |buddycards                    |1.18.2-3.2.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         chipped-1.18.2-1.2.1-forge.jar                    |Chipped                       |chipped                       |1.18.2-1.2.1-forge  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         customizableelytra-1.18.2-1.6.5.jar               |Customizable Elytra           |customizableelytra            |1.18.2-1.6.5        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Common-Capabilities-Mod-1.18.2.jar                |CommonCapabilities            |commoncapabilities            |2.8.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MekanismAdditions-1.18.2-10.2.5.465.jar           |Mekanism: Additions           |mekanismadditions             |10.2.5              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         endrem_forge-5.1.0-R-1.18.2.jar                   |End Remastered                |endrem                        |5.1.0-R-1.18.2      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         wirelesschargers-1.0.6-forge-mc1.18.jar           |Wireless Chargers             |wirelesschargers              |1.0.6               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SolarFluxReborn-1.18.2-18.2.4.jar                 |Solar Flux Reborn             |solarflux                     |18.2.4              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 97:e8:52:e9:b3:f0:1b:83:57:4e:83:15:f7:e7:76:51:c6:60:5f:2b:45:59:19:a7:31:9e:98:69:56:4f:01:3c         dpanvil-1.18.2-3.4.1(1).jar                       |DataPack Anvil                |dpanvil                       |1.18.2-3.4.1        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Patchouli-1.18.2-69.jar                           |Patchouli                     |patchouli                     |0.0NONE             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ars_nouveau-1.18.2-2.7.0.jar                      |Ars Nouveau                   |ars_nouveau                   |2.7.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         blockui-1.18.2-0.0.47-ALPHA.jar                   |UI Library Mod                |blockui                       |1.18.2-0.0.47-ALPHA |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         multi-piston-1.18.2-1.2.7-ALPHA.jar               |Multi-Piston                  |multipiston                   |1.18.2-1.2.7-ALPHA  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EasyPaxel1.18.2(FORGE)vs1.0.11.jar                |Easy Paxel                    |easypaxel                     |1.18.2-1.0.11       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         OreExcavation-1.10.161.jar                        |OreExcavation                 |oreexcavation                 |1.10.161            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         thermal_expansion-1.18.2-1.6.1.11.jar             |Thermal Expansion             |thermal_expansion             |1.6.1.11            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 75:0b:cc:9b:64:2e:9b:c4:41:d1:95:00:71:ee:87:1a:b3:5e:4b:da:8e:e8:39:00:fd:5d:e5:9c:40:42:33:09         BetterThirdPerson-Forge-1.18.2-1.8.1.jar          |Better Third Person           |betterthirdperson             |1.8.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         lostcities-1.18-5.2.4.jar                         |LostCities                    |lostcities                    |1.18-5.2.4          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Gobber2-Forge-1.18.2-2.6.28.jar                   |Gobber 2                      |gobber2                       |2.6.28              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterStrongholds-1.18.2-Forge-2.1.1.jar     |YUNG's Better Strongholds     |betterstrongholds             |1.18.2-Forge-2.1.1  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         expandedstorage-7.3.11+1.18.2.jar                 |Expanded Storage              |expandedstorage               |7.3.11              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MekanismTools-1.18.2-10.2.5.465.jar               |Mekanism: Tools               |mekanismtools                 |10.2.5              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         architectury-4.6.77-forge.jar                     |Architectury                  |architectury                  |4.6.77              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ftb-library-forge-1802.3.6-build.123.jar          |FTB Library                   |ftblibrary                    |1802.3.6-build.123  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ftb-industrial-contraptions-1802.1.6-build.197.jar|FTB Industrial Contraptions   |ftbic                         |1802.1.6-build.197  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         myrtrees-forge-1.1.0-build.29.jar                 |Myrtrees                      |myrtrees                      |1.1.0-build.29      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ftb-teams-forge-1802.2.6-build.51.jar             |FTB Teams                     |ftbteams                      |1802.2.6-build.51   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ftb-ranks-forge-1802.1.8-build.34.jar             |FTB Ranks                     |ftbranks                      |1802.1.8-build.34   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ftb-essentials-1802.1.7-build.42.jar              |FTB Essentials                |ftbessentials                 |1802.1.7-build.42   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         curiouselytra-forge-1.18.1-5.0.1.0.jar            |Curious Elytra                |curiouselytra                 |1.18.1-5.0.1.0      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cc-tweaked-1.18.2-1.100.8.jar                     |CC: Tweaked                   |computercraft                 |1.100.8             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AI-Improvements-1.18.2-0.5.0.jar                  |AI-Improvements               |aiimprovements                |0.5.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ExtremeReactors2-1.18.2-2.0.45.jar                |Extreme Reactors              |bigreactors                   |1.18.2-2.0.45       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         framework-0.2.3-1.18.2.jar                        |Framework                     |framework                     |0.2.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         smallships-1.18.2-2.0.0-Alpha-0.4.jar             |Small Ships Mod               |smallships                    |2.0.0-a0.4          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Towns-and-Towers-1.18.2-1.6.0.jar                 |Towns and Towers - Structure A|t_and_t                       |1.6                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DragonSurvival_DragonEditor-1.18.2-1.4.21.jar     |Dragon Survival               |dragonsurvival                |1.18.2-1.4.21       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Cyclic-1.18.2-1.7.1.jar                           |Cyclic                        |cyclic                        |1.18.2-1.7.1        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 1f:47:ac:b1:61:82:96:b8:47:19:16:d2:61:81:11:60:3a:06:4b:61:31:56:7d:44:31:1e:0c:6f:22:5b:4c:ed         Extra-Armor-Mod-1.18.2.jar                        |Extra Armor                   |extraarmor                    |1.18.2-1.15.1       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rhino-forge-1802.1.14-build.206.jar               |Rhino                         |rhino                         |1802.1.14-build.206 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         kubejs-forge-1802.5.4-build.524.jar               |KubeJS                        |kubejs                        |1802.5.4-build.524  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         lazierae2-1.18.2-3.1.0.jar                        |Lazier AE2                    |lazierae2                     |3.1.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         kubejs-thermal-1802.1.5-build.14.jar              |KubeJS Thermal                |kubejs_thermal                |1802.1.5-build.14   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         kubejs-immersive-engineering-1802.2.1-build.35.jar|KubeJS Immersive Engineering  |kubejs_immersive_engineering  |1802.2.1-build.35   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         kubejs-mekanism-1802.1.3-build.8.jar              |KubeJS Mekanism               |kubejs_mekanism               |1802.1.3-build.8    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         RootsClassic-1.18.2-1.1.25.jar                    |Roots Classic                 |rootsclassic                  |1.18.2-1.1.25       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MCDoom-1.18.2-4.2.26.jar                          |Doom Mod                      |doom                          |4.2.26              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Cucumber-1.18.2-5.1.1.jar                         |Cucumber Library              |cucumber                      |5.1.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         trajanscore1.18.jar                               |Trajan's Core                 |trajanscore                   |1                   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Shrines-1.18.2-4.1.0(1).jar                       |Shrines                       |shrines                       |1.18.2-4.1.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         item-filters-forge-1802.2.7-build.33.jar          |Item Filters                  |itemfilters                   |1802.2.7-build.33   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ftb-quests-forge-1802.3.8-build.101.jar           |FTB Quests                    |ftbquests                     |1802.3.8-build.101  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Enlightened+End+BB+V1.5.jar                       |Enlightened End               |nourished_end                 |1.1.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         elementalcraft-1.18.2-4.4.15.jar                  |ElementalCraft                |elementalcraft                |1.18.2-4.4.15       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ponderjs-1.18.1-1.0.4a.jar                        |Ponderjs                      |ponderjs                      |1.18.1-1.0.4a       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MoGuns-1.7-1.18.2.jar                             |Mo' Guns                      |moguns                        |1.7                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-mc1.18.2_v0.4.1.jar                        |Create                        |create                        |0.4.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         kubejs-create-forge-1802.2.2-build.26.jar         |KubeJS Create                 |kubejs_create                 |1802.2.2-build.26   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createplus-1.18.2_v0.5.1.jar                      |Create Plus                   |createplus                    |1.18.2_v0.5.1       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         waystones-forge-1.18.2-10.0.0.jar                 |Waystones                     |waystones                     |10.0.0              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MerchantMarkers-1.18.2-1.2.2.jar                  |Merchant Markers              |merchantmarkers               |1.2.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Age-of-Weapons-Mod-1.18.2.jar                     |Age of Weapons - Reforged     |ageofweapons                  |0.3.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         NeverNeededOrWanted-1.18.2-0.0.4.jar              |Never Needed Or Wanted        |nnow                          |1.18.2-0.0.4        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         journeymap-1.18.2-5.9.0beta2-forge.jar            |Journeymap                    |journeymap                    |5.9.0beta2          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         comforts-forge-1.18.2-5.0.0.4.jar                 |Comforts                      |comforts                      |1.18.2-5.0.0.4      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         From-The-Shadows-Mod-1.18.2.jar                   |From the shadows              |fromtheshadows                |1.4                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         artifacts-1.18.2-4.0.7.jar                        |Artifacts                     |artifacts                     |1.18.2-4.0.7        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         SimpleStorageNetwork-1.18.2-1.6.1.jar             |Simple Storage Network        |storagenetwork                |1.18.2-1.6.1        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 1f:47:ac:b1:61:82:96:b8:47:19:16:d2:61:81:11:60:3a:06:4b:61:31:56:7d:44:31:1e:0c:6f:22:5b:4c:ed         configured-1.5.3-1.18.2.jar                       |Configured                    |configured                    |1.5.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Decorative Blocks-forge-1.18.2-2.1.0.jar          |Decorative Blocks             |decorative_blocks             |2.1.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         [1.18.x]-Epic-Knights-Armor-and-Weapons-5.11v.jar |Epic Knights: Armor and Weapon|magistuarmory                 |1.0                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DungeonCrawl-1.18.2-2.3.8.jar                     |Dungeon Crawl                 |dungeoncrawl                  |2.3.8               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         betteranimalsplus-1.18.2-11.0.5-forge.jar         |Better Animals Plus           |betteranimalsplus             |1.18.2-11.0.5       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Obscuria's+Tooltips+1.4.1+(1.18.2).jar            |Obscuria's Tooltips           |ob_tooltips                   |1.4.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcjtylib-1.18-6.0.15.jar                          |McJtyLib                      |mcjtylib                      |1.18-6.0.15         |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rftoolsbase-1.18-3.0.9.jar                        |RFToolsBase                   |rftoolsbase                   |1.18-3.0.9          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rftoolsdim-1.18-8.0.6.jar                         |RFToolsDimensions             |rftoolsdim                    |1.18-8.0.6          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rftoolspower-1.18-4.0.5.jar                       |RFToolsPower                  |rftoolspower                  |1.18-4.0.5          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rftoolsbuilder-1.18-4.0.12.jar                    |RFToolsBuilder                |rftoolsbuilder                |1.18-4.0.12         |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rftoolsstorage-1.18-3.0.8.jar                     |RFToolsStorage                |rftoolsstorage                |1.18-3.0.8          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsBetterDesertTemples-1.18.2-Forge-1.2.jar     |YUNG's Better Desert Temples  |betterdeserttemples           |1.18.2-Forge-1.2    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mahoutsukai-1.18.2-v1.34.29.jar                   |Mahou Tsukai                  |mahoutsukai                   |1.18.2-v1.34.29     |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         foodeffects-1.18.2-1.1.3.jar                      |Food Effects                  |foodeffects                   |1.1.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ToastControl-1.18.2-6.0.2.jar                     |Toast Control                 |toastcontrol                  |6.0.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Terralith_v2.2.1a.jar                             |Terralith                     |terralith                     |0.0NONE             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         blueprint-1.18.2-5.4.0.jar                        |Blueprint                     |blueprint                     |5.4.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         personality-1.18.2-2.0.0.jar                      |Personality                   |personality                   |2.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         wandering-bag-1.18.2-1.0.3.jar                    |Wandering Bag                 |wandering_bag                 |1.0.4               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         miningmaster-1.18.2-3.0.5.jar                     |Mining Master                 |miningmaster                  |3.0.5               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AkashicTome-1.5-20.jar                            |Akashic Tome                  |akashictome                   |1.5-20              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BloodMagic-1.18.2-3.2.3-38.jar                    |Blood Magic                   |bloodmagic                    |1.18.2-3.2.3-38     |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         selene-1.18.2-1.17.9.jar                          |Selene                        |selene                        |1.18.2-1.17.9       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         supplementaries-1.18.2-1.4.3.jar                  |Supplementaries               |supplementaries               |1.18.2-1.4.3        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         useless-sword-1.18.2-V1.4.1.jar                   |Useless Sword                 |useless_sword                 |1.4.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TConstruct-1.18.2-3.5.0.17.jar                    |Tinkers' Construct            |tconstruct                    |3.5.0.17            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rftoolsutility-1.18-4.0.16.jar                    |RFToolsUtility                |rftoolsutility                |1.18-4.0.16         |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EnchantmentDescriptions-Forge-1.18.2-10.0.3.jar   |EnchantmentDescriptions       |enchdesc                      |10.0.3              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         titanium-1.18.2-3.5.6-38.jar                      |Titanium                      |titanium                      |3.5.6               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         silent-lib-1.18.2-6.2.0.jar                       |Silent Lib                    |silentlib                     |6.2.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         another_furniture-forge-1.1.3-1.18.2.jar          |Another Furniture             |another_furniture             |1.1.3-1.18.2        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         archers_paradox-1.18.2-1.6.1.6.jar                |Archer's Paradox              |archers_paradox               |1.6.1.6             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 75:0b:cc:9b:64:2e:9b:c4:41:d1:95:00:71:ee:87:1a:b3:5e:4b:da:8e:e8:39:00:fd:5d:e5:9c:40:42:33:09         car-1.18.2-1.0.1.jar                              |Ultimate Car Mod              |car                           |1.18.2-1.0.1        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         easy_villagers-1.18.2-1.0.11.jar                  |Easy Villagers                |easy_villagers                |1.18.2-1.0.11       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         unstructured-0.4+1.18.2[FORGE].jar                |Unstructured [FORGE]          |unstructured                  |0.4                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Iceberg-1.18.2-1.0.44.jar                         |Iceberg                       |iceberg                       |1.0.44              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         fuze-relics-1.18.2-1.0.3.jar                      |Fuze Relics                   |fuze_relics                   |1.0.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         reliquary-1.18.2-2.0.8.1139.jar                   |Reliquary                     |reliquary                     |1.18.2-2.0.8.1139   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Quark-3.2-357.jar                                 |Quark                         |quark                         |3.2-357             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mutil-1.18.2-4.5.0.jar                            |mutil                         |mutil                         |4.5.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         tetrapak-1.18.2-0.5.2.jar                         |Tetra Pak                     |tetrapak                      |1.18.2-0.5.2        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         JAOPCA-1.18.2-4.1.8.13.jar                        |JAOPCA                        |jaopca                        |4.1.8.13            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         StorageDrawers-1.18.2-10.2.1.jar                  |Storage Drawers               |storagedrawers                |10.2.1              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FluxNetworks-1.18.2-7.0.2.3.jar                   |Flux Networks                 |fluxnetworks                  |7.0.2.3             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Tough+As+Nails-1.18.2-7.0.0.69.jar                |Tough As Nails                |toughasnails                  |1.18.2-7.0.0.69     |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         upgradedcore-1.18.2-3.2.0.0-release.jar           |Upgraded Core                 |upgradedcore                  |1.18.2-3.2.0.0-relea|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         minecolonies-1.18.2-1.0.737-RELEASE.jar           |MineColonies                  |minecolonies                  |1.18.2-1.0.737-RELEA|COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexsdelight-1.18.2-1.2.3.jar                     |Alex's Delight                |alexsdelight                  |1.2.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         citadel-1.11.3-1.18.2.jar                         |Citadel                       |citadel                       |1.11.3              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexsmobs-1.18.3.jar                              |Alex's Mobs                   |alexsmobs                     |1.18.3              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FarmersDelight-1.18.2-1.1.1.jar                   |Farmer's Delight              |farmersdelight                |1.18.2-1.1.1        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         culturaldelights-1.18.2-0.11.jar                  |Cultural Delights             |culturaldelights              |1.18.2-0.11         |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FarmersRespite-1.18.2-1.3.0.jar                   |Farmer's Respite              |farmersrespite                |1.18.1-1.3.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         NethersDelight-1.18.2-2.2.0.jar                   |Nethers Delight               |nethersdelight                |2.2                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         infinitylib-2.1.4.jar                             |InfinityLib                   |infinitylib                   |1.18.2-2.1.4        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         engineersdecor-1.18.2-1.1.23.jar                  |Engineer's Decor              |engineersdecor                |1.1.23              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: bf:30:76:97:e4:58:41:61:2a:f4:30:d3:8f:4c:e3:71:1d:14:c4:a1:4e:85:36:e3:1d:aa:2f:cb:22:b0:04:9b         Enhanced_Celestials-forge-1.18.2-2.0.7.jar        |Enhanced Celestials           |enhancedcelestials            |2.0.7               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ilikewood-1.18.2-8.5.0.2.jar                      |I Like Wood                   |ilikewood                     |1.18.2-8.5.0.2      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         silents-gems-1.18.2-4.3.1(1).jar                  |Silent's Gems: Base           |silentgems                    |4.3.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         silents-gems-chaos-1.18.2-0.4.0.jar               |Silent's Gems: Chaos          |silentgems_chaos              |1.18.2-0.4.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         expandability-6.0.0.jar                           |ExpandAbility                 |expandability                 |6.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         valhelsia_core-forge-1.18.2-0.4.0.jar             |Valhelsia Core                |valhelsia_core                |1.18.2-0.4.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forbidden_arcanus-1.18.2-2.0.0.jar                |Forbidden & Arcanus           |forbidden_arcanus             |1.18.2-2.0.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ChiselsBits-forge-1.18.2-1.2.90-universal.jar     |Chisels & bits                |chiselsandbits                |1.2.90              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         OpenLoader-Forge-1.18.2-12.0.1.jar                |OpenLoader                    |openloader                    |12.0.1              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         Cyan+Warrior+Swords+Mod+3.4.1+(1.18.2).jar        |Cyan Warrior Swords Mod       |cwsr                          |3.4.0.0             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         createaddition-1.18.2-20220517a.jar               |Create Crafts & Additions     |createaddition                |1.18.2-20220517a    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: c142d005-a63f-4031-b40d-90bded5c5ed8     FML: 40.1     Forge: net.minecraftforge:40.1.73     Flywheel Backend: Uninitialized     Suspected Mods: Minecraft (minecraft)
    • Hello, I am currently trying to make an enchantment that prevents any damage done to the item. At the moment, it kinda works but the durability bar is always visible because the damage always is 1 and not 0. After looking at the setDamageValue method, it seems that it should be able to set the damage to 0, which indeed works for the armor. So I believe the problem is that the event is called before the item gets damaged.   I also tried to just set the damage to 0 every tick, which works, but causes the damage bar to appear for a short amount of time and I don't want that. My current even handler looks like this. Is there any event that gets called after an item gets damaged (not broken)? @SubscribeEvent(priority = EventPriority.LOWEST) public static void onBlockBreak(BlockEvent.BreakEvent event) { if(event.getPlayer() == null) return; ItemStack usedItem = event.getPlayer().getItemInHand(event.getPlayer().getUsedItemHand()); if(usedItem == null) return; if(EnchantmentHelper.getItemEnchantmentLevel(Enchantments.ABSOLUTELYUNBREAKABLE.get(), usedItem) != 0) { usedItem.setDamageValue(0); } }  
    • The version you are using is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support. Currently supported versions are 1.19 (Latest) and 1.18.2 (LTS).
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.