Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How works Enum in newest 1.15.1?

ScarlettSh0

I'm not too new and not too old in modding. I remember I saw using Enum for making same tools but with different materials, adn I think it's easier to make one Enum with all COPPER, TIN and etc than adding it manually, but I haven't saw a lot mods for 1.15.1[1.14.4] so is it still working, and maybe you can help me understand it?

Well, you could use a gray texture for your tool and then color it in the corresponding color of the material you chose with your enum. So you would have to make an enum with a constructor that has a color as an argument. Then you could for each material you have in your enum register all the tools automatically with the texture colored in the color of the material. At least that is how I would do it.

Edited by MartinTheDragon

4 minutes ago, MartinTheDragon said:

Well, you could use a gray texture for your tool and then color it in the corresponding color of the material you chose with your enum. So you would have to make an enum with a constructor that has a color as an argument. Then you could for each material you have in your enum register all the tools automatically with the texture colored in the color of the material. At least that is how I would do it.

I did something, now learning on code optimization and then I want to add example ore blocks through Enum. An I doing it right? Would be very thankfull if you help
https://github.com/ScarlettShooter/hier/blob/master/src/main/java/com/scrl0/hier/utility/MaterialType.java

1 minute ago, MartinTheDragon said:

That is a way of doing it, but you would have to set so many parameters for every material you create. And if you just set the durability for the material and not for the tool itself, are you using a multiplier for the tool?

Isn't maxUses that you exactly mean? I used some other's mod sources to understand how it works

Also, I think I use this theme for questions. What is the best way to store blocks\items to array? I want to try making registration in loop to not spam cause I think it's not the best way to do it(check down). And it's not even item registration or other blocks, only ores...

e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().tin_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().aluminium_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().silver_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().zinc_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().chrome_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().lead_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().platinum_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().titanium_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().nickel_ore);

3 hours ago, ScarlettSh0 said:

Nope, but trying to speak less shitty. It doesn't work, does it?)

Your English skill sounds pretty good to me.

34 minutes ago, ScarlettSh0 said:

Also, I think I use this theme for questions. What is the best way to store blocks\items to array? I want to try making registration in loop to not spam cause I think it's not the best way to do it(check down). And it's not even item registration or other blocks, only ores...

e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().tin_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().aluminium_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().silver_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().zinc_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().chrome_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().lead_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().platinum_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().titanium_ore);
	e.getRegistry().register(new ModBlocks().nickel_ore);

If you are storing all your values in an enum, you can call

YourEnum.values()

to get a collection of all the values, which you could iterate through and initialize the block from. Simply create another list and store the initialized blocks into it during the iteration.

I would suggest to post more of your code, preferably as a GitHub repo. This allows other members to give more accurate suggestions on your code.

Edited by DavidM

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

1. Do not follow tutorials on YouTube, especially TechnoVision (previously called Loremaster) and HarryTalks, due to their promotion of bad practice and usage of outdated code.

2. Always post your code.

3. Never copy and paste code. You won't learn anything from doing that.

Programming via Eclipse's hotfixes will get you nowhere

5. Learn to use your IDE, especially the debugger.

The "picture that's worth 1000 words" only works if there's an obvious problem or a freehand red circle around it.

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

1. Read the EAQ before asking for help. Remember to provide the appropriate log(s).

2. Versions below 1.11 are no longer supported due to their age. Update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.

10 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Your English skill sounds pretty good to me.

If you are storing all your values in an enum, you can call

YourEnum.values()

to get a collection of all the values, which you could iterate through and initialize the block from. Simply create another list and store the initialized blocks into it during the iteration.

I would suggest to post more of your code, preferably as a GitHub repo. This allows other members to give more accurate suggestions on your code.

I already droped it, just uploaded a commit cause things changed a little. Also I didn't have moved to enums yet. I want, but I learning deeps now)

https://github.com/ScarlettShooter/hier

I'm in process of making code better, so you can see something that have no use now, I'm working only in ModItems now

Edited by ScarlettSh0
Explanation of so weird code

This is static so there is no reason to call new here or here.

But you should not be creating your items in a static location (common issues, problematic code #14).

The indentation levels in your ModSetup class are broken. What does this } close?

All three of these methods are empty.

Double cast. You're casting a BlockState to a BlockState and then to a BlockState. Same here.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Ough...
I made it. I totally rewrote system to enums. It's amazing and both tiringly experience. But I want to know if it don't broke some features in future so it would be very pleasure if you could check if there is errors. Curently I'm using basic HiER and MaterialType classes, no ModBlocks/Items. Also, I get this in my Creative Tab(check image below). I saw somewhere that is how Forge works Block - Item - Blocks - Item, but maybe not?

Spoiler

2019-12-24_23_11_11.thumb.png.f75e5e43b95f7748c4ccb99c00652565.png

Also, in respond I don't know :D I was going through tutorials and there McJTY said it is for future. I want to do all the works with basic blocks and items in right way immediatly so here I am. Also what you said about static and #14 means if I add blocks I shouldn't make them static like "public static Block copper_ore;"? Sorry for that question, I need more practice in English to understand some sentences first time... If it is, the problem is that you actually gets memory for that blocks when you calling proper methods so making those blocks static only use more memory, does it? Anyway, thanks :)

2 hours ago, Draco18s said:

This is static so there is no reason to call new here or here.

But you should not be creating your items in a static location (common issues, problematic code #14).

The indentation levels in your ModSetup class are broken. What does this } close?

All three of these methods are empty.

Double cast. You're casting a BlockState to a BlockState and then to a BlockState. Same here.

3 hours ago, ScarlettSh0 said:

I add blocks I shouldn't make them static like "public static Block copper_ore;"? Sorry for that question, I need more practice in English to understand some sentences first time.

The field can be static, that's ok. You just can't call new there. This has to do with SetRegistryName and Forge needing to insure that the correct domain is applied, which is can only do if the constructor is called in a Forge-controlled event. static blocks can get executed at any time.

You should only call new Block() or new Item() in the registry event that registers them and use @ObjectHolder annotations to populate the static field with a value.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

9 hours ago, Draco18s said:

The field can be static, that's ok. You just can't call new there. This has to do with SetRegistryName and Forge needing to insure that the correct domain is applied, which is can only do if the constructor is called in a Forge-controlled event. static blocks can get executed at any time.

You should only call new Block() or new Item() in the registry event that registers them and use @ObjectHolder annotations to populate the static field with a value.

I think I understand what you mean. When I will be adding new blocks I'll do it like you said. Also do you know why in Tab items like saving theirs position from previos entrance?

Also I just did generator way you said(I think, but not sure). In ModBlocks class I have 

@ObjectHolder(MOD_ID + ":generator")
	public static Block generator;

In main class I have

/*Block register event*/
	ModBlocks.generator = new Generator("generator", 1, 4, 4);
	e.getRegistry().register(ModBlocks.generator);
/*Item register event*/
	e.getRegistry().register(new BlockItem(ModBlocks.generator, properties).setRegistryName(MOD_ID, "generator"));

Am I doing it right?

Edited by ScarlettSh0

12 hours ago, ScarlettSh0 said:

ModBlocks.generator = new Generator("generator", 1, 4, 4);

No. @ObjectHolder fields are final. You can't set them directly. Just do this:

Even.getRegistry().register(new Generator(...));

57 minutes ago, Draco18s said:

No. @ObjectHolder fields are final. You can't set them directly. Just do this:

Even.getRegistry().register(new Generator(...));

Hm, okey. So this event "does it" instead of you? Didn't realize that. Seems McJTY tut's are a little bit outdated(or maybe he did that in last episodes which I didn't watched yet). Seems like if I do all work like this, I have no need for ModBlocks class. Thank you very much!

2 hours ago, ScarlettSh0 said:

So this event "does it" instead of you? Didn't realize that.

Not exactly, but yes, but also no.

ObjectHolder fields are populated with values by Forge after the event has called all of the handlers that listen for it. Blocks first (object holders for blocks are populated), then items (object holders for items are populated), then everything else, then all object holders are refreshed.

2 hours ago, ScarlettSh0 said:

Seems McJTY tut's are a little bit outdated

Yes, they are. And he probably won't update his practices, because like so many youtube tutorials before him, they regurgitate the same garbage they learned without seeing if there's a better way.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Draco18s said:

Not exactly, but yes, but also no.

ObjectHolder fields are populated with values by Forge after the event has called all of the handlers that listen for it. Blocks first (object holders for blocks are populated), then items (object holders for items are populated), then everything else, then all object holders are refreshed.

Yes, they are. And he probably won't update his practices, because like so many youtube tutorials before him, they regurgitate the same garbage they learned without seeing if there's a better way.

So is there something for what ObjectHolder will be better practice?

5 hours ago, ScarlettSh0 said:

So is there something for what ObjectHolder will be better practice?

ObjectHolders are what allows for mods to override items with their own version (e.g. "I want to make dirt a falling block" -> register your own block as "minecraft:dirt"). Because of the way Forge populates ObjectHolder fields with values, these replacement actions work even for items and blocks added by any mod.

3 hours ago, Draco18s said:

ObjectHolders are what allows for mods to override items with their own version (e.g. "I want to make dirt a falling block" -> register your own block as "minecraft:dirt"). Because of the way Forge populates ObjectHolder fields with values, these replacement actions work even for items and blocks added by any mod.

So it's like forge does with bucket. Thanks again. It's important for me to understand why is it(abstract it, including all) working

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Don't be sad, have a hug! ❤️ Time: 8/17/22, 12:14 PM Description: Rendering overlay java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to load description for particle ob_aquamirae:shine     at net.minecraft.client.particle.ParticleEngine.m_107316_(ParticleEngine.java:278) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23262!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:dannys_expansion.mixins.json:client.ParticleEngineMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:accessor.ParticleEngineAccessor,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.particle.ParticleEngine.m_172284_(ParticleEngine.java:192) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23262!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:dannys_expansion.mixins.json:client.ParticleEngineMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:accessor.ParticleEngineAccessor,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(CompletableFuture.java:1804) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1796) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655) ~[?:?] {re:computing_frames}     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622) ~[?:?] {re:computing_frames}     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165) ~[?:?] {} Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: ob_aquamirae:particles/shine.json     at net.minecraft.server.packs.resources.MultiPackResourceManager.m_142591_(MultiPackResourceManager.java:50) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23262!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:repurposed_structures.mixins.json:resources.ReloadableResourceManagerImplAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:selene.mixins.json:MultiPackResourceManagerMixin,pl:mixin:A}     at net.minecraft.client.particle.ParticleEngine.m_107316_(ParticleEngine.java:228) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23262!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:dannys_expansion.mixins.json:client.ParticleEngineMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:accessor.ParticleEngineAccessor,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     ... 8 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.m_109093_(GameRenderer.java:880) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23262!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:koremods.asm.service:default,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:koremods.asm.service:default,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} -- Overlay render details -- Details:     Overlay name: net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.LoadingOverlay Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.m_109093_(GameRenderer.java:880) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23262!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:koremods.asm.service:default,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:koremods.asm.service:default,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91383_(Minecraft.java:1044) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23262!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:ars_nouveau.mixins.json:light.ClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:botania_xplat.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:braincell.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:dannys_expansion.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:inventorio.mixins.json:client.accessor.MinecraftClientAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:byg_forge.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:spyglass_improvements.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:ars_nouveau.mixins.json:camera.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:inventorio.mixins.json:client.MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.m_91374_(Minecraft.java:663) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23262!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:architectury.mixins.json:MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:ars_nouveau.mixins.json:light.ClientMixin,pl:mixin:APP:balm.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bookshelf.common.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:botania_xplat.mixins.json:client.AccessorMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:braincell.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:dannys_expansion.mixins.json:client.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:PausedPartialTickAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:inventorio.mixins.json:client.accessor.MinecraftClientAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:byg_forge.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraft,pl:mixin:APP:spyglass_improvements.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:WindowResizeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:ars_nouveau.mixins.json:camera.MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:inventorio.mixins.json:client.MinecraftClientMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:205) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23262!/:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?] {}     at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonClientLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonClientLaunchHandler.java:31) ~[fmlloader-1.18.2-40.1.0.jar%2316!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) [modlauncher-9.1.3.jar%235!/:?] {}     at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:149) [bootstraplauncher-1.0.0.jar:?] {} -- Last reload -- Details:     Reload number: 1     Reload reason: initial     Finished: No     Packs: Default, quark-emote-pack -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.18.2     Minecraft Version ID: 1.18.2     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 17.0.1, Microsoft     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Microsoft     Memory: 1620047872 bytes (1544 MiB) / 3716153344 bytes (3544 MiB) up to 4294967296 bytes (4096 MiB)     CPUs: 12     Processor Vendor: AuthenticAMD     Processor Name: AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics              Identifier: AuthenticAMD Family 25 Model 80 Stepping 0     Microarchitecture: Zen 3     Frequency (GHz): 3.29     Number of physical packages: 1     Number of physical CPUs: 6     Number of logical CPUs: 12     Graphics card #0 name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650     Graphics card #0 vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)     Graphics card #0 VRAM (MB): 4095.00     Graphics card #0 deviceId: 0x1f99     Graphics card #0 versionInfo: DriverVersion=30.0.15.1295     Graphics card #1 name: AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics     Graphics card #1 vendor: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (0x1002)     Graphics card #1 VRAM (MB): 512.00     Graphics card #1 deviceId: 0x1638     Graphics card #1 versionInfo: DriverVersion=30.0.13026.2000     Memory slot #0 capacity (MB): 4096.00     Memory slot #0 clockSpeed (GHz): 3.20     Memory slot #0 type: DDR4     Memory slot #1 capacity (MB): 8192.00     Memory slot #1 clockSpeed (GHz): 3.20     Memory slot #1 type: DDR4     Virtual memory max (MB): 30052.69     Virtual memory used (MB): 15528.54     Swap memory total (MB): 18432.00     Swap memory used (MB): 551.67     JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx4096m -Xms256m     Launched Version: forge-40.1.0     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.2.2 SNAPSHOT     Backend API: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.3.0 NVIDIA 512.95, NVIDIA Corporation     Window size: 1024x768     GL Caps: Using framebuffer using OpenGL 3.2     GL debug messages:      Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     Graphics mode: fancy     Resource Packs:      Current Language: English (US)     CPU: 12x AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics      ModLauncher: 9.1.3+9.1.3+main.9b69c82a     ModLauncher launch target: forgeclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:           mixin PLUGINSERVICE           eventbus PLUGINSERVICE           slf4jfixer PLUGINSERVICE           object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE           runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE           capability_token_subclass PLUGINSERVICE           accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE           runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE           mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE           fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE           koremods.asm.service TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML Language Providers:          minecraft@1.0         kotlinforforge@3.7.1         javafml@null     Mod List:          YungsBetterDungeons-1.18.2-Forge-2.1.0.jar        |YUNG's Better Dungeons        |betterdungeons                |1.18.2-Forge-2.1.0  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         expcaves-4.0.1-alpha-all.jar                      |Expanded Caves                |expcaves                      |4.0.1-alpha         |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cftlc-1.0.1+1.18.2.jar                            |Creatures from the Lush Cave  |cftlc                         |1.0.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         stalwart-dungeons-1.18.2-1.2.2.jar                |Stalwart Dungeons             |stalwart_dungeons             |1.2.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         YungsApi-1.18.2-Forge-2.0.8.jar                   |YUNG's API                    |yungsapi                      |1.18.2-Forge-2.0.8  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         aqcaracal-1.18.2-1.0-forge.jar                    |Caracal Mod                   |aqcaracal                     |1.18.2-1.0-forge    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         guardvillagers-1.18.2.1.4.3.jar                   |Guard Villagers               |guardvillagers                |1.4.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         GrimoireOfGaia4-1.18.2-2.0.0-alpha.1.jar          |Grimoire of Gaia 4            |grimoireofgaia                |2.0.0-alpha.1       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         PickUpNotifier-v3.2.0-1.18.2-Forge.jar            |Pick Up Notifier              |pickupnotifier                |3.2.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         balm-3.1.0+0.jar                                  |Balm                          |balm                          |3.1.0+0             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         JustEnoughResources-1.18.2-0.14.1.171.jar         |Just Enough Resources         |jeresources                   |0.14.1.171          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Paraglider-1.18.2-1.6.0.0.jar                     |Paraglider                    |paraglider                    |1.6.0.0             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         cloth-config-6.2.62-forge.jar                     |Cloth Config v4 API           |cloth_config                  |6.2.62              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         revampedwolf-1.18.2-1.2.0.jar                     |RevampedWolf                  |revampedwolf                  |1.18.2-1.2.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         emojiful-1.18.2-3.0.1.jar                         |Emojiful                      |emojiful                      |1.18.2-3.0.1        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         structure_gel-1.18.2-2.4.6.jar                    |Structure Gel API             |structure_gel                 |2.4.6               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         explorations-1.18.2-1.1.1.jar                     |Explorations+                 |explorations                  |1.18.2 - 1.1.1      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         repurposed_structures_forge-5.1.14+1.18.2.jar     |Repurposed Structures         |repurposed_structures         |5.1.14+1.18.2       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Aquamirae 3.2.0 (Forge 1.18.2).jar                |Aquamirae                     |ob_aquamirae                  |3.2.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         braincell-1.18.jar                                |Braincell                     |braincell                     |1.18                |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BiomesOPlenty-1.18.2-16.0.0.109-universal.jar     |Biomes O' Plenty              |biomesoplenty                 |1.18.2-16.0.0.109   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         verdure-1.18.2-1.1.2.jar                          |Verdure                       |verdure                       |1.1.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         volcanic_caverns-1.18.2-1.1.2.jar                 |Volcanic Caverns              |volcanic_caverns              |1.18.2-1.1.2        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Botania-1.18.2-430.jar                            |Botania                       |botania                       |1.18.2-430          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         fishingreal-1.18.2-1.2.jar                        |Fishing Real                  |fishingreal                   |1.18-1.3            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DarkerDepths-1.18.2-1.0.6-patch4.jar              |DarkerDepths                  |darkerdepths                  |1.18.2-1.0.6-patch4 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Highlighter-1.18.1-1.1.2.jar                      |Highlighter                   |highlighter                   |1.1.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         curios-forge-1.18.2-5.0.7.1.jar                   |Curios API                    |curios                        |1.18.2-5.0.7.1      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Somnia-Awoken-1.18.2-3.0.4.jar                    |Somnia Awoken                 |somnia                        |1.18.2-3.0.4        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         rotten_pilins_1.18_first_alpha.jar                |rotten_piglins                |rotten_piglins                |0.1.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FramedBlocks-5.0.0-hotfix.jar                     |FramedBlocks                  |framedblocks                  |5.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BetterVillage-Forge-1.18.2-1.0.2.jar              |Better Village                |bettervillage                 |1                   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sapience-1.18.2-1.0.0.jar                         |Sapience                      |sapience                      |1.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         HarderNaturalHealing-1.18.1-1.39.0.12.jar         |Harder Natural Healing Mod    |hardernaturalhealing          |1.18.1-1.39.0.12    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         woodenbucket-1.18.2-1.0.2.1.jar                   |Wooden Bucket                 |woodenbucket                  |1.18.2-1.0.2.1      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         illageandspillage-1.18.2-1.1.3.jar                |Illage and Spillage           |illageandspillage             |1.1.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         bettas-1.18.2-1.0.0.jar                           |Bettas                        |bettas                        |1.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Disenchanting-forge-1.18.2-2.0.0.jar              |Disenchanting                 |disenchanting                 |1.18.2-2.0.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CodeChickenLib-1.18.2-4.1.1.462-universal.jar     |CodeChicken Lib               |codechickenlib                |4.1.1.462           |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 31:e6:db:63:47:4a:6e:e0:0a:2c:11:d1:76:db:4e:82:ff:56:2d:29:93:d2:e5:02:bd:d3:bd:9d:27:47:a5:71         YungsBetterMineshafts-1.18.2-Forge-2.2.jar        |YUNG's Better Mineshafts      |bettermineshafts              |1.18.2-Forge-2.2    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         PlayerRevive_FORGE_v2.0.1_mc1.18.2.jar            |PlayerRevive                  |playerrevive                  |2.0.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EnchantingInfuser-v3.3.2-1.18.2-Forge.jar         |Enchanting Infuser            |enchantinginfuser             |3.3.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         Hyle-forge-1.18.2-0.1.0.jar                       |Hyle                          |hyle                          |0.1.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DripSounds-1.18-0.3.0.jar                         |Drip Sounds                   |waterdripsound                |0.3.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ChessMod-1.18.2-0.616.jar                         |Chess Mod                     |chessmod                      |1.18.2-0.616        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         jei-1.18.2-9.7.1.232.jar                          |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |9.7.1.232           |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         LibraryFerret-Forge-1.18.2-2.0.0.jar              |Library ferret                |libraryferret                 |2.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         goblintraders-1.7.2-1.18.2.jar                    |Goblin Traders                |goblintraders                 |1.7.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         caelus-forge-1.18.1-3.0.0.2.jar                   |Caelus API                    |caelus                        |1.18.1-3.0.0.2      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Kobolds-2.0.5.jar                                 |Kobolds                       |kobolds                       |2.0.5               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         colytra-forge-1.18.1-5.2.0.2.jar                  |Colytra                       |colytra                       |1.18.1-5.2.0.2      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         immersive_weathering-1.18.2-1.2.11.jar            |Immersive Weathering          |immersive_weathering          |1.18.2-1.2.11       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EpicFight-18.2.6-beta.jar                         |Epic Fight                    |epicfight                     |18.2.6              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Serene Seasons-1.18.2-7.0.0.13.jar                |Serene Seasons                |sereneseasons                 |1.18.2-7.0.0.13     |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         curioofundying-forge-1.18-5.3.0.0.jar             |Curio of Undying              |curioofundying                |1.18-5.3.0.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Wegotrunners0.4.jar                               |wegotrunnners                 |wegotrunnners                 |1.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         JEITweaker-1.18.2-3.0.0.8.jar                     |JEI Tweaker                   |jeitweaker                    |3.0.0.8             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         potionbundles-1.18.1-1.3.jar                      |Potion Bundles                |potionbundles                 |1.3                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CraftTweaker-forge-1.18.2-9.1.185.jar             |CraftTweaker                  |crafttweaker                  |9.1.185             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.18.2-40.1.0-universal.jar                 |Forge                         |forge                         |40.1.0              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 84:ce:76:e8:45:35:e4:0e:63:86:df:47:59:80:0f:67:6c:c1:5f:6e:5f:4d:b3:54:47:1a:9f:7f:ed:5e:f2:90         chalk-1.18.2-1.3.0.jar                            |Chalk                         |chalk                         |1.3.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AxesAreWeapons-1.6.0-forge-1.18.2.jar             |Axes Are Weapons              |axesareweapons                |1.6.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DungeonsArise-1.18.2-2.1.50d-beta.jar             |When Dungeons Arise           |dungeons_arise                |2.1.50d-1.18.2      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AwesomeDungeonOcean-Forge-1.18.2-2.0.7.jar        |Awesome Dungeon Ocean         |awesomedungeonocean           |1                   |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dungeons_1.11.3_mc1.18.2.jar                      |Minecraft Dungeons            |duneons                       |1.11.3              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         voicechat-forge-1.18.2-2.2.52.jar                 |Simple Voice Chat             |voicechat                     |1.18.2-2.2.52       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         soundphysics-forge-1.18.2-1.0.6.jar               |Sound Physics Remastered      |sound_physics_remastered      |1.18.2-1.0.6        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TerraBlender-forge-1.18.2-1.1.0.102.jar           |TerraBlender                  |terrablender                  |1.18.2-1.1.0.102    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MouseTweaks-forge-mc1.18-2.21.jar                 |Mouse Tweaks                  |mousetweaks                   |2.21                |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AwesomeDungeonNether-Forge-1.18.2-1.0.2.jar       |Awesome Dungeon Nether        |awesomedungeonnether          |1.0.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         The_Wild_Update_Mod_V1.3_Minecraft_1.18.jar       |The Wild Update 1.19 Mod      |the_wild_update               |1.3                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ShoulderSurfing-1.18.2-2.2.3.jar                  |Shoulder Surfing              |shouldersurfing               |1.18.2-2.2.3        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         firstperson-forge-2.1.0-mc1.18.jar                |FirstPersonModel Mod          |firstpersonmod                |2.1.0-mc1.18        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         inventorio-1.18-forge-1.7.0.jar                   |Inventorio                    |inventorio                    |1.7.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Natural Decoration v.1.0.9.jar                    |Natural Decoration            |natural_decoration            |1.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mmlib-1.0.5-1.18.2.jar                            |Mysterious Mountain Lib       |mmlib                         |1.0.5-1.18.2        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         notenoughanimations-forge-1.6.0-mc1.18.2.jar      |NotEnoughAnimations Mod       |notenoughanimations           |1.6.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         flywheel-forge-1.18-0.6.4.jar                     |Flywheel                      |flywheel                      |1.18-0.6.4.87       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alloyed-1.18.2-v1.4b.jar                          |Create: Alloyed               |alloyed                       |1.18.2              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ecologics-forge-1.18.2-1.7.5.jar                  |Ecologics                     |ecologics                     |1.7.5               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AutoRegLib-1.7-53.jar                             |AutoRegLib                    |autoreglib                    |1.7-53              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DoubleSlabs-1.18-5.0.0.jar                        |Double Slabs                  |doubleslabs                   |5.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         effective_fg-1.1.jar                              |Effective (Forge)             |effective_fg                  |1.0                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         PuzzlesLib-v3.3.5-1.18.2-Forge.jar                |Puzzles Lib                   |puzzleslib                    |3.3.5               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         Oh_The_Biomes_You'll_Go-forge-1.18.2-1.4.2.jar    |Oh The Biomes You'll Go       |byg                           |1.4                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Obscuria's Essentials 3.2.0 (Forge 1.18.2).jar    |Obscuria's Essentials         |ob_core                       |3.2.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         responsiveshields-2.1-mc1.17-18-19.x.jar          |Responsive Shields            |responsiveshields             |2.1                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         druidcraftrg-0.0.12.jar                           |Druidcraft Regrown            |druidcraftrg                  |0.0.12              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         tetra-1.18.2-4.9.3.jar                            |Tetra                         |tetra                         |4.9.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         grappling_hook_mod-1.18.2-v13.jar                 |Grappling Hook Mod            |grapplemod                    |1.18.2-v13          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TreeChop-1.18.2-0.15.7.jar                        |HT's TreeChop                 |treechop                      |0.15.7              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         H.e.b v 1.2.1.jar                                 |Hals Enhanced Biomes          |heb                           |1.0                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Piglin Expansion 1.2 1.18.jar                     |Piglin Expansion              |piglin_expansion              |1.1.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         grimoire_of_tetra-1.2.2.jar                       |Grimoire Of Tetra             |grimoire_of_tetra             |1.2.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Incendium_v5.0.4.jar                              |Incendium                     |incendium                     |0.0NONE             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sophisticatedcore-1.18.2-0.4.11.89.jar            |Sophisticated Core            |sophisticatedcore             |1.18.2-0.4.11.89    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TerraForged-1.18.2-0.3.1-alpha-2.jar              |TerraForged                   |terraforged                   |0.3.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         realisticbees_1.18.2-2.7.jar                      |Realistic Bees                |realisticbees                 |2.7                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         darkness-forge-mc118-2.0.91.jar                   |True Darkness                 |darkness                      |2.0.91              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         finsandtails-1.18.2-1.0.1.jar                     |Fins and Tails                |finsandtails                  |1.18.2-1.0.1        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         feature_nbt_deadlock_be_gone_forge-2.0.0+1.18.2.ja|Feature NBT Deadlock Be Gone  |feature_nbt_deadlock_be_gone  |2.0.0+1.18.2        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         gemsnjewels-1.18.2-0.5.5.jar                      |Gems & Jewels                 |gemsnjewels                   |0.5.5               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Bookshelf-Forge-1.18.2-13.2.21.jar                |Bookshelf                     |bookshelf                     |13.2.21             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         jeed-1.18.2-1.11.jar                              |Just Enough Effect Description|jeed                          |1.18.2-1.11         |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Rex's-AdditionalStructures-1.18.2-(v.3.0.0).jar   |Additional Structures         |additionalstructures          |3.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         bygonenether-1.2-1.18.2.jar                       |Bygone Nether                 |bygonenether                  |1.2                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         carryon-1.18.2-1.17.0.8.jar                       |Carry On                      |carryon                       |1.17.0.8            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dragonfight-1.18.2-2.2.jar                        |dragonfight mod               |dragonfight                   |1.18.2-2.2          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         MmmMmmMmmMmm-1.18.2-1.5.2.jar                     |MmmMmmMmmMmm                  |dummmmmmy                     |1.18-1.5.2          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         fightnbtintegration-1.18.2-1.0.1.jar              |Epic Fight NBT Integration    |fightnbtintegration           |1.18.2-1.0.1        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         customizableelytra-1.18.2-1.6.5.jar               |Customizable Elytra           |customizableelytra            |1.18.2-1.6.5        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AmbientSounds_FORGE_v5.0.16_mc1.18.2.jar          |Ambient Sounds                |ambientsounds                 |5.0.16              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         endrem_forge-5.1.0-R-1.18.2.jar                   |End Remastered                |endrem                        |5.1.0-R-1.18.2      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CMDCam_FORGE_v2.0.5_mc1.18.2.jar                  |CMDCam                        |cmdcam                        |2.0.5               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Unearthed-forge-1.18.2-2.3.1-slim.jar             |Unearthed                     |unearthed                     |2.3.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dungeons_enhanced-1.18.2-3.1.jar                  |Dungeons Enhanced             |dungeons_enhanced             |3.1                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Goblins_Dungeons_1.0.8.jar                        |Goblins & Dungeons            |goblinsanddungeons            |1.0.8               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Patchouli-1.18.2-67.jar                           |Patchouli                     |patchouli                     |1.18.2-67           |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ydms_redpanda-1.18.2-1.0.0.jar                    |YDM's Red Panda               |ydms_redpanda                 |1.18.2-1.0.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         collective-1.18.2-4.30.jar                        |Collective                    |collective                    |4.30                |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         camera-1.18.2-1.0.2.jar                           |Camera Mod                    |camera                        |1.18.2-1.0.2        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         spyglass_improvements-1.2+mc1.18.x+forge.jar      |Spyglass Improvements         |spyglass_improvements         |1.2+mc1.18.x        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         TreePlant-1.18.2-0.3.0.jar                        |HT's TreePlant                |treeplant                     |0.3.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         nocube's_sea_dwellers_2.2.0_forge_1.18.2.jar      |NoCube's Sea Dwellers         |seadwellers                   |2.2.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         horse_colors-1.18.2-1.8.0.jar                     |Realistic Horse Genetics      |horse_colors                  |1.18.2-1.8.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         DrawersTooltip-1.18.2-forge-5.0.0.jar             |Drawers Tooltip               |drawerstooltip                |5.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         unvotedandshelved-1.18.2-2.0.5-forge.jar          |Unvoted and Shelved           |unvotedandshelved             |1.18.2-2.0.5-forge  |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         passiveshield_1.18.2-2.0.jar                      |Passive Shield                |passiveshield                 |2.0                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Runelic-Forge-1.18.2-11.0.1.jar                   |Runelic                       |runelic                       |11.0.1              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         architectury-4.4.58.jar                           |Architectury                  |architectury                  |4.4.58              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AgeingSpawners-1.18.2-1.2.1.jar                   |Ageing Spawners               |ageingspawners                |1.2.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         AdvancedCompas-forge-1.18.2-1.2.11.jar            |Advanced Compass              |advancedcompass               |1.2.11              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         betterflight-forge-1.18-1.0.0.jar                 |BetterFlight                  |betterflight                  |1.18-1.0.0          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sullysmod-1.1.3-beta.jar                          |Sully's Mod                   |sullysmod                     |1.1.3-beta          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         geckolib-forge-1.18-3.0.29.jar                    |GeckoLib                      |geckolib3                     |3.0.29              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ars_nouveau-1.18.2-2.7.3.jar                      |Ars Nouveau                   |ars_nouveau                   |2.7.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sulfurpotassiummod-1.18.2-2.3.3+Forge.jar         |Sulfur & Potassium Mod        |sulfurpotassiummod            |2.3.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         smallships-1.18.2-2.0.0-Alpha-0.3.jar             |Small Ships Mod               |smallships                    |2.0.0-a0.3          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Towns-and-Towers-1.18.2-1.6.0.jar                 |Towns and Towers - Structure A|t_and_t                       |1.6                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Cyclic-1.18.2-1.6.16.jar                          |Cyclic                        |cyclic                        |1.18.2-1.6.16       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 1f:47:ac:b1:61:82:96:b8:47:19:16:d2:61:81:11:60:3a:06:4b:61:31:56:7d:44:31:1e:0c:6f:22:5b:4c:ed         BedBenefits-Forge-1.18.2-6.0.2.jar                |BedBenefits                   |bedbenefits                   |6.0.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EasyMagic-v3.3.0-1.18.2-Forge.jar                 |Easy Magic                    |easymagic                     |3.3.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a         Enlightened End BB V1.5.jar                       |Enlightened End               |nourished_end                 |1.1.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         sculkmic-1.0.0-alpha.jar                          |Sculk Microphone Detection    |sculkmic                      |1.0.0-alpha         |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         create-mc1.18.2_v0.5.0b.jar                       |Create                        |create                        |0.5.0b              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         WeaponThrow-1.18.2-5.7.jar                        |Weapon Throw                  |weaponthrow                   |1.18.2-5.7          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mcw-paintings-1.0.3-mc1.18.2.jar                  |Macaw's Paintings             |mcwpaintings                  |1.0.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         artifacts-1.18.2-4.0.7.jar                        |Artifacts                     |artifacts                     |1.18.2-4.0.7        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alcocraft-1.0.0.jar                               |Alcocraft                     |alcocraft                     |1.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         guicompass_1.18.2-2.2.jar                         |GUI Compass                   |guicompass                    |2.2                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Decorative Blocks-forge-1.18.2-2.1.0.jar          |Decorative Blocks             |decorative_blocks             |2.1.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Obscuria's Tooltips 1.4.1 (1.18.2).jar            |Obscuria's Tooltips           |ob_tooltips                   |1.4.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Terralith_v2.2.1a.jar                             |Terralith                     |terralith                     |0.0NONE             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         blueprint-1.18.2-5.4.1.jar                        |Blueprint                     |blueprint                     |5.4.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         savage_and_ravage-1.18.2-4.0.0.jar                |Savage & Ravage               |savage_and_ravage             |4.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         neapolitan-1.18.2-3.0.0.jar                       |Neapolitan                    |neapolitan                    |3.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         personality-1.18.2-2.0.0.jar                      |Personality                   |personality                   |2.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         allurement-1.18.2-2.0.0.jar                       |Allurement                    |allurement                    |2.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Compat-O-Plenty-1.18.2-1.5.2.jar                  |Compat O' Plenty              |compatoplenty                 |1.18.2-1.5.2        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         incubation-1.18.2-2.0.2.jar                       |Incubation                    |incubation                    |2.0.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         buzzier_bees-1.18.2-4.0.0.jar                     |Buzzier Bees                  |buzzier_bees                  |4.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EnderStorage-1.18.2-2.9.0.177-universal.jar       |EnderStorage                  |enderstorage                  |2.9.0.177           |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 31:e6:db:63:47:4a:6e:e0:0a:2c:11:d1:76:db:4e:82:ff:56:2d:29:93:d2:e5:02:bd:d3:bd:9d:27:47:a5:71         firstaid-1.11.1.jar                               |First Aid                     |firstaid                      |1.11.1              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         untitledduckmod-0.5.0-forge.jar                   |Untitled Duck Mod             |untitledduckmod               |0.5.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         xercamusic-1.18.2-1.0.0.jar                       |Xerca's Music Maker Mod       |xercamusic                    |1.18.2-1.0.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         selene-1.18.2-1.17.9.jar                          |Selene                        |selene                        |1.18.2-1.17.9       |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         illagersweararmor-1.1.5.jar                       |Illagers Wear Armor           |zillagersweararmor            |1.1.5               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar             |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.18.2              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: a1:d4:5e:04:4f:d3:d6:e0:7b:37:97:cf:77:b0:de:ad:4a:47:ce:8c:96:49:5f:0a:cf:8c:ae:b2:6d:4b:8a:3f         cofh_core-1.18.2-1.6.4.21.jar                     |CoFH Core                     |cofh_core                     |1.6.4.21            |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 75:0b:cc:9b:64:2e:9b:c4:41:d1:95:00:71:ee:87:1a:b3:5e:4b:da:8e:e8:39:00:fd:5d:e5:9c:40:42:33:09         horsecombatcontrols-1.18.2-1.0.1.jar              |Horse Combat Controls         |horsecombatcontrols           |1.18.2-1.0.1        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         EnchantmentDescriptions-Forge-1.18.2-10.0.4.jar   |EnchantmentDescriptions       |enchdesc                      |10.0.4              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         spidersproducewebs_1.18.2-1.6.jar                 |Spiders Produce Webs          |spidersproducewebs            |1.6                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         CreativeCore_FORGE_v2.6.12_mc1.18.2.jar           |CreativeCore                  |creativecore                  |2.6.12              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Oreganized_Mod-1.18.2-1.0.2.jar                   |Oreganized Mod                |oreganized                    |1.18.2-1.0.0-hotfix |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         archers_paradox-1.18.2-1.6.1.6.jar                |Archer's Paradox              |archers_paradox               |1.6.1.6             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: 75:0b:cc:9b:64:2e:9b:c4:41:d1:95:00:71:ee:87:1a:b3:5e:4b:da:8e:e8:39:00:fd:5d:e5:9c:40:42:33:09         weaponmaster-multi-forge-1.18.1-3.0.3.jar         |YDM's Weapon Master           |weaponmaster                  |3.0.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Iceberg-1.18.2-1.0.40.jar                         |Iceberg                       |iceberg                       |1.0.40              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Quark-3.2-358.jar                                 |Quark                         |quark                         |3.2-358             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         NaturalProgression-1.18.2-2.3.4.jar               |Natural Progression           |natprog                       |2.3.4               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         mutil-1.18.2-4.5.0.jar                            |mutil                         |mutil                         |4.5.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         bucketlib-1.18.2-0.5.3.7.jar                      |BucketLib                     |bucketlib                     |1.18.2-0.5.3.7      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         diet-forge-1.18.2-1.3.1.0.jar                     |Diet                          |diet                          |1.18.2-1.3.1.0      |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         hardcore_torches_forge-1.18.2-2.4.1.jar           |Hardcore Torches              |hardcore_torches              |1.18.2-2.5          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         StorageDrawers-1.18.2-10.2.1.jar                  |Storage Drawers               |storagedrawers                |10.2.1              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ars_elemental-1.18.2-0.4.9.7.6.jar                |Ars Elemental                 |ars_elemental                 |1.18.2-0.4.9.7.6    |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         bettas_delight_1.2.0_forge_1.18.2.jar             |Bettas Delight (by NoCube)    |fishy_delight                 |1.2.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Tough As Nails-1.18.2-7.0.0.69.jar                |Tough As Nails                |toughasnails                  |1.18.2-7.0.0.69     |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         dannys_expansion-1.2.6.jar                        |Danny's Expansion             |dannys_expansion              |1.2.6               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexsdelight-1.18.2-1.2.3.jar                     |Alex's Delight                |alexsdelight                  |1.2.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         citadel-1.11.3-1.18.2.jar                         |Citadel                       |citadel                       |1.11.3              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         alexsmobs-1.18.6.jar                              |Alex's Mobs                   |alexsmobs                     |1.18.6              |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         untamedwilds-1.18.2-2.1.3.jar                     |Untamed Wilds                 |untamedwilds                  |2.1.3               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         domesticationinnovation-1.4.2-1.18.2.jar          |Domestication Innovation      |domesticationinnovation       |1.4.2               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FarmersDelight-1.18.2-1.1.2.jar                   |Farmer's Delight              |farmersdelight                |1.18.2-1.1.2        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         corn_delight-1.0.4-1.18.2.jar                     |Corn Delight                  |corn_delight                  |1.0.4-1.18.2        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         culturaldelights-1.18.2-0.12.jar                  |Cultural Delights             |culturaldelights              |1.18.2-0.12         |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BrewinAndChewin-1.18.2-1.0.1.jar                  |Brewin' and Chewin'           |brewinandchewin               |1.18.2-1.0.1        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         FarmersRespite-1.18.2-1.3.0.jar                   |Farmer's Respite              |farmersrespite                |1.18.1-1.3.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         largemeals-1.18.2-1.0.jar                         |Large Meals                   |largemeals                    |1.18.2-1.0          |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Cataclysm-0.19.jar                                |Cataclysm Mod                 |cataclysm                     |1.0                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         NethersDelight-1.18.2-2.2.0.jar                   |Nethers Delight               |nethersdelight                |2.2                 |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         abnormals_delight-1.18.2-3.0.1.jar                |Abnormals Delight             |abnormals_delight             |3.0.1               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         BetterF3-1.2.5-Forge-1.18.2.jar                   |BetterF3                      |betterf3                      |1.2.5               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         koremods-modlauncher-0.4.8-mod.jar                |Koremods                      |koremods                      |0.4.8               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         expandability-6.0.0.jar                           |ExpandAbility                 |expandability                 |6.0.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         valhelsia_core-forge-1.18.2-0.4.0.jar             |Valhelsia Core                |valhelsia_core                |1.18.2-0.4.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         valhelsia_structures-forge-1.18.2-0.1.0.jar       |Valhelsia Structures          |valhelsia_structures          |1.18.2-0.1.0        |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         ChiselsBits-forge-1.18.2-1.2.113-universal.jar    |Chisels & bits                |chiselsandbits                |1.2.113             |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE         Nature Expansion 1.6.jar                          |Nature Expansion              |nature_expansion              |1.3.0               |COMMON_SET|Manifest: NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: eff0f162-b0e3-43d4-a46d-0ab972e97b2d     FramedBlocks BlockEntity Warning: Not applicable     FML: 40.1     Forge: net.minecraftforge:40.1.0     Flywheel Backend: Uninitialized
    • Please post a screenshot of the logs folder.
    • That did the trick, thanks for the help.
    • I'm trying to start up a moded forger server for 1.12.2 the mods aren't working when I'm in the server. when I'm on a signal player world it works fine. can anyone help me
    • No crash is shown in that debug.log. It shows the server starting and then being shut down.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.