i'm using 1.8.9 forge and it wont even "prepare" on the mincraft launcher! (o h o k)

ClydeTheGlide

Big issue playing forge minecraft, Regular ol' minecraft works fine! everythings okay there however i really need optifine working with it and such like itself sooo i use forge because there are other mods i need too, a few days later i was playing a game and i got off like normal, turned off my computer, went to bed, woke up, played another game then... forge just decides not to load! the one time it actually gave me a message saying i was having an issue it sent me a link to get it downloaded, but it gave me some random stuff ??

"

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Configuration status="WARN">
<Appenders>
<Console name="SysOut" target="SYSTEM_OUT">
<XMLLayout/>
</Console>
<RollingRandomAccessFile name="File" fileName="logs/latest.log" filePattern="logs/%d{yyyy-MM-dd}-%i.log.gz">
<PatternLayout pattern="[%d{HH:mm:ss}] [%t/%level]: %msg%n"/>
<Policies>
<TimeBasedTriggeringPolicy/>
<OnStartupTriggeringPolicy/>
</Policies>
</RollingRandomAccessFile>
</Appenders>
<Loggers>
<Root level="info">
<filters>
<MarkerFilter marker="NETWORK_PACKETS" onMatch="DENY" onMismatch="NEUTRAL"/>
</filters>
<AppenderRef ref="SysOut"/>
<AppenderRef ref="File"/>
</Root>
</Loggers>
</Configuration>"

Little  help please? i REALLY need this working!
NOTE: i don't believe it would work even if i used other versions of forge but mainly because i'm using this version because i need to use this version! thanks for understanding and if you can help in any way i'd appreciate it greatly!
Edited by ClydeTheGlide

• ClydeTheGlide changed the title to i'm using 1.8.9 forge and it wont even "prepare" on the mincraft launcher! (o h o k)
  • DaemonUmbra locked this topic