Keep Crashing When

akaedis

not sure if this is forges fault, but i think it might be, whenever i use craft guide, or NEI, to look up a recipe, i get this crash, says internal server shutting down and this is what my multiMC console says:

http://pastebin.com/j6xi3wm3

(Also i have removed flans, and all of code-chicken/nei related stuff, even just trying to use just craftguide doesnt work... so im out of idea's/solutions...)

Sorry if this isnt your job or anything, feel free to delete this if you want, just looking for some help/possible solution...

Seems you have a ID mismap between client and server.

It's trying to render something thats null.

If its not a mismap speak to the craft guide people.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

hmmm, so i guess i should redo my configs? cause i just literally spent the past hour or so mapping my configs to fit within 1000-2000 block ids and item ids to the 5000-7000 marks. i guess i should just reset them and switch only whats breaking with each other?

also this is not just happening with craft guide, happening with NEI too, ok thanks for help.

just gonna space these id's out in the 2k-4k block ids and item ids to their defaultz to see if i get any new results...

EDIT: any fix other than re-mapping configs?

Sorry for double post but, if i gave you the forge0log.txt thing, could you locate EXACTLY what is conflicting between what mods? recipe wise? that is causing my issue?

Heh, this is only single player, but anyways, i resolved the problem by just sticking with vannila configs & just modifying the ones that REALLY REALLY needed changing like the chisel + dimensional doors, and some weird reason it all works fine now.

Mind deleting this lex or a forum moderator?