Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Run 2+ Forge servers

Rakketen

Hello everyone.
I have a local server and I would like to host several minecraft servers, but I don't know how to configure the address, I only have one private ip and one public ip.
At first I thought about using virtual machines, but it is wasting a lot of system power.

Thanks for the help

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• 1) Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: ProjectScopeServices has been closed.   2) Could not resolve all files for configuration ':runtimeClasspathCopy'. > Could not find net.minecraftforge:forge:1.18.1-39.0.44_mapped_official_1.18.1.   Searched in the following locations:     - file:/C:/Users/Fujitsu/.gradle/caches/forge_gradle/bundeled_repo/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.18.1-39.0.44_mapped_official_1.18.1/forge-1.18.1-39.0.44_mapped_official_1.18.1.pom     - file:/C:/Users/Fujitsu/.gradle/caches/forge_gradle/bundeled_repo/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.18.1-39.0.44_mapped_official_1.18.1/forge-1.18.1-39.0.44_mapped_official_1.18.1.jar   Required by:       project : Possible solution:  - Declare repository providing the artifact, see the documentation at https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/declaring_repositories.html  
    • 1) Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: ProjectScopeServices has been closed.   2) Could not resolve all files for configuration ':runtimeClasspathCopy'. > Could not find net.minecraftforge:forge:1.18.1-39.0.44_mapped_official_1.18.1.   Searched in the following locations:     - file:/C:/Users/Fujitsu/.gradle/caches/forge_gradle/bundeled_repo/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.18.1-39.0.44_mapped_official_1.18.1/forge-1.18.1-39.0.44_mapped_official_1.18.1.pom     - file:/C:/Users/Fujitsu/.gradle/caches/forge_gradle/bundeled_repo/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.18.1-39.0.44_mapped_official_1.18.1/forge-1.18.1-39.0.44_mapped_official_1.18.1.jar   Required by:       project : Possible solution:  - Declare repository providing the artifact, see the documentation at https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/declaring_repositories.html  
    • Hello! I am trying to give my mod the ability to join Minecraft Servers. I have the IP of the server I would like to join stored in a variable. It appears I can get the Minecraft Session Service by using the command 'Minecraft.getInstance().getMinecraftSessionService()' Using that, I can do session.joinServer(). It takes 3 Arguments, profile, authentication token, serverId. I believe I can get the profile using " Minecraft.getInstance().player ", auth token from " Minecraft.getInstance().getUser().getAccessToken() ", but I have no clue what a serverID is, I tried the server ip, but it doesn't seem to work. Resources I have tried using: OAuth mod Login Anyone have any clue how the MinecraftSessionService works? How do you actually join a server from code? 
    • The shortest distance between the lower end of the vehicle body or chassis and the road is known as ground clearance. It denotes the vehicle's lowest point in relation to the ground. The majority of manufacturers describe this dimension in an unladen vehicle situation, that is, a vehicle that is not carrying any additional weight.  baleno ground clearance, wagon r ground clearance, brezza ground clearance,
  • Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.