^
You need two blocks

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

You would start by looking at vanilla’s implementation in referenced/external libraries, then seeing all the things that are wrong with it, then seeing what you can improve, then making your own implementation.

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Did this topic resolve?   I'm having the same problem   We have created a pickaxe.json below MInecraft-MOD-1.17/src/main/resources/data/minecraft.tags.blocks/mineable/pickaxe.json github link  https://github.com/ocome85/MInecraft-MOD-1.17    I can't add Tag and you can't dig. Please help me.
    • Thank you I completely forgot about that. I will attempt to put a delay in  
    • While chugging along making the JSONs by hand (to get an idea of how they need to be generated for each type of block), I cam up with a possibly brilliant idea. Could I somehow make template JSONs and when a new block of a certain type is being generated it will just pull the template and replace certain keywords like "NAME" and "COLOR" instead of all of this getVariantBuilder stuff
    • Hello everyone!     I'm quite new to forge, I used to do development for spigot. I needed to create a GUI Overlays and I found an article https://emxtutorials.wordpress.com/simple-in-game-gui-overlay/ on how to create a gui overlay, but as I understood the classes were renamed. Can you           share a sample code that would perform this function? Thank you in advance
    • I am at my wit's end trying to figure out what keeps going wrong. Reading the error log tells me absolutely nothing I can understand, and after making a blank new server and finally having it work after so long, just to have it break again, is extremely irritating. I would love for someone to decipher what this error log says and point me in a direction, at least, so I'm not swinging blindly. Minecraft 1.16.5 and Forge 36.2.2   [14:47:37] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/PlayerList]: Hyratos[/192.168.1.195:64650] logged in with entity id 45 at (481.30365299459726, 78.0, 426.6331819365098) [14:47:37] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Hyratos joined the game [14:47:37] [Netty Server IO #2/ERROR] [tconstruct/]: MaterialRecipeSerializer: Error reading recipe from packet java.lang.NullPointerException: null     at slimeknights.tconstruct.library.recipe.material.MaterialRecipeSerializer.writeSafe(MaterialRecipeSerializer.java:70) ~[tconstruct:1.16.5-3.1.1.252]     at slimeknights.tconstruct.library.recipe.material.MaterialRecipeSerializer.writeSafe(MaterialRecipeSerializer.java:20) ~[tconstruct:1.16.5-3.1.1.252]     at slimeknights.tconstruct.common.recipe.LoggingRecipeSerializer.func_199427_a_(LoggingRecipeSerializer.java:49) ~[tconstruct:1.16.5-3.1.1.252]     at net.minecraft.network.play.server.SUpdateRecipesPacket.func_218771_a(SourceFile:64) ~[?:?]     at net.minecraft.network.play.server.SUpdateRecipesPacket.func_148840_b(SourceFile:43) ~[?:?]     at net.minecraftforge.network.VanillaPacketSplitter.appendPackets(VanillaPacketSplitter.java:100) ~[forge:?]     at net.minecraftforge.network.ForgeConnectionNetworkFilter.splitPacket(ForgeConnectionNetworkFilter.java:85) ~[forge:?]     at net.minecraftforge.network.VanillaPacketFilter.encode(VanillaPacketFilter.java:75) ~[forge:?]     at net.minecraftforge.network.VanillaPacketFilter.encode(VanillaPacketFilter.java:38) ~[forge:?]     at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageEncoder.write(MessageToMessageEncoder.java:88) ~[server-1.16.5-20210115.111550-extra.jar:?]     at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeWrite0(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:738) ~[server-1.16.5-20210115.111550-extra.jar:?]     at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeWriteAndFlush(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:801) ~[server-1.16.5-20210115.111550-extra.jar:?]     at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.write(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:814) ~[server-1.16.5-20210115.111550-extra.jar:?]     at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.writeAndFlush(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:794) ~[server-1.16.5-20210115.111550-extra.jar:?]     at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.writeAndFlush(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:831) ~[server-1.16.5-20210115.111550-extra.jar:?]     at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.writeAndFlush(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1071) ~[server-1.16.5-20210115.111550-extra.jar:?]     at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.writeAndFlush(AbstractChannel.java:300) ~[server-1.16.5-20210115.111550-extra.jar:?]     at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.lambda$sendPacket$5(NetworkManager.java:196) ~[?:?]     at io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:163) [server-1.16.5-20210115.111550-extra.jar:?]     at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:404) [server-1.16.5-20210115.111550-extra.jar:?]     at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:465) [server-1.16.5-20210115.111550-extra.jar:?]     at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:884) [server-1.16.5-20210115.111550-extra.jar:?]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_301] [14:47:38] [Server thread/WARN] [Mekanism/]: Failed to retrieve username for UUID 594cf1d3-7a0c-4e6f-bd16-5df4bb7ce72b, you might want to add it to the JSON cache [14:47:38] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/EntityDataManager]: defineId called for: class dev.itsmeow.whisperwoods.entity.EntityMoth from class dev.itsmeow.whisperwoods.imdlib.entity.EntityTypeContainer [14:47:38] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/EntityDataManager]: defineId called for: class dev.itsmeow.whisperwoods.entity.EntityMoth from class dev.itsmeow.whisperwoods.imdlib.entity.util.EntityTypeContainerContainable [14:47:38] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/EntityDataManager]: defineId called for: class its_meow.betteranimalsplus.common.entity.EntityButterfly from class dev.itsmeow.betteranimalsplus.imdlib.entity.EntityTypeContainer [14:47:38] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/EntityDataManager]: defineId called for: class its_meow.betteranimalsplus.common.entity.EntityButterfly from class dev.itsmeow.betteranimalsplus.imdlib.entity.util.EntityTypeContainerContainable [14:47:38] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/EntityDataManager]: defineId called for: class dev.itsmeow.whisperwoods.entity.EntityZotzpyre from class dev.itsmeow.whisperwoods.imdlib.entity.EntityTypeContainer [14:47:38] [Server thread/INFO] [survive/]: Syncing Armor Data To Client (Hyratos) [14:47:38] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/ServerPlayNetHandler]: Hyratos lost connection: Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.EncoderException: java.lang.NullPointerException [14:47:38] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/DedicatedServer]: Hyratos left the game  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.