1.15.2 User Exits ore Core Mods

wilpito

Hello Together, 

in my food work i_m a Software Engenner in Databases and create Programms in ABAP and in Progess. When i have a little bit Time i create special Mods for Minecraft.

In this time I'm working on my Old Mod ( with have been cteatet in Version 7 and transfered up to V10.

I've have  8  features with need to manipulate original Minecraft code. Therfore i've had a core Mod to insert 6 UserExits like:

if(myMod.MyStaticFunction(some values)) return(value);;

In my old version i've had my own Function to show Java Pre code like an Assemblerfile.

I've testes my code in 15.2 and i think i dont need 1 of my userexits anylonger. 

But for the rest i need my User Exits or a Core Mod tu insert them by my self.

Statements:

* The Core Mod like in V8 dont work anylonger.

* The Main Mod file will be started After minecraft and forge is loaded completely, so i Cant create my own File replacer 

* I know Core mods are not wanted, but i need them or an other way to create my user Exits.

* Please dont tell me something of dont need core mods.. I've worked about 4 Days on a workaround for one of my problems, but it is impossible to find one.

I know Core mods can make that other mods dont work anylonger, But this dont wil be happened when only good designed userexits will be used.

Do somebody cann tell me how create a Core Mod in Version 15.2.

My ideas without a classic core mod with replaces code on loading:

1.) create a Function to modify the File AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.15.2\1.15.2.jar if it dont contain my version marker and restart minecraft.

this is not good, because the modification is permanent and not only exists when my Mod is loaded

2.) Create my own Minecraft-Mod-Version.start file.  ( I Think this is a liittle to big, For only 5 ore 6 Userexits)

3.) Replace completele loades classes with my owns

I dont know if this is possible in Java.If it is possible can somebody tell me how to do it.

Please help me dont discusse about need a core mod ore not.

It sounds like you are creating a jar mod by manually modifying the game files.

This is discouraged, as it would cause severe incompatibilities with other mods. In fact, jar modding is not supported on this forum.

I know Core mods can make that other mods dont work anylonger, But this dont wil be happened when only good designed userexits will be used

In your case, you are trying to replace game files. This will fundamentally break Forge (and any other modifications to the game), resulting in not working with any other mods (even other jar mods).

Edited by DavidM

Some tips:

Spoiler

Modder Support:

Spoiler

1. Do not follow tutorials on YouTube, especially TechnoVision (previously called Loremaster) and HarryTalks, due to their promotion of bad practice and usage of outdated code.

2. Always post your code.

3. Never copy and paste code. You won't learn anything from doing that.

Programming via Eclipse's hotfixes will get you nowhere

5. Learn to use your IDE, especially the debugger.

The "picture that's worth 1000 words" only works if there's an obvious problem or a freehand red circle around it.

Support & Bug Reports:

Spoiler

1. Read the EAQ before asking for help. Remember to provide the appropriate log(s).

2. Versions below 1.11 are no longer supported due to their age. Update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.