[1.15.2] How to get more Blocks an the same time?

DragonITA

You need to work with BlockPos objects to destroy blocks at other positions. The BlockState is just informant about the block at a single location. 

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

22 minutes ago, imacatlolol said:

Take the position of the block you destroyed with the tool, then use that as your reference point to get nearby positions.

I already have make this and this don‘t answer my question.

23 minutes ago, imacatlolol said:

Then, use the world to get the states of the block positions you got.

Ok, this is the answer what i want. I will try!

New in Modding? == Still learning!

5 hours ago, DragonITA said:

how big is a Minecraft block?

1x1x1

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

You're using super.onBlockDestroyed incorrectly, that's not how you break blocks. See how PlayerInteractionManager#tryHarvestBlock does it to make sure you do all of the necessary checks when breaking blocks, and how to actually break the blocks properly. (And no, don't actually called tryHarvestBlock, just use it as a reference.)

I'm eager to learn and am prone to mistakes. Don't hesitate to tell me how I can improve.

3 hours ago, DragonITA said:

Wow, thanks

Ask dumb questions, get dumb answers. If you meant something else by that question, perhaps you should clarify.

11 hours ago, Draco18s said:

Ask dumb questions, get dumb answers. If you meant something else by that question, perhaps you should clarify.

Yes, sorry.

14 hours ago, loordgek said:

First i want to see if my code work.

14 hours ago, imacatlolol said:

You're using super.onBlockDestroyed incorrectly, that's not how you break blocks. See how PlayerInteractionManager#tryHarvestBlock does it to make sure you do all of the necessary checks when breaking blocks, and how to actually break the blocks properly. (And no, don't actually called tryHarvestBlock, just use it as a reference.)

Do you know a simple Method to get the ServerPlayer in my Item class? If it was possible, can i get the ServerPlayer from LivingEntity?

Ok, i not am very good with this things, and as i have see the tutorial of @TurtyWurty, i have found a thing that can work, but i not am very good with Blockpos in Minecraft. I have see the Github about the tutorialmod: 

https://github.com/DaRealTurtyWurty/1.15-Tut-Mod/blob/master/src/main/java/com/turtywurty/tutorialmod/tileentity/QuarryTileEntity.java

I would need help on reading, then i have some troubles with reading the code. Should i create a separate Topic or not? Anyway i first not understand why Turty is doing this:

Block.spawnDrops(blockstate, world, this.pos.add(0, 1.5, 0), tileentity, entity, ItemStack.EMPTY);

Normally we not need to spawn Blocks manually, or i am false? Then this:

world.playEvent(2001, pos, Block.getStateId(blockstate));

What does this code snippet make?

But am most i not understand why it should return a boolean, why onBlockDestroyed Event and other similar events do return a boolean and not something else?