Error trying to load a TTF font via Resource Pack in Vanilla Minecraft

vpontin

Hi all!

First of all, sorry for posting it here. I really dont know where can i go (since its a vanilla problem not related to Forge), so i came here in General Discussion to try to see if somebody had this same issue and/or someone could help me.

Recently i stumble across this tutorial on Reddit showing how to use a TTF file as a font for Minecraft using Resource Packs. Then i tried to follow the steps to make my custom font resource pack, using duralith as TTF font. But when i activate the resource pack (in a instance with Forge 31.1.18), i got a strange crash and a log file in the root of the profile folder instead of logs or crash reports.

So i tried to activate the resource pack, this time in vanilla Minecraft and using comic.ttf (Comic Sans MS from Windows 10) as a test, and again it wont load. This time i managed to got the crash file and uploaded in GIST, here's the link.

Never see this kind of error log before. I'm trying to run MC on a laptop with a i7-5500U, and as GPU both Intel HD Graphics 5500 and a Radeon R5 M230 as a render card.

Edited by vpontin
clarify its not a forge issue